Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Christmas 2019

Christmas 2019 2 years 9 months ago #96740

• ShannonA
  • Thank you received: 33
What presents did y'all get for Christmas?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Christmas 2019 2 years 9 months ago #96742

• Pyrrhic
  • in-between speechless and rambling
  • Thank you received: 616
Clothes, a watch, $25 amazon, $25 VISA, and a trip to Puerto Rico.

You?
I already have said enough.

Christmas 2019 2 years 9 months ago #96745

• SGirven
  • Human. Writer. Latino. Photographer.
  • Thank you received: 243
A laptop and a SSD to put in it.

Discord: sgir.v#7196

IG: sgir.v

“We are not to deny the authority of the human senses and understanding, although weak, but rather furnish them with assistance.” -Sir Francis Bacon

Christmas 2019 2 years 8 months ago #96756

• ShannonA
  • Thank you received: 33
I got a jacket from my mom, a Kindle from my dad, earrings from step-mom (she joined SDA church when she married my dad) and a bracelet from my step-brother.

Christmas 2019 2 years 8 months ago #96762

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 644
Pyrrhic wrote:

You?
How was Puerto Rico?
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)

Christmas 2019 2 years 8 months ago #96763

• Pyrrhic
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:

You?
How was Puerto Rico?

It was magnificent. I got to see a lot of my family and spent a bunch of time on the beach. It was so warm I didn't want to come back. I definitely recommend you to go if you ever get a chance.

Christmas 2019 2 years 8 months ago #96766

• emmykitty
  • :)
  • Thank you received: 687
Pyrrhic wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:

You?
How was Puerto Rico?

It was magnificent. I got to see a lot of my family and spent a bunch of time on the beach. It was so warm I didn't want to come back. I definitely recommend you to go if you ever get a chance.
i went to puerto rico in the summer and almost melted cuz of the heat aaaaa!
Other than that (and the really bad sunburn i got and my inevitable carsickness), it was really fun! did you visit the bioluminescent bay?
.•♫•♬•Love is friendship set to music.•♫•♬•
#MAINEMMYS

Christmas 2019 2 years 8 months ago #96775

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 644
Pyrrhic wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:

You?
How was Puerto Rico?

I would love to go.
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)

Christmas 2019 2 years 8 months ago #96789

• Pyrrhic
emmykitty wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:

You?
How was Puerto Rico?

Other than that (and the really bad sunburn i got and my inevitable carsickness), it was really fun! did you visit the bioluminescent bay?

I did a few years ago. The mosquitos ate me up so badly there. That bay has sharks sometimes and I remember getting in the water that night with my dad and then my mom seeing a shark swimming around. crazy stuff.

Christmas 2019 2 years 8 months ago #96793

• emmykitty
  • :)
  • Thank you received: 687
Pyrrhic wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:

You?
How was Puerto Rico?

I did a few years ago. The mosquitos ate me up so badly there. That bay has sharks sometimes and I remember getting in the water that night with my dad and then my mom seeing a shark swimming around. crazy stuff.
oh that must have been scary! i somehow got sick on the tour there and stayed in the golf cart at one of the stops; apparently i missed a millipede pooping on the tour guide's hand :side: i was able to go to the bay and watch it light up :) still felt sick tho :/
.•♫•♬•Love is friendship set to music.•♫•♬•
#MAINEMMYS

Christmas 2019 2 years 8 months ago #96928

• Blue Tornado
  • Requiescat in pace.
  • Thank you received: 1094
I got clothes (of course), a 2020 calendar, some chocolates, the Chosen camporee DVD set, and some games
Requiescat in Pace.

Christmas 2019 2 years 8 months ago #96970

• LolingforJesus
  • DONT GET INNIPROPRIT
  • Thank you received: 686
emmykitty wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:

You?
How was Puerto Rico?

oh that must have been scary! i somehow got sick on the tour there and stayed in the golf cart at one of the stops; apparently i missed a millipede pooping on the tour guide's hand :side: i was able to go to the bay and watch it light up :) still felt sick tho :/
PUERTO RICO NEEDS TO BE ADMITTED INTO THE US AS A STATE B) B)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
baby crawdaddy's are literally the cutest thing ever

Christmas 2019 2 years 8 months ago #97103

• Pyrrhic
LolingforJesus wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:

You?
How was Puerto Rico?

The United States would never do that. The Puerto Ricans pay an immense amount of taxes but don't even get to vote for the president. The US benefits to much from Puerto Rico to give it more rights. A lot of Puerto Ricans would prefer to be free than be a state of the USA.
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Pyrrhic.

Christmas 2019 2 years 8 months ago #97117

• LolingforJesus
  • DONT GET INNIPROPRIT
Pyrrhic wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:

You?
How was Puerto Rico?

The United States would never do that. The Puerto Ricans pay an immense amount of taxes but don't even get to vote for the president. The US benefits to much from Puerto Rico to give it more rights. A lot of Puerto Ricans would prefer to be free than be a state of the USA.
well I wouldn't say never but you're right. Also if it gets admitted they're worried that the balance of Republican and Democrat states will be broken.

Christmas 2019 2 years 8 months ago #97121

• Pyrrhic
LolingforJesus wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:

You?
How was Puerto Rico?

well I wouldn't say never but you're right. Also if it gets admitted they're worried that the balance of Republican and Democrat states will be broken.
In some ways Puerto Rico definitely benefits from the USA. The support USA gives for disaster is something although they aren’t very nice about it. My grandmother who lives in Puerto Rico told me that when Trump came after the hurricane Maria he was throwing water bottles from the platform. It lacks tact.

Christmas 2019 2 years 8 months ago #97128

• LolingforJesus
  • DONT GET INNIPROPRIT
Pyrrhic wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:

You?
How was Puerto Rico?

In some ways Puerto Rico definitely benefits from the USA. The support USA gives for disaster is something although they aren’t very nice about it. My grandmother who lives in Puerto Rico told me that when Trump came after the hurricane Maria he was throwing water bottles from the platform. It lacks tact.
Are you Puerto Rican?
also lol "they aren't very nice about it"
*trump throwing water bottles from platform intensifies*

Christmas 2019 2 years 8 months ago #97133

• Pyrrhic
LolingforJesus wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:

You?
How was Puerto Rico?

Are you Puerto Rican?
Yeah, I'm Puerto Rican.

Christmas 2019 2 years 8 months ago #97140

• LolingforJesus
  • DONT GET INNIPROPRIT
Pyrrhic wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:

You?
How was Puerto Rico?

Are you Puerto Rican?
Yeah, I'm Puerto Rican.
Ahh that's really cool! Do you ever want to live in America or nah?

Christmas 2019 2 years 8 months ago #97143

• Pyrrhic
LolingforJesus wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:

You?
How was Puerto Rico?

Are you Puerto Rican?
Yeah, I'm Puerto Rican.
Ahh that's really cool! Do you ever want to live in America or nah?
I live in the USA though. I have always lived here. You can say I am Puertorican but born and raised in the States.
Time to create page: 0.323 seconds