Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: GIRLS BFF PROBLEMS HELP

GIRLS BFF PROBLEMS HELP 4 years 2 weeks ago #33171

• mossiet
  • tomboy
  • Thank you received: 8
MY BFF WONT TELL ME SOMETHING THAT I ASKED HER IT WASN'T A PERSONAL QUESTION THOUGH ANYWAY I WALKED AWAY AND SHE TOLD THE NEW GIRL IN OUR CLASS THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION BUT NOT ME JUST TO MAKE ME ASK HER AGAIN AND AGAIN WHAT WAS THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION WAS WHAT SHOULD I DO ?????
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pennylover12

Re: GIRLS BFF PROBLEMS HELP 4 years 1 week ago #33254

First of all, you should really not use caps lock to ask questions. It makes it really threatening and unapproachable. <3 (But I love you anyways)

Secondly, that sounds pretty trivial to me! I'm sure she has her own reasons for not telling you, maybe the answer will sound rude and hurt you, and as your bestie she doesn't want to hurt you. This shouldn't in any way hinder your friendship, because like I said, it's a pretty trivial problem, and to address the fact that she told the new girl.. Maybe she was just acting up because you wouldn't give her a break. I don't know the question, so I can't give any better advice - sorry -, but I'm sure things will work out just fine. Don't let it bother you that she told someone else before you, just because you're besties doesn't mean you have to share every aspect of your lives.
~Nicole~
God loves an atheist more than a hateful Christian
The following user(s) said Thank You: LoveJoyPeace

Re: GIRLS BFF PROBLEMS HELP 4 years 1 week ago #33430

• Nickicole
  • Thank you received: 10
Okay, first of all, can you use periods and commas please? It makes it hard to read without them. Anyway, if you haven't asked her why she hasn't answered your question, ask her why. Tell her you didn't mean for that question to be a personal question if it was to her. Then, maybe you should pray. God always helps through and through, right? Ask Him if you should still be pestering your friend (is that a good idea?) or if you should just forget about it. It's not exactly a nice thing to ask another person to answer the question for you, and it's your friend. That's not exactly a good attitude. Ask her if the question offended her, or if not, tell her to forget the question and you can be best friends again. Right? You should also ask your parents. See if they can help. But the most important thing is...you got it! Prayer!

I know this is a lot, but you get the point, pray, ask, tell, be, and pray even more! Bye! :woohoo:
Nℹ️c
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

Re: GIRLS BFF PROBLEMS HELP 4 years 4 days ago #33498

• mossiet
  • tomboy
hey thanks guys sorry about the caps i didnt no they were on when i wrote that. i no y she did it she even told me write to my face she said it is funny to see me ask her :( she for some reason she just likes to get me mad i dont no y but i guess all i can do is pray thanks again hope i get to talk to u again!!!!!

Re: GIRLS BFF PROBLEMS HELP 3 years 11 months ago #34003

• mossiet
  • tomboy
Hey guys please awnser

Re: GIRLS BFF PROBLEMS HELP 3 years 9 months ago #35446

• katsmyname
  • (^-^) (●_●) (♥_♥) (▲_▲)
  • Thank you received: 195
mossiet wrote:
MY BFF WONT TELL ME SOMETHING THAT I ASKED HER IT WASN'T A PERSONAL QUESTION THOUGH ANYWAY I WALKED AWAY AND SHE TOLD THE NEW GIRL IN OUR CLASS THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION BUT NOT ME JUST TO MAKE ME ASK HER AGAIN AND AGAIN WHAT WAS THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION WAS WHAT SHOULD I DO ?????[/This happened with me and my BFF. just don't hang out with her and hang out with her sister or friend then she will go off wondering what went weong
and just tell her that a true BFFs don't keep secrets from each other.

:woohoo: KatsMyName :woohoo:

Re: GIRLS BFF PROBLEMS HELP 3 years 5 months ago #39035

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 343
I think she is just tying to make you mad so maybe you should ask her one more time and if she won't tell just say that's ok and walk away. Or you could ask her why she wouldn't tell you but she told the new girl. I bet she has a good reason not to tell you(but then maybe not). :huh: Just don't make it a big deal around her ok cause you guys could get in a fight.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

Re: GIRLS BFF PROBLEMS HELP 2 years 10 months ago #43386

• pennylover12
  • I like to draw, i love wolves and soft colors
  • Thank you received: 27
mossiet wrote:
Hey guys please awnser
ok i have a BFF that likes to betray ALL the time
just a quick question: how do you change your username? Plus my animal jam is pennylover12 (i would like to change the username too)
The following user(s) said Thank You: katsmyname

GIRLS BFF PROBLEMS HELP 2 years 8 months ago #44667

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2975
I dont get it when you guys say you have a best friend but they make you mad, betray you, and do mean things to you. How does that work????
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, sunnyside1, Greyowl, horsegirl04, Mp137, Goatlover

GIRLS BFF PROBLEMS HELP 2 years 8 months ago #44838

• Birdie500
  • No one understands my love for that horse smell...
  • Thank you received: 311
Maybe she thinks you don't spend enough time with her and she's trying to make you jealous. That's really mean of her to do something like that!!!
To ride on a horse is to fly without wings. XD
In my life, be lifted high
In our world, be lifted high
In our love, be lifted high
Random lyrics in my signature cause I'm weird XD
----Channy----
The following user(s) said Thank You: katsmyname
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds