Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Friend thinks she is too cool for me

Friend thinks she is too cool for me 5 years 5 months ago #3728

So I have a friend andd hse is really niceand a really good influence. (not that I need good influence ) but she's great to hang around with and really fun. We've been freinds for over 2 years. But lately she got some new friends and she's being kind of ignorant to me. She and I have some of the same friends and Iam really close to them. She has been ignoring them as well. It's really starting to bug me. She'sbeen terribly mean to one of my friend's (she's friends with her, but finds her annoying). It is so unlike her thought. I don't understand why she is acting liike
this. I haven't done anything mean. So I don't know what is up with her! My momsays that it's just her teenage stage in life, where she wants to get a little bit of popularity. But her friends aren't even popular. I don't like them and they aren't a very good influence on her. She's just beginning to be totally ignorant to me. I hope ikt's just a stage in life. What should |I do? Plpease don't tell me to go confront her about it please. I am very shy about that. But maybe if we get into a conversation about it, what should \I say? (I think she is starting to notive how annyed I am)

Thanks you guys, bye!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Friend thinks she is too cool for me 5 years 5 months ago #3909

• tim33
  • I love playing cricket and learning about God
  • Thank you received: 782
sounds pretty tough, I don't know what you can do except pray for her, that is probably the best thing to do and wait till things pan out.

God Bless

Re: Friend thinks she is too cool for me 5 years 5 months ago #4175

Maybe she DOES want new friends. Just for a short amount of time. Maybe you offended her in some way you don't know about. Try to ask her about what is going on. I know you might be nervous, but after you finished, you might be happy that you gathered the bravery to do it. I've been in the situations before, and the first thing to do is to figure out what's going on. If she is offended in some way and wants to spend time with some other people, let her. I'm sure she'll come back. Hope that helps! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Re: Friend thinks she is too cool for me 5 years 5 months ago #4229

• aniztem
  • Thank you received: 17
I think you should send her an email or something like that. Or you can try to be around her when she is not with her friends, and see how she treats you. Something like this happened to me to. All I did was wait it out, and it eventually stopped. Meanwhile I just hanged out with my other friends :cheer:. Good luck :)

Re: Friend thinks she is too cool for me 5 years 5 months ago #4319

But the problem is that we didn't even get into a fight and i am one hundred percent sure that she isn't mad at me. But she can't be tired of me, can she? I'm not clingy and I do giver her personal space. We aren't even in the same class as her. She just changed over-night and I don't know what happened. before I would try to say hi to her, but she would see me, but ignore me purposefully. So I decided that I wouldn't try running after her all teh time and saying hi. But should I? I am so frustrated!

Re: Friend thinks she is too cool for me 5 years 5 months ago #4505

I would give her some time. Maybe shes just going through some kind of phase or something. But if some other girls is all it takes to uproot your friendship, then maybe it wasnt a true frienship to begin with. Pray for her! ;)

Re: Friend thinks she is too cool for me 4 years 10 months ago #19125

this is my second reply to this but read it anyways its pretty good advice. my mom told me that if you just try to fit in i bet that you would because maybe she is being ignorant because you arent confronting her as much like your too scared to talk but maybe she takes it another way like she thinks you are mad at her. just tell her how you feel, kay? im praying for you! :) :)
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds