Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Racism

Racism 1 month 1 week ago #88593

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Thank you received: 209
My school has a bunch of Hispanic students, Latino students, African American students, and Asian students. So I can say that we are pretty diverse. My best friends are hispanic and latino, and I'm African American.

Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Racism 1 month 1 week ago #88595

SRNitro wrote:
bush possum wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
@AwkwardOctopus BUT I LIKE ARGUMENTS! D: Actually I kinda start'm on purpose cause its fun. I love arguments! Plus I win them a'lot. :) Once I beat my cousins friend in a argument and he was 17/16. :) Arguments are fun! :D

"Actually I kinda start'm on purpose cause its fun"

This explains a lot about my character.

"Plus I win them a'lot. :) Once I beat my cousins friend in a argument and he was 17/16. :) Arguments are fun! :D"

Yeah sure you win them a lot. Wow you beat him in an argument how cool are you. Let me guess you said something like "Rated R movies are bad" and he ignored you. Yeah sure you're great at arguments. GO GET A LIFE KID. I hate you.
Dude, you shouldn't hate yourself no matter how lame you think you were as a kid. You're a child of the King of Kings :)
Yeah I was joking. I don't hate myself. Also I kind of am that guy on Guide that starts arguments and then never changes his mind. I agree with myself but at the same time I'm alright with joking about it.
Sometimes I see my old posts and just criiiiingeeee :sick:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds