Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A best friend

A best friend 5 years 7 months ago #374

• xena203
  • Thank you received: 1
when I was at school i was walking with my best friend. As we were walking she said to me you know you don't have to follow me it hit me real bad. so I started to walk the other direction and she said where are you going? what does that suppose to mean ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: A best friend 5 years 7 months ago #391

• Bugseboo
  • I love netball and being homeschooled!!!!!
  • Thank you received: 34
Maybe it is like this. When you dont want something but once it is gone you want it back again I think your Best Friend is a bit like that.
HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13, xena203

Re: A best friend 5 years 7 months ago #856

• Wintergirl
  • Uh.. Wanna listen to music with me? :)
  • Thank you received: 177
Yeah there ain't no such thing as best friend. That's only for movies and books. It's a lie and people will always let you down. And put you down and make you feel worthless and so you're alone and all you have is yourself.
NeverLetDown~A.W.K.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13, $ummertime$adne$$

Re: A best friend 5 years 7 months ago #887

• BerryGirl13
  • My favorite color is pink, I like baking & drawing
  • Thank you received: 440
I think all the peeps who commented made good points, so I don't really see the need of answering your question. However, I would like to add that people are quite unreliable. They say they're your "best friend", and the next day you see them with a whole new group of people. You ask them how you can be their best friend when they hang out with the other kids more than you. They try to comfort you, and say "Oh, you're my BESTEST friend! I wouldn't be complete without you!". You continue to be with them, until you realize a pattern: you're doing all the giving in the relationship, and they're doing all the taking.:( You finally confront them, and tell them you don't want to be their friend anymore. They get all panicky and ramble on and on about how they love you and need you and all the mushy stuff. However, you realize the relationship just can't continue and look for people who will actually care about you. I've seen it all before. In fact, I just resently broke up with my friend for a similar reason. It was sad, but it had to be done. As a teen, I get lonely sometimes and wish I actually had REAL friends that stuck with me no matter what. It just never seems to work out that way. I wish I was more like my mom.....she almost NEVER depends on anybody! *sigh*... :unsure:
"I would rather be a sorrowful christian than a jolly fool."
The following user(s) said Thank You: xena203

Re: A best friend 5 years 7 months ago #912

• xena203
  • Thank you received: 1
thank you for advice this really help me :)

Re: A best friend 5 years 7 months ago #1109

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
Jesus will never let you down. Let him be your BFF
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13, xena203

Re: A best friend 5 years 3 months ago #7145

• Emerl2
  • Thank you received: 151
Hey Wintergirl it's very clear you're misguided and depressed and not the strongest person but listen closely. You can't carry your burdens alone pray to get rid of them because only the naive think humans are reliable. i say never put your trusts in man because they are just like you weak in the flesh. The spirit is willing but usually thats not enough stop being petty Wintergirl. Read Proverbs and gain some wisdom instead of procrastination your problems with weed. Reality is always gonna be there and escapism does'nt hide you from it. People are filled with wickedness and sin and only God is not. Don't Trust in People or depend purely on man its like expecting not to get sick from river water.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds