Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys)

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 2 years 2 months ago #99372

• emmykitty
  • :)
  • Thank you received: 687
okay guys i realize that i need to throw the old introduction completely out the window, if you guys want to be on the brand spanking new introduction, just reply to this with like a catchphrase with what you want said and i'll actually write it this time! lol

please don't discuss things on this thread! it's just for saying what you want on your introduction, and what color you'd like. thank youuuu :cheer:
.•♫•♬•Love is friendship set to music.•♫•♬•
#MAINEMMYS
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by emmykitty.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid, SkeleBoy10, SGirven, Alyssa4Jesus

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 2 years 2 months ago #99373

• SkeleBoy10
  • In time I will leave the city
  • Thank you received: 134
Yo this is cool, thanks for doin this. You can put me down as an artist, that describes a lot of what I do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 2 years 2 months ago #99374

• SGirven
  • Human. Writer. Latino. Photographer.
  • Thank you received: 243
Okay.

I am a writer.

Discord: sgir.v#7196

IG: sgir.v

“We are not to deny the authority of the human senses and understanding, although weak, but rather furnish them with assistance.” -Sir Francis Bacon

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 2 years 2 months ago #99378

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 644
I’m a mod :lol:
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 2 years 2 months ago #99380

• Pyrrhic
  • in-between speechless and rambling
  • Thank you received: 616
I'm Pry-- don't know my name. Unique entity.
I already have said enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty, missionarykid

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 2 years 2 months ago #99383

• DatFailKid
  • Some kid who edits videos, games, and laughs.
  • Thank you received: 59
I like to do the funny.
あきらめないで!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jGod8865

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 2 years 2 months ago #99384

• jGod8865
  • BRUH
  • Thank you received: 547
I am the best guidster here. That's all there is to say.
Communism is the best way to go.

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 2 years 2 months ago #99386

• SGirven
  • Human. Writer. Latino. Photographer.
  • Thank you received: 243
:blink:

Discord: sgir.v#7196

IG: sgir.v

“We are not to deny the authority of the human senses and understanding, although weak, but rather furnish them with assistance.” -Sir Francis Bacon

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 9 months ago #100003

• emmykitty
Newer Guidesters! It is time for you all to be on the official introduction!! Just respond here with your username and a thing or two you'd like the new members to know about you like hobbies, interests, life accomplishments, etc. If you're having trouble of thinking of something to say, just think about a thing or two about yourself that would interest other people like "I keep owls for a pet!" or "I've traveled to 32 countries and all 50 states!" Or you can put whatever else you want. Please don't make it a giant paragraph, however; this is where we're introducing all the active members and it can get pretty long sometimes >~<

For example: "Emmykitty is a tiney musical bean who likes to read and loves finding value in the small things!"

It would make it easier if you wrote your introduction in the third person, but you don't have to :>

Anyway, can't wait for you all to get your tiny introduction ready to put in the Official Guidester Introduction!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
#MAINEMMYS
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid, Readingandrainbows

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 9 months ago #100004

• emmykitty
Oh guys I forgot to mention, if you want a specific color added to your username in the introduction, please also include that somewhere in your post and I'll get that for you! If you don't specify a color, however, I'll just keep it at black. :.

Example: "Emmykitty forgot what she wrote for her introduction even though it was less than three minutes ago..."
#MAINEMMYS

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 9 months ago #100006

• Readingandrainbows
  • I love writing, piano, and pathfinders
  • Thank you received: 84
Readingandrainbows enjoys earning honors in pathfinders, taking pictures, and she also likes playing the piano.

Could you please make "Readingandrainbows" light blue?

Yes, I do love reading! How did you know?

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 9 months ago #100008

• emmykitty
Readingandrainbows wrote:
Readingandrainbows enjoys earning honors in pathfinders, taking pictures, and she also likes playing the piano.

Of course! Is this shade okay?

Readingandrainbows
#MAINEMMYS
The following user(s) said Thank You: Readingandrainbows

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 9 months ago #100009

• Readingandrainbows
  • I love writing, piano, and pathfinders
  • Thank you received: 84
emmykitty wrote:
Readingandrainbows wrote:

Of course! Is this shade okay?

Readingandrainbows

Perfect! Thank you! :)

Yes, I do love reading! How did you know?

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 9 months ago #100043

• BookwormJo
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 257
emmykitty wrote:
Newer Guidesters! It is time for you all to be on the official introduction!! Just respond here with your username and a thing or two you'd like the new members to know about you like hobbies, interests, life accomplishments, etc. If you're having trouble of thinking of something to say, just think about a thing or two about yourself that would interest other people like "I keep owls for a pet!" or "I've traveled to 32 countries and all 50 states!" Or you can put whatever else you want. Please don't make it a giant paragraph, however; this is where we're introducing all the active members and it can get pretty long sometimes >~<

For example: "Emmykitty is a tiney musical bean who likes to read and loves finding value in the small things!"

It would make it easier if you wrote your introduction in the third person, but you don't have to :>

Anyway, can't wait for you all to get your tiny introduction ready to put in the Official Guidester Introduction!

BookwormJo is an optimistic girl who likes reading, music, taking pictures and writing.
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#greatmindsthinkalike

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 9 months ago #100053

• Pyrrhic
  • in-between speechless and rambling
  • Thank you received: 616
uh, Pyrrhic, doesn't know how to spell it's own username. *insert awkward smile and fingerguns*

In advertisement speed voice:
If you need anything I'm here moderating or whatever so I'll try and help.
I already have said enough.

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 9 months ago #100059

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 644
jGod8865 wrote:
I am the best guidster here. That's all there is to say.
wack
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 6 months ago #101159

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 193
emmykitty wrote:

Well I guess I'll try
Alyssa4Jesus play a the piano and loves PUPPIES!!!!! She can get very crazy(once you get to know her)
Could you put my name in a tarnish pink so hard to do that on a phone :whistle:

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 6 months ago #101163

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Sorry I mean dark how did that happen :blush: :huh:

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 6 months ago #101169

• emmykitty
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

Well I guess I'll try
Alyssa4Jesus play a the piano and loves PUPPIES!!!!! She can get very crazy(once you get to know her)
Could you put my name in a tarnish pink so hard to do that on a phone :whistle:
does this color work?

Alyssa4Jesus
#MAINEMMYS

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 6 months ago #101172

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Mhm um how about you know a hot pink you know :)

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 6 months ago #101180

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
How about this Alyssa4Jesus

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 6 months ago #101223

• emmykitty
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
How about this Alyssa4Jesus
great!! i'll put that into the database ASAP!! :lol:
#MAINEMMYS
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alyssa4Jesus

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 6 months ago #101251

• Annexator
  • Should I change my profile pic?
  • Thank you received: 11
Introduction:
"(Annexator) the unique entity likes to listen to music and read. He has a pet dog but only likes cats...I know."

Catchphrase:
Are we going anywhere today? (its true)

Color:
Royal Blu
What do I type here?

Discord: TR4VL3R#4493

(finally figured out how to use bbcode)

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102325

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 184
JoyBaker is a loves baking, art and animals and babysitting. She is a little shy when you first meet her but when you get to know her, she is more talkative. She plays the violin

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102331

• emmykitty
JoyBaker wrote:
JoyBaker is a loves baking, art and animals and babysitting. She is a little shy when you first meet her but when you get to know her, she is more talkative. She plays the violin
great! do you want a specific color with that?
#MAINEMMYS
Time to create page: 0.324 seconds