Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Things We Did When We Were Younger

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 6 days ago #79568

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 757
  • Thank you received: 494
Basically, you can add weird things you did as a kid (Yes I know we are all still kids right now, but you get the point). You can also add things you believed in, things your parents told you, etc :P

For example, when I was younger I thought when they said "God knows all you say," I imagined two angels in heaven above me catching my words with a special net every time I said something :P
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 6 days ago #79571

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 225
TravelPastel wrote:
Basically, you can add weird things you did as a kid (Yes I know we are all still kids right now, but you get the point). You can also add things you believed in, things your parents told you, etc :P

For example, when I was younger I thought when they said "God knows all you say," I imagined two angels in heaven above me catching my words with a special net every time I said something :P
Lol! I can't think of any but I'm sure there was
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 6 days ago #79589

  • ClimberforGod
  • ClimberforGod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Posts: 233
  • Thank you received: 94
This is really weird and gross, but my brother and sister used to go to the bathroom at the same time on the the same toilet. My Nana has a pic! :sick:

Also, my sister would wear a purple dress-up dress and beg my brother to marry her. He would keep saying "no" until finally he would say:
"*sigh* fine, but only if you play cars with me.

:woohoo: :cheer: :P :unsure:
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person

Last Edit: 4 months 1 day ago by ClimberforGod. Reason: Bleh.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pyrrhic

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 5 days ago #79596

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 612
When I was younger, my dad would read Shel Silverstein poems to me. There's this one about a king who eats a peanut butter sandwich and gets his mouth stuck closed. My dad used to tell me that that's what would happen to me if I ate too much peanut butter and little unsmart me believed him... :P

I also believed my dad when he told me that once you turned 4, you started going backwards in age on your birthdays. So when my aunt asked me how old I was going to be on my 5th birthday, I told her I would be 3... :lol:

Not to mention all the language difficulties I had! My mom is from back east and my dad is from the northwest, so I always had trouble pronouncing things. If I said it with an eastern accent, my dad would correct me, but if I said it with a northwestern accent, then my mom would correct me. Quite confusing for a three year old... :blink:
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 2 days ago #79840

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 982
So many.

So, so many.

Where shall I start?

For starters, I wanted to be a princess (stereotypical, I know)
But not for the usual reasons (I think?)
I wanted to be a princess because princesses are rich, and I wanted a castle/palace with servants.

I also wanted to be a spy. Probably because spies are cool, and sometimes live in castles :lol:

I thought that you could buy a store with $100.

I thought that if you cut off someone's head, it would grow back.

I thought that the (current) Queen of England was Queen Elizabeth I.

I thought that Barack Obama used to know George Washington.

And lastly, my personal favorite, my parents told me that they bought me at K-Mart for 20% off.

And I believed them. Not completely, but halfway.

Of course, this isn't the limit of my unsmartness. I have dozens of other stories that can't be excused by youth :lol:



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
Last Edit: 4 months 2 days ago by Stverno.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 2 days ago #79864

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 757
  • Thank you received: 494
Stverno wrote:
So many.

So, so many.

Where shall I start?

For starters, I wanted to be a princess (stereotypical, I know)
But not for the usual reasons (I think?)
I wanted to be a princess because princesses are rich, and I wanted a castle/palace with servants.

I also wanted to be a spy. Probably because spies are cool, and sometimes live in castles :lol:

I thought that you could buy a store with $100.

I thought that if you cut off someone's head, it would grow back.

I thought that the (current) Queen of England was Queen Elizabeth I.

I thought that Barack Obama used to know George Washington.

And lastly, my personal favorite, my parents told me that they bought me at K-Mart for 20% off.

And I believed them. Not completely, but halfway.

Of course, this isn't the limit of my unsmartness. I have dozens of other stories that can't be excused by youth :lol:
Lol I wanted to be a spy cause they had cool gadgets and could fly and all that.
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marme101, Stverno

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 2 days ago #79865

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 757
  • Thank you received: 494
When me and my siblings were younger (when I was about 7-10 years old), we each had a "treasure drawer" that we kept our special stuff in. Sometimes I would open a store in the hallway and trade some things in my drawer for whatever my sister or brother had. Being the older sister, I usually ripped my siblings off and stuff.

Well, that backfired and now my younger sister has way more money than me.
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 2 days ago #79868

  • ClimberforGod
  • ClimberforGod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Posts: 233
  • Thank you received: 94
I don't really remember spot of the stuff that happens when I was little, but I was there when my younger sibs teased eachother.

So my brother would say to my younger sister and the youngest kid : "hey Pepper, did you know, that you were made in a big
Factory in China, and that the people whjwhjo worked there made all your parts and stuff and then put you together! And the when the y had your bones together, they would put some freshly made skin on you and then you know that line down your back? That's where they sewd you up! Then you sat on a shelf in the factories store and mom came and bought you!" Then Pepper would ask: "but how am I alive? So Cael (the brother) would say really casually: "Oh well after mom bought you, she bought some pixie dust and sprinkled it all over you and in your mouth. So then you came alive!". And Pepper would say: "oooohhhhh!!! And that would end the conversation.
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 2 days ago #79905

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 342
  • Thank you received: 107
When I was a child I used to think God had special angels for balloons that floated up into the sky. So they would catch them and play with them for eternity.

When I was younger I watched this horror movie on huge man eating spiders and so every time I saw a shadow I would always flinch because I thought it was those spiders trying to get me.

I also used to think babies came from storks and I would try hard to think back to when the storks were delivering me.

I also used to think phones, water, and toys that people bought on Christmas was free.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ClimberforGod

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 1 day ago #79950

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 757
  • Thank you received: 494
When I was about 6 or 7, there was this one time my sister was crying or something, and I just told her
"Did you know that I came from beavers? Mama and Papa just took me."

I have no idea why I said that, but my mom and dad were confused and convinced me and my sister that I was not from any animal.
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jGod8865, Pyrrhic, ClimberforGod

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 1 day ago #79989

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 612
My Dad taught at a school, and all the kids called him Mr. (enter name), so I was confused as to what to call him and actually would just call him Mr. ____, even at home.

Yeah, I know. I wasn't a very smart child.
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 1 day ago #80003

  • luvmusic
  • luvmusic's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Outdoors, taking pictures, being crazy me❤️
  • Posts: 25
  • Thank you received: 9
I actually don't remember believing a lot of weird/crazy/funny things when I was little, but I do remember that I thought that I had to climb stairs a certain way. Like I thought you had to put one foot on the first stair and then put your other foot on the same stair before you moved onto the next. Sorry if I'm not explaining well. I always wondered how people got up the stairs so fast! XD

"Failure doesn't define you. You define failure."
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ClimberforGod

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 23 hours ago #80012

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 423
I thought that fu (pronounced foo) was a bad word. I'm guessing I don't have to explain why. I thought someone was saying bad words when they said "ah fooey" lol. I also believed that making your hand into the shape of a gun was sinning!
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 11 hours ago #80022

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2182
  • Thank you received: 1941
I have two things that are like STNitro's and livmusic's. I thought making a gun with your hand was horrible, too. I'm right handed, so I tend to always use my right and or foot first. When I was little, I would try and remember to use them both instead of just my right hand and foot because I felt sorry for the left side :P
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 10 hours ago #80027

  • ClimberforGod
  • ClimberforGod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Posts: 233
  • Thank you received: 94
Mp137 wrote:
I have two things that are like STNitro's and livmusic's. I thought making a gun with your hand was horrible, too. I'm right handed, so I tend to always use my right and or foot first. When I was little, I would try and remember to use them both instead of just my right hand and foot because I felt sorry for the left side :P

Mee to! I would use both hands for that reason to!
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 7 hours ago #80032

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Posts: 812
  • Thank you received: 548
idk about mine. it is like an ocd but it isn't.

so...

everything has a thin layer of slime or something like that. If I scratched something, I would swipe my hand over it or "clean" it or "fix it". That's is one of the reasons I don't like objects with point, e.g. sewing needles. I still do it lol.

let me know if you don't understand pls.

#MKout


Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 4 hours ago #80035

  • luvmusic
  • luvmusic's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Outdoors, taking pictures, being crazy me❤️
  • Posts: 25
  • Thank you received: 9
Mp137 wrote:
I have two things that are like STNitro's and livmusic's. I thought making a gun with your hand was horrible, too. I'm right handed, so I tend to always use my right and or foot first. When I was little, I would try and remember to use them both instead of just my right hand and foot because I felt sorry for the left side :P
I remember doing the same thing....trying to use my left hand while eating and stuff cause it wasn't right to exclude and leave out my left hand just because he wasn't as good as my right :lol:

"Failure doesn't define you. You define failure."
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Things We Did When We Were Younger 4 months 1 hour ago #80048

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 612
I use to think that everything had feelings.

So when I walked on the grass, I would do it really carefully, 'cause I felt so sorry for the grass and I thought it was getting hurt. I did that with every object I came in contact with.

I also felt really sorry for food. I thought it would sit on the table and be really frightened because it would be eaten.

I thought that humans were the strongest, toughest things on the planet. So I would get really mad when I couldn't lift something or break something 'cause I wasn't strong enough. I thought there was something wrong with me.

I know. I was a very unsmart child.

I am a very unsmart child.
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid, SkeleBoy10, Stverno, ClimberforGod

Things We Did When We Were Younger 3 months 4 weeks ago #80068

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Posts: 812
  • Thank you received: 548
I also thought everything had to be equal...

For example, if I stepped on something with my right foot first, I would hop and land with my left foot. Or just jump on everything and always land on both my feet at the same time and they had to be on that surface for an equal amount of time. I am still like that. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

~MK

@emmy01, thank you for acknowledging that Stverno and I are females. thank you. #FemaleHashtagMovement


Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeleBoy10, Stverno

Things We Did When We Were Younger 3 months 4 weeks ago #80080

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 843
  • Thank you received: 1010
emmy01 wrote:
I use to think that everything had feelings.

So when I walked on the grass, I would do it really carefully, 'cause I felt so sorry for the grass and I thought it was getting hurt. I did that with every object I came in contact with.

I also felt really sorry for food. I thought it would sit on the table and be really frightened because it would be eaten.

I thought that humans were the strongest, toughest things on the planet. So I would get really mad when I couldn't lift something or break something 'cause I wasn't strong enough. I thought there was something wrong with me.

I know. I was a very unsmart child.

I am a very unsmart child.
I had to make sure that my teddy bears didn't get cold, because else they'd get sick and feel bad.... I had to have them all under the covers... and I couldn't put them in the closet without being rugged up for winter :lol:

P.S. Looks like I really did start a good trend for once! :silly: #femalehastagmovement
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stverno

Things We Did When We Were Younger 3 months 4 weeks ago #80085

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 225
Stverno wrote:
So many.

So, so many.

Where shall I start?

For starters, I wanted to be a princess (stereotypical, I know)
But not for the usual reasons (I think?)
I wanted to be a princess because princesses are rich, and I wanted a castle/palace with servants.

I also wanted to be a spy. Probably because spies are cool, and sometimes live in castles :lol:

I thought that you could buy a store with $100.

I thought that if you cut off someone's head, it would grow back.

I thought that the (current) Queen of England was Queen Elizabeth I.

I thought that Barack Obama used to know George Washington.

And lastly, my personal favorite, my parents told me that they bought me at K-Mart for 20% off.

And I believed them. Not completely, but halfway.

Of course, this isn't the limit of my unsmartness. I have dozens of other stories that can't be excused by youth :lol:

Lol lol lol!!!
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 3 months 4 weeks ago #80086

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 225
Stverno wrote:
So many.

So, so many.

Where shall I start?

For starters, I wanted to be a princess (stereotypical, I know)
But not for the usual reasons (I think?)
I wanted to be a princess because princesses are rich, and I wanted a castle/palace with servants.

I also wanted to be a spy. Probably because spies are cool, and sometimes live in castles :lol:

I thought that you could buy a store with $100.

I thought that if you cut off someone's head, it would grow back.

I thought that the (current) Queen of England was Queen Elizabeth I.

I thought that Barack Obama used to know George Washington.

And lastly, my personal favorite, my parents told me that they bought me at K-Mart for 20% off.

And I believed them. Not completely, but halfway.

Of course, this isn't the limit of my unsmartness. I have dozens of other stories that can't be excused by youth :lol:

Lol lol lol!!!
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 3 months 4 weeks ago #80093

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 757
  • Thank you received: 494
emmy01 wrote:
I use to think that everything had feelings.

So when I walked on the grass, I would do it really carefully, 'cause I felt so sorry for the grass and I thought it was getting hurt. I did that with every object I came in contact with.

I also felt really sorry for food. I thought it would sit on the table and be really frightened because it would be eaten.

I thought that humans were the strongest, toughest things on the planet. So I would get really mad when I couldn't lift something or break something 'cause I wasn't strong enough. I thought there was something wrong with me.

I know. I was a very unsmart child.

I am a very unsmart child.
I did the same thing! And then my dad said "Well what about toilet paper?" I forget what I answered, but now I would answer "Toilet paper was made to do that, so they're happy to do their job" lol
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ClimberforGod

Things We Did When We Were Younger 3 months 4 weeks ago #80116

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 828
  • Thank you received: 346
missionarykid wrote:
I also thought everything had to be equal...

For example, if I stepped on something with my right foot first, I would hop and land with my left foot. Or just jump on everything and always land on both my feet at the same time and they had to be on that surface for an equal amount of time. I am still like that. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

~MK

@emmy01, thank you for acknowledging that Stverno and I are females. thank you. #FemaleHashtagMovement

I would do that same thing :P I don't know why

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Things We Did When We Were Younger 3 months 4 weeks ago #80193

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Posts: 812
  • Thank you received: 548
I would chew on my right side of my mouth and then on the left so both had an equal amount of chewing time. lol



@Stverno, lol!!


Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Stverno
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds