Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is life completely stupid? Or am I doing something wrong?

Is life completely stupid? Or am I doing something wrong? 2 years 6 months ago #46065

My parents never seem to understand me, making friends is a major problem, my bff moved and since then she hasnt been the same shes like kind of some bratty bully whenever people like me or my stuff more than hers or whenever I'm successful at a game! a game! a stupid game! I get in trouble for stuff I didnt do all the time but no one beleives me because it always looks bad. you move to block the hit an your accused just great. like seriously i cant even get away from that at church. im the best person for one to jst shout at all the time cause it looks like i dont seem to have any worth and my grades plus my glasses just gets me called a nerd. I'm left out of basically everything anybody have advice?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is life completely stupid? Or am I doing something wrong? 2 years 5 months ago #46901

• Prov17
  • Live holy as God is holy
  • Thank you received: 296
Ignore what people call you and try to be more understandable to your parents. You should end your friendship with your former friend.
Are the things you're living for worth Christ dying for? -Leonard Ravenhill

Is life completely stupid? Or am I doing something wrong? 2 years 5 months ago #46970

• Zipfrost64
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Thank you received: 34
Pray. Just. Pray.

Tell God what you're going through.

Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.

#Filipino

Is life completely stupid? Or am I doing something wrong? 2 years 5 months ago #46984

• miss amazing
  • Hurry up Summer!
  • Thank you received: 194
Prov17 wrote:
Ignore what people call you and try to be more understandable to your parents. You should end your friendship with your former friend.
No don't do that! Maybe she has problems inside that you can't see. Maybe she's jealous of your good grades and that is the way she expresses it . Maybe she knows no other way. Different people react to things in different ways. Talk to her and tell her how you feel. Tell her you want to be her friend. Ask her to tell you whats bothering her.
Hannah...always a kiwi at heart.

Is life completely stupid? Or am I doing something wrong? 2 years 3 months ago #48754

• QuazaWizard941
  • I love music!
  • Thank you received: 62
I sometimes feel like you, but I always get over it.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds