Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys)

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102344

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 609
I'm the dude with kool katz. Done. B)
The topic has been locked.

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102370

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Oh, and I nearly forgot! My username should look like KhrizKoolKatz

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102373

• emmykitty
  • :)
  • Thank you received: 687
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
ok, got it!
.•♫•♬•Love is friendship set to music.•♫•♬•
#MAINEMMYS

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102375

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
emmykitty wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
ok, got it!
Wait! I was only joking! Aw, man...
This is what it should look like KhrizKoolKatz

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102377

wannabewritergirl wants be a writer and audio drama/film director one day. She loves listening to adventures in odyssey, writing, and reading. She is the founder of Stories of Faith, Christian Audio Drama made by Kids for Kids.

Writers Block: When your imaginary friends refuse to talk to you.

YouTube Channels:

Stories of Faith: www.youtube.com/channel/UCudEpP-KJhonYokRNIMC6pg
Kute Kitties: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWEvdHXKaaITP_cGYgBRYaw

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102398

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
wannabewritergirl wrote:
wannabewritergirl wants be a writer and audio drama/film director one day. She loves listening to adventures in odyssey, writing, and reading. She is the founder of Stories of Faith, Christian Audio Drama made by Kids for Kids.
There u go! Btw, that's real nice.

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102447

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 184
wannabewritergirl wrote:

Nice! Did you mean keys for kids?

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102448

• JoyBaker
emmykitty wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
JoyBaker is a loves baking, art and animals and babysitting. She is a little shy when you first meet her but when you get to know her, she is more talkative. She plays the violin
great! do you want a specific color with that?
Ok. Can it be yellow? Thank you. Idon’t know how to make it have colour.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102531

JoyBaker wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:

Keys for kids?

YouTube Channels:

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102555

• emmykitty
JoyBaker wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
JoyBaker is a loves baking, art and animals and babysitting. She is a little shy when you first meet her but when you get to know her, she is more talkative. She plays the violin
great! do you want a specific color with that?
Ok. Can it be yellow? Thank you. Idon’t know how to make it have colour.
I can do it when I get home! :)
#MAINEMMYS

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102564

• JoyBaker
wannabewritergirl wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:

Keys for kids?
Oh sorry. I thought you meant Keys for Kids.
Keys for kids ministries is an international Christian media ministry organization that produces radio programs such as Down Gilead Lane, Red rock mysteries, and formerly Children's Bible Hour. It also has devotionals and children’s stories.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102879

• Catchild77
  • I'm an INFJ!!
  • Thank you received: 93
Catchild77 enjoys reading, writing, gardening, watching old movies, listening to classical music and creating artwork. Also, Catchild77 aspires to become a writer, actress, teacher, and film producer/director in the future. :lol:
P.S. Catchild77 loves animals.
Writing is one of the best ways to explore the world around you.

"Breathless, we flung us on the windy hill,
Laughed in the sun, and kissed the lovely grass." Rupert Brooke

Love is one of the greatest adventures that you'll ever lead.

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102890

Catchild77 wrote:
Catchild77 enjoys reading, writing, gardening, watching old movies, listening to classical music and creating artwork. Also, Catchild77 aspires to become a writer, actress, teacher, and film producer/director in the future. :lol:
I do want to be an actress or voice actress as well, but I'm really shy when acting.........(Not at all shy other times, except when talking to boys.) And I think I sound strange when I hear myself in the drama...........So I'll stick to being a director, I always love watching the behind the scenes from movies. :)

YouTube Channels:

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102891

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Catchild77 wrote:
Sweet! Wait... lemme fix it

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102892

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Catchild77 wrote:
I need to know which color you prefer since you used two different ones. Hope that helps!

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102902

• JoyBaker
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:
I do want to be an actress or voice actress as well, but I'm really shy when acting.........(Not at all shy other times, except when talking to boys.) And I think I sound strange when I hear myself in the drama...........So I'll stick to being a director, I always love watching the behind the scenes from movies. :)

Me too. I love singing but I don’t like singing in front of other people by myself.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102910

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 644
JoyBaker wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:
That’s facts TvT
Me too. I love singing but I don’t like singing in front of other people by myself.
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102912

• Catchild77
  • I'm an INFJ!!
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:
I need to know which color you prefer since you used two different ones. Hope that helps!
Sorry, I accidentally chose two colors. Could you please give me the first color that I chose? :cheer:

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102913

• Catchild77
  • I'm an INFJ!!
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:
I would like to work as an actress in children's or family movies, but I would like to acquire more experience with acting. I'm shy when acting as well, and when I interact with boys. This is because I'm used to living in a mostly female household. Six out of the seven members of my family are girls, except for my Dad. Also, I agree that watching behind the scenes clips from movies is fun. It's amazing to think about the amount of cooperation and effort that is involved in making a movie!

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102914

• Catchild77
  • I'm an INFJ!!
JoyBaker wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:

I agree. Singing is a wonderful artform, but I would feel very shy if I were to sing in front of an audience, especially an unfamiliar audience. Do you like to sing in front of your family?

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102917

• emmykitty
Catchild77 wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:
Sorry, I accidentally chose two colors. Could you please give me the first color that I chose? :cheer:
Can do!! :lol:
#MAINEMMYS

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102920

• JoyBaker
Catchild77 wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:

I agree. Singing is a wonderful artform, but I would feel very shy if I were to sing in front of an audience, especially an unfamiliar audience. Do you like to sing in front of your family?
Sometimes.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102921

• JoyBaker
Catchild77 wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:

I don’t really like singing by myself. One of my sisters or brothers sing with me most times.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102927

• Catchild77
  • I'm an INFJ!!
JoyBaker wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:

I don’t really like singing by myself. One of my sisters or brothers sing with me most times.
That sounds like fun!

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102928

• Catchild77
  • I'm an INFJ!!
emmykitty wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:
Can do!! :lol:
Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds