Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: have this ever happen to you

have this ever happen to you 4 years 4 days ago #33474

• lonefly101
  • Thank you received: 5
your at school and at lunch a kid ask you if you have anything to eat. you say yeah and you gave him something to eat. the next day the same thing continues. then all of a sudden the thing continues the whole school year. what do you do?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: have this ever happen to you 3 years 11 months ago #33632

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2974
you continue to give him something to eat. maybe he's like super hungry and doens't get food at home so he needs some....either that or he's greedy...either way 'Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away. Matthew 5:42'. :)

Re: have this ever happen to you 3 years 11 months ago #33787

• poco1877
  • Thank you received: 36
personally I would ask him ''why''. because if he had his own lunch then why would he ask for your food if he had his own? If he does then nicely tell him maybe he should just eat his own food because after all, it is YOUR food.I know you should share but it is kinda greedy when he asks every day but he has his own lunch. But if he doesn't (which he should) then maybe bring something extra for him to eat. Hope tis helped! B)
Hi! I'm Katie.

Re: have this ever happen to you 3 years 11 months ago #33793

• iamcrazy4
  • Thank you received: 6
Talk to your parents about it and see if they could provide an extra lunch to feed him but while you are doing this talk to the boys parent
Pathfinder Strong
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds