Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Things We Did When We Were Younger

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 3 weeks ago #80218

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 311
I used to think that Star Wars and Star Trek were the same thing. I was so surprised when my dad told me otherwise!! :lol: :lol:
I also used to think that there were people who stalked me and would watch me and wait until I fell asleep to kill me. So at age five, I learned how to breathe very quietly and breathe so it didn't look like i was moving IN FEAR OF those people. I also slept with a blanket covering at least my ear so I wouldn't hear them kill me. I still sleep with a blanket over my ear today and will be massively frightened if I don't have it covering my ear in the middle of the night!! :ohmy: :ohmy:

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 3 weeks ago #80220

• LEMONwizard
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Thank you received: 115
ClimberforGod wrote:
This is really weird and gross, but my brother and sister used to go to the bathroom at the same time on the the same toilet. My Nana has a pic! :sick:

Also, my sister would wear a purple dress-up dress and beg my brother to marry her. He would keep saying "no" until finally he would say:
"*sigh* fine, but only if you play cars with me.

:woohoo: :cheer: :P :unsure:
This is gross, but I actually used to do that with my sis.
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.
INFP, -A/-T (mediator) according to 16personalities.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: ClimberforGod

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 3 weeks ago #80221

• LEMONwizard
  • I trust God. Do you?
emmykitty wrote:
I used to think that Star Wars and Star Trek were the same thing. I was so surprised when my dad told me otherwise!! :lol: :lol:
I also used to think that there were people who stalked me and would watch me and wait until I fell asleep to kill me. So at age five, I learned how to breathe very quietly and breathe so it didn't look like i was moving IN FEAR OF those people. I also slept with a blanket covering at least my ear so I wouldn't hear them kill me. I still sleep with a blanket over my ear today and will be massively frightened if I don't have it covering my ear in the middle of the night!! :ohmy: :ohmy:

WE ARE THE SAME

The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty, Pyrrhic

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 3 weeks ago #80285

• Mrphie
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Maybe the fingerguns were a little extra....
  • Thank you received: 45
LEMONwizard wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

WE ARE THE SAME
Lol I took it a little farther.... instead of just covering my ear, I felt the need to cover my entire head, and still do lol. I was just a lump that increased in size as I got older. An ever-expanding lump.

Anybody on this site play lacrosse? Or at least like it?
What about cats? Horses? Lasagna?
Anybody?

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 3 weeks ago #80309

• LEMONwizard
  • I trust God. Do you?
Ok. I once thought that whenever I used the toilet a robotic arm would reach up and pull me in.

More recently I was paranoid about getting shot.

Now I have Cat-Coming-Into-My-Room-And-Peeing-Everywhere-Phobia.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 3 weeks ago #80313

• LEMONwizard
  • I trust God. Do you?
And I used to be always scared that all the adults on Earth would pack up and leave on spaceships and leave their kids
and take away all sharp tools
and trick me into thinking they were there when, in fact, they were on a spaceship leaving all their kids behind
and sometimes I would think Sofie was in on it too and that everybody would just leave on one giant spaceship and I would be the only one left
Ya
I thought that

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 3 weeks ago #80504

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 991
Mrphie wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

WE ARE THE SAME
Lol I took it a little farther.... instead of just covering my ear, I felt the need to cover my entire head, and still do lol. I was just a lump that increased in size as I got older. An ever-expanding lump.

'An ever-expanding lump'

XD I'm dying

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrphie

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 3 weeks ago #80571

• emmy01
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Thank you received: 619
Mrphie wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

WE ARE THE SAME
I did the same exact thing... :lol:

I practiced hiding under my blanket with just the tip of my nose sticking out so I could breathe very softly and quietly...

Then I practiced looking smaller...

Then I practiced camouflaging myself under numerous pillows and blankets...

Yeah, I went a bit far... :lol:
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stverno, Mrphie

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 3 weeks ago #80573

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1143
emmy01 wrote:
Mrphie wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

WE ARE THE SAME

I practiced hiding under my blanket with just the tip of my nose sticking out so I could breathe very softly and quietly...

Aren't blankets wonderful shields?! They can protect you from bullets, prowlers, monsters-under-the-bed, and spooky shadows :D And don't forget you teddy bears fighting for you life in the middle of the night while you're asleep (finally) ;)
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

#nopetgerbils
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by bush possum. Reason: Misspelling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137, Stverno

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 2 weeks ago #80589

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita
  • Thank you received: 183
Mrphie wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

WE ARE THE SAME

I did that to. But I did it because I thought a man with an UZI (a submachine gun) was on the other side of the attic door b/c the door was in my room. and every time it is windy the attic door slitty opens thens closes all throughout the night. When I woke up I would find myself practically at the end of my bed completely covered. () how I got a good night sleep, well that's a mystery.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 2 weeks ago #80604

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 405
emmy01 wrote:
Mrphie wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

WE ARE THE SAME

when I was younger my sister's favorite book was about this bear, and they hide under the blankets so the bear wouldn't get them... and I had this fear of bears, so I would sleep under the covers with pillows on top of me, so the bears wouldn't find me. :P

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 2 weeks ago #80611

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 311
bush possum wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Mrphie wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

WE ARE THE SAME

Aren't blankets wonderful shields?! They can protect you from bullets, prowlers, monsters-under-the-bed, and spooky shadows :D And don't forget you teddy bears fighting for you life in the middle of the night while you're asleep (finally) ;)
I think I read somewhere that a lot of kids like their blankets because the blankets give the illusion of protection from anything :cheer: pretty cool! no wonder i hide under my blanket xD

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 2 weeks ago #80622

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 991
I honestly don't have a problem with exposed face. But if my little toe is exposed into the dangerous night air, I feel like I am 28301947% more likely to get attacked by the monsters and who-knows-what :lol:

And for some reason, my dog being in the room with me brings me comfort.

Which is weird, because if she was actually confronted by a monster under the bed, she would flee and leave me to fend for myself.

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by Stverno.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 2 weeks ago #80629

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 604
bush possum wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Mrphie wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

WE ARE THE SAME

Me and my siblings used to play this game in bed called "Lava storm" and basically, we make a little border of pillows around us and anything outside the pillows is lava, and I would shout "LAVA STOORM IS COMINGGG!!" and then we would collect all our stuffies and hide under the covers until it went away.

There is more rules and stuff but I dont want to make this long :P
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 2 weeks ago #80643

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1977
TravelPastel wrote:
bush possum wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Mrphie wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

WE ARE THE SAME

Me and my siblings used to play this game in bed called "Lava storm" and basically, we make a little border of pillows around us and anything outside the pillows is lava, and I would shout "LAVA STOORM IS COMINGGG!!" and then we would collect all our stuffies and hide under the covers until it went away.

My little brother and I used to play a game where we would get on his bed (it was a bunk bed sort of thing, so it was sort of high.) and pretend it was a boat because we were lost at sea and we would have to save our stuffed animals and pack food. (our lunch that we snuck upstairs.) Ah, memories....
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 2 weeks ago #80665

• emmy01
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Thank you received: 619
Stverno wrote:
I honestly don't have a problem with exposed face. But if my little toe is exposed into the dangerous night air, I feel like I am 28301947% more likely to get attacked by the monsters and who-knows-what :lol:

Which is weird, because if she was actually confronted by a monster under the bed, she would flee and leave me to fend for myself.
About the foot problem...

Same! If my foot is sticking even the tiniest bit out of the sheets, I go berserk.

What's weird is, I'm perfectly fine with sticking my foot out of the side of the sheets. But as soon as it comes out at the bottom of the sheets, I have to fix it.

Immediately.
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, ClimberforGod

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 2 weeks ago #80677

• TravelPastel
Mp137 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
bush possum wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Mrphie wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

WE ARE THE SAME

My little brother and I used to play a game where we would get on his bed (it was a bunk bed sort of thing, so it was sort of high.) and pretend it was a boat because we were lost at sea and we would have to save our stuffed animals and pack food. (our lunch that we snuck upstairs.) Ah, memories....
Lol same!! Before the "lava storm" and the whole house would be filled with lava, we would be wolves or something and I was the mother, and I would have to gather some food and snacks into the bed. OR we would be owls and I would use the blanket as my wings and I had to shelter my siblings or something.

Good times, until our mom got mad when she slept on OREO crumbs.
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 2 weeks ago #80697

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
TravelPastel wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
bush possum wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Mrphie wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

WE ARE THE SAME

Lol same!! Before the "lava storm" and the whole house would be filled with lava, we would be wolves or something and I was the mother, and I would have to gather some food and snacks into the bed. OR we would be owls and I would use the blanket as my wings and I had to shelter my siblings or something.

when we were younger, we would get all the chars in the house and make a fort out of blankets, and my older sister (because she was the only one that could reach) would get all the snacks from the pantry and we would play that we were running away :P

The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 2 weeks ago #80767

• Awesomex4
  • Thank you received: 7
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:

About the foot problem...

Same! If my foot is sticking even the tiniest bit out of the sheets, I go berserk.

What's weird is, I'm perfectly fine with sticking my foot out of the side of the sheets. But as soon as it comes out at the bottom of the sheets, I have to fix it.

Immediately.
i'm exactly the same! If any part of my foot is exposed outside my blankets it drives me crazy! Even if they're under a sheet I have to have them under a heavy blanket. Weird... I know.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 2 weeks ago #80775

• ClimberforGod
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Thank you received: 98
horsegirl04 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
bush possum wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Mrphie wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

WE ARE THE SAME

when we were younger, we would get all the chars in the house and make a fort out of blankets, and my older sister (because she was the only one that could reach) would get all the snacks from the pantry and we would play that we were running away :P

Me,my brother, and my sister would play two games almost all the time when we were younger. #1 is called Sheriff, witch most kids play, except my brother would be sheriff and he had this gun that shot blanks that could be bought a DG and the gun would make a really loud noise and actually smoke. The top bunk was the jail.

#2 was called bad bat, and it was basically the same, except my brother hung upside down from the bunk and he had no gun.

In both games me and my little sis would try to escape, and sometimes my little sis would be the sheriffs deputy if she did not try to ecscape. Every time it was try to escape. We never succeeded. The ga!as would only end when we were called down for lunch.
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person.

The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 2 weeks ago #80787

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
ClimberforGod wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
bush possum wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Mrphie wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

WE ARE THE SAME

Me,my brother, and my sister would play two games almost all the time when we were younger. #1 is called Sheriff, witch most kids play, except my brother would be sheriff and he had this gun that shot blanks that could be bought a DG and the gun would make a really loud noise and actually smoke. The top bunk was the jail.

#2 was called bad bat, and it was basically the same, except my brother hung upside down from the bunk and he had no gun.

In both games me and my little sis would try to escape, and sometimes my little sis would be the sheriffs deputy if she did not try to ecscape. Every time it was try to escape. We never succeeded. The ga!as would only end when we were called down for lunch.

we would play a similar game with our friends when we were little

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 2 weeks ago #80897

• maplesyruphotel9
  • NOW ONLINE
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Thank you received: 135
I used to think You could touch CLOUDS and they felt like cotton puffs :)
Also I would see how many things I could do before the microwave turned off :silly: (I still do this loll)
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3

BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: SushiCat (My friend and I's channel)

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 2 weeks ago #80934

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 552
I had a slightly different method for nighttime protection. I put a pillow on either side of me (or two, if there were enough). They formed impenetrable barriers on either side of me. Combine that with my blanket and special hugging pillow, boy; I was untouchable.

Nowadays I've grown bolder; I no longer need a hugging pillow, and I can do without the pillow barriers IF my head is covered or all of the bedding is on top of my chest.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 2 weeks ago #81128

• TravelPastel
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
I used to think You could touch CLOUDS and they felt like cotton puffs :)
Also I would see how many things I could do before the microwave turned off :silly: (I still do this loll)
Has anyone seen Charlie and Lola? It's a kids show (Stopped in 2008), and there was one episode where the big brother took his sister into the clouds and told her that they were mashed potatoes, just so she could eat her veggies.

So I thought that clouds were mashed potatoes, and when they disappeared, God ate them
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 2 weeks ago #81255

• Quirky
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 3087
I used to think:

that clouds were close enough that i could lasso them and pull them down

Only men were allowed to drive (so I thought my mom was breaking the rules wen she drove)

That football players didn't have heads ('cause I could never see them)

We used to use couch cushions as horses

Building blanket forts was awesome

When my siblings and I were younger we would take all of the couch cushions, put them on the floor, cover them with blankets, and jump on them like a trampoline. Now that I think about it, I'm surprised that our parents never got upset with us for doing that...
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel
Time to create page: 0.385 seconds