• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 609
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
My father's weapon of choice was the belt. My mother's weapons of choice were the clothes hanger or the potspoon (depending on which part of the house we were in at the time). My weapon of choice was the defiant glare. Those were the good old days.

Now my parents' weapon of choice is to threaten to stop paying my tuition, and my weapon of choice is to threaten to drop out and take on some blue collar job. We're bluffing, of course...

At least, I hope we're bluffing.
I felt this in my West Indian soul….
My dad and I both have anger issues, and we used to both scream at each other, and once, he threw me on the couch, I just throw anything I can get my hands on, once I destroyed a heater. When we have a fight, the whole family is involved with keeping us from killing each other. Now, to manage my anger, I rip up old rags and scrap paper instead of destroying household items.
You could NEVER do that down here
Unless you were a suicidal pyscho...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alyssa4Jesus

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 6 hours ago #120166

• sci_geeek
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Thank you received: 439
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
My dad and I both have anger issues, and we used to both scream at each other, and once, he threw me on the couch, I just throw anything I can get my hands on, once I destroyed a heater. When we have a fight, the whole family is involved with keeping us from killing each other. Now, to manage my anger, I rip up old rags and scrap paper instead of destroying household items.
Oh, wow. I've always been more of an angry kid, and I've always wanted to throw stuff and rip things up when I'm angry. But then the thought of the consequences I would get is too much to bear. Lol. I usually just swallow my anger and take it out on the things I love. It's really great to put it into my violin practice because I can sound even better because of my passionate feelings. Anger and joy are my strongest feelings and the only ones I actually show in public (I sometimes show sadness with my closest friends). Actually, not even real anger because I might end up yelling at someone. When I'm indignant, it's really easy to loose control. Loosing control is no fun because then you have to pick up after yourself, and psychological messes and a good deal harder to clean than physical ones. Just don't give up hope in controlling your anger. I understand it's hard, but if you work hard at it, it will get better as you mature. If you have trouble expressing yourself, maybe try cracking your fingers or balling up your fists to relieve pressure, then when you can be alone, punch a pillow. When I was younger, I would punch the air, and I found that it really helped. :)
...and Kristy's speaking from experience, I'll tellin' ya :lol:
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 3 hours ago #120183

Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
My father's weapon of choice was the belt. My mother's weapons of choice were the clothes hanger or the potspoon (depending on which part of the house we were in at the time). My weapon of choice was the defiant glare. Those were the good old days.

Now my parents' weapon of choice is to threaten to stop paying my tuition, and my weapon of choice is to threaten to drop out and take on some blue collar job. We're bluffing, of course...

I do have to admit, when I was nine, I had serious problems, whenever I had a big fight with my parents, I would say I'd wanna die. I'd hold my breath for as long as I could till I felt dizzy, but never went through it, obviously, since I'm still here. Sometimes those fights would end up with me totally exhausted, dehydrated and unable to walk cuz I was soo dizzy and sick.

Writers Block: When your imaginary friends refuse to talk to you.

YouTube Channels:

Stories of Faith: www.youtube.com/channel/UCudEpP-KJhonYokRNIMC6pg
Kute Kitties: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWEvdHXKaaITP_cGYgBRYaw

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 3 hours ago #120184

sci_geeek wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Oh, wow. I've always been more of an angry kid, and I've always wanted to throw stuff and rip things up when I'm angry. But then the thought of the consequences I would get is too much to bear. Lol. I usually just swallow my anger and take it out on the things I love. It's really great to put it into my violin practice because I can sound even better because of my passionate feelings. Anger and joy are my strongest feelings and the only ones I actually show in public (I sometimes show sadness with my closest friends). Actually, not even real anger because I might end up yelling at someone. When I'm indignant, it's really easy to loose control. Loosing control is no fun because then you have to pick up after yourself, and psychological messes and a good deal harder to clean than physical ones. Just don't give up hope in controlling your anger. I understand it's hard, but if you work hard at it, it will get better as you mature. If you have trouble expressing yourself, maybe try cracking your fingers or balling up your fists to relieve pressure, then when you can be alone, punch a pillow. When I was younger, I would punch the air, and I found that it really helped. :)
When my pets die or something happens that makes me sad or unhappy, I would usually shut myself away from that object or anything related to it and to everyone, it seems like I don't care and am angry. Like the time my dad was in the hospital because of pnemonia, I acted like I didn't care and it was nothing serious, even though I was really scared. My mom gave me a big talking to about how I didn't seem to care about my dad.

YouTube Channels:

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 2 hours ago #120195

• Lightness
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Thank you received: 59
I ate paper when I was younger. Not bad actually.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 1 hour ago #120204

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
What about play doh?

Things We Did When We Were Younger 5 months 50 minutes ago #120206

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
What about play doh?
Nope.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 4 weeks ago #120211

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 184
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
What about play doh?
I usually tasted anything that could fit in my mouth when I was 3-5 (Except certain foods :lol:)
So playdoh, paper, dirt, string, markers, a pencil… For the last two, I knew better than to eat the graphite/the ink from the marker.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 4 weeks ago #120214

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
What about play doh?
Nope.
Heh a lot of kids do

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 4 weeks ago #120218

• sci_geeek
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:

I do have to admit, when I was nine, I had serious problems, whenever I had a big fight with my parents, I would say I'd wanna die. I'd hold my breath for as long as I could till I felt dizzy, but never went through it, obviously, since I'm still here. Sometimes those fights would end up with me totally exhausted, dehydrated and unable to walk cuz I was soo dizzy and sick.
Oh dear :dry:

<> <> <>

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 4 weeks ago #120226

• sci_geeek
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
jodiaz wrote:
Frankly, I agree :lol:

<> <> <>

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 4 weeks ago #120270

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 193
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:

If you lived in Jamaica, you would have to tell me the type of casket you wanted, and where and how you wanted to be burried :side: :blink:

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 4 weeks ago #120276

• Kiv24133
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Thank you received: 54
I remember this kid telling me he shoved worms into his nose last night and while later the worms started to come out of his nose and there was blood al over his nose. Some how I wasn't scared I was like this is what happens when you do that.

( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 4 weeks ago #120277

• Kiv24133
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Thank you received: 54
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:

If you lived in Jamaica, you would have to tell me the type of casket you wanted, and where and how you wanted to be burried :side: :blink:
I like how ur already prepared.

( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 4 weeks ago #120373

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Kiv24133 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:

I like how ur already prepared.
Yes, I already my place reserved for my posthumous body

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 3 weeks ago #120392

• sci_geeek
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
Kiv24133 wrote:
I remember this kid telling me he shoved worms into his nose last night and while later the worms started to come out of his nose and there was blood al over his nose. Some how I wasn't scared I was like this is what happens when you do that.
Ewww

<> <> <>

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 3 weeks ago #120393

• sci_geeek
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:

That's dark... :blink:

<> <> <>

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 3 weeks ago #120411

• KristytheCorgi
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Thank you received: 72
wannabewritergirl wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
When my pets die or something happens that makes me sad or unhappy, I would usually shut myself away from that object or anything related to it and to everyone, it seems like I don't care and am angry. Like the time my dad was in the hospital because of pnemonia, I acted like I didn't care and it was nothing serious, even though I was really scared. My mom gave me a big talking to about how I didn't seem to care about my dad.
That musta hurt you a lot.
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 3 weeks ago #120421

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
That's how some people cope with pain or things that hurt them emotionally.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 3 weeks ago #120444

Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Here is something that happened just a few days ago. Our chicks just hatched, and there was one with a head wound. I told them that he was gonna die, cuz, I knew he was. (He did die yesterday) Anyway, My sister and mom goes on to tell me how I don't care for living things and only fictional characters. I kept trying to explain that they were gonna get their hopes crushed when the chick dies, they should just accept reality. I just don't get my hopes up, and accept it, so then I don't get hurt again.

YouTube Channels:

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 3 weeks ago #120453

• sci_geeek
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Here is something that happened just a few days ago. Our chicks just hatched, and there was one with a head wound. I told them that he was gonna die, cuz, I knew he was. (He did die yesterday) Anyway, My sister and mom goes on to tell me how I don't care for living things and only fictional characters. I kept trying to explain that they were gonna get their hopes crushed when the chick dies, they should just accept reality. I just don't get my hopes up, and accept it, so then I don't get hurt again.
Aww sad :( and it must be so hard that your mom and sister don't understand your coping mechanisms

<> <> <>

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 3 weeks ago #120460

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Be real. Don't feel.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 3 weeks ago #120465

• KristytheCorgi
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Thank you received: 72
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Here is something that happened just a few days ago. Our chicks just hatched, and there was one with a head wound. I told them that he was gonna die, cuz, I knew he was. (He did die yesterday) Anyway, My sister and mom goes on to tell me how I don't care for living things and only fictional characters. I kept trying to explain that they were gonna get their hopes crushed when the chick dies, they should just accept reality. I just don't get my hopes up, and accept it, so then I don't get hurt again.[/quote]
That's really awful. I've never really lost a loved one. Once a kid in my Pathfinder club died in a car crash. I think that was the one that affected me the most. He was fifteen and so full of life. I remember he would dye his hair bright colors. I also remember his sister. Same age as me. I never really liked her, but she was part of my life. I have a hole in my heart for that kid, even though I never talked to him. It makes me so sad to thing about the pain his sister had to go through.
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 3 weeks ago #120467

• sci_geeek
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
That's really awful. I've never really lost a loved one. Once a kid in my Pathfinder club died in a car crash. I think that was the one that affected me the most. He was fifteen and so full of life. I remember he would dye his hair bright colors. I also remember his sister. Same age as me. I never really liked her, but she was part of my life. I have a hole in my heart for that kid, even though I never talked to him. It makes me so sad to thing about the pain his sister had to go through.
Yeah, I remember that... :(

<> <> <>

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 3 weeks ago #120528

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Be real. Don't feel.
True.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds