Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Losing Contact With Friends

Losing Contact With Friends 1 year 9 months ago #55385

• M.Kat
  • Remember Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 16
Well, I have a friend, who I haven't talked 2 in like a year.... And i just thought about him because I think I found his profile on this website, although I am not 100% sure that its him... Has that happened to anyone else? I feel kinda bad... What should I do? (I mean how do I let him know that I would like to get back in touch, that I'm wondering if the person on this website that is suspect is him is actually him) I don't wanna just come out and say that I think I know who he is to a person who might not be him on this website, although I could probably ask his mom...
1) Because we aren't supposed to share names on this website. (is that actually true? I really don't remember)
2) What if it's not him?
3) I don't wanna like call his mom and ask to speak to him after a year. (that seems awkward)
I feel kinda stupid because there are so many more important problems people are facing right now and I'm having trouble dealing with this one... :dry: :unsure:
So, answer if you want.
(Btw I think that my long -lost buddy is ken10wil, because his first name starts with ken and his last name starts with wil and we live in the same place and are very close in age. If he sees my birthday on my profile he will probably know who I am so....)
So yeah.
Thanks guys.

Poptropica: M.Kat
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Losing Contact With Friends 1 year 9 months ago #55672

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
M.Kat wrote:
Well, I have a friend, who I haven't talked 2 in like a year.... And i just thought about him because I think I found his profile on this website, although I am not 100% sure that its him... Has that happened to anyone else? I feel kinda bad... What should I do? (I mean how do I let him know that I would like to get back in touch, that I'm wondering if the person on this website that is suspect is him is actually him) I don't wanna just come out and say that I think I know who he is to a person who might not be him on this website, although I could probably ask his mom...
1) Because we aren't supposed to share names on this website. (is that actually true? I really don't remember)
2) What if it's not him?
3) I don't wanna like call his mom and ask to speak to him after a year. (that seems awkward)
I feel kinda stupid because there are so many more important problems people are facing right now and I'm having trouble dealing with this one... :dry: :unsure:
So, answer if you want.
(Btw I think that my long -lost buddy is ken10wil, because his first name starts with ken and his last name starts with wil and we live in the same place and are very close in age. If he sees my birthday on my profile he will probably know who I am so....)
So yeah.
Thanks guys.

We are allowed to give our first names, but not our last names.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

Losing Contact With Friends 1 year 8 months ago #55912

• M.Kat
  • Remember Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 16
Ok thanks

Poptropica: M.Kat

Losing Contact With Friends 1 year 5 months ago #58318

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 342
Just go for it! If it turns out not be him, it doesn't really matter because you don't know him. If you don't take this chance you might regret it later.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

Losing Contact With Friends 1 year 4 months ago #58999

• ken10wil
  • bossome
  • Thank you received: 82
and to think we are now dating
cuz liberalism is a mental disease and video games are awesome
favorite text:
12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:12

Losing Contact With Friends 1 year 2 months ago #60973

• maplesyruphotel9
  • NOW ONLINE
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Thank you received: 131
ken10wil wrote:
and to think we are now dating
OH MY GOODNESS SO CUTE I CANT EVEN :woohoo: ;)
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3

BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: SushiCat (My friend and I's channel)
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds