Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PLEEEEESE READ!!!!! NEED HELP!!!!!!

PLEEEEESE READ!!!!! NEED HELP!!!!!! 11 months 3 weeks ago #62255

• Peach1
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Thank you received: 86
Look guys, I have a HUMONGOUS problem. :( So I have these friends, (I won't say their real names) I've told my friends Mary, and Steven (they're brother and sister) about guidemagazine.org!!!! :woohoo:.

At first they checked it out. Then I asked them in my email if they would like to become a member. They didn't respond back! I went outside and we played, and I asked them outside as well.....but guess what? The ignored me!!!!! :( :( :( When I talk about something else besides guidemagazine they talk about it. But they ignore me when I talk about guide!!!!! I feel so heart broken.

Should I forget about them? :angry: Should I keep telling them? :S Do you even care? Or other things I should do? Please my friends, I need prayers and help. :( :unsure:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

PLEEEEESE READ!!!!! NEED HELP!!!!!! 11 months 3 weeks ago #62441

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 508
So is it just the topic of guide? As long as nothing has happened that affects anything else in your relationship as friends, it shouldn't be a big deal. If they don't want to talk about guide, but are still cool with everything else, then your friendship probably isn't at stake.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

PLEEEEESE READ!!!!! NEED HELP!!!!!! 11 months 3 weeks ago #62447

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1941
If they aren't interested in joining this website, it's no big deal. Maybe they have family rules about making account online or something. Don't press the issue
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, honeyflower, Blue Tornado

PLEEEEESE READ!!!!! NEED HELP!!!!!! 11 months 1 week ago #63290

• Peach1
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Thank you received: 86
Mp137 wrote:
If they aren't interested in joining this website, it's no big deal. Maybe they have family rules about making account online or something. Don't press the issue

Thank you very much guys...... but just the other day, I came outside with my mom's phone and Steven was outside....... dundundundun!!!!! And I went on guide. He saw it and said, "Hey! Is that a phone?!" I chuckled and answered, "Yes!" then he said walking up to me, "I'm very good at knowing if that's a phone or not." I showed him I posted a story in TSC. He asked, " what is that?"
"my story. See? I'm Peach1 on here." I pointed to my username. "Oh. Can I read it?"
I clicked it and he read the first sentence out loud. "What is about?" I told him a bit of it. "sorry, " I said. " I have to go now. I'll email you the details of guide when I come back! " He waved bye and that was it.

I am so excited!! :woohoo: He said he didn't want a username on it, but he may change his mind! He was very interested! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds