Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Friend probs

Friend probs 4 years 3 months ago #31208

When it comes to friends, I have a weird situation. I have a lot of guy friends. That's just who I personally prefer to hang out with. I've tried to hang out with other girls. Trust me! I really have! But all they ever talk about is One Direction or other prissy movie stars who can't seem to keep a shirt on for the life of me. But my mom, who is a teacher and knows what I do at school, told me I shouldn't hang out with the guys as much anymore. She says they are strange and that I start acting like them. I will admit it. They are pretty strange. But they actually accept me. They don't care what I wear or how popular I am. You can't really rely on the girls at my school. They don't exactly care about having a real relationship with God, respecting authority, or school in general. The guys are, well, good guys. They participate and get good grades in school, they will confront me when I'm doing something wrong, and they aren't judgy. Plus, they are more interesting than the girls anyway. The guys might be odd, but a lot of the girls are terrible examples. One of my girl friends likes to experiment with things like drugs and alcohol and she ends up getting me to do stuff I get in trouble for eventually a lot lately. Don't get me wrong, I love her to death, she's a good kid, she's like my sister, and if I absolutely had to hang out with a girl constantly, it would be her. But she even says she's a bad influence on me. I have another friend who really gets me when when we are all by ourselves and then is a total jerk when she's around her cooler friends. My best girl friend tells me ridiculous lies we both know are not true and is terribly clingy. Another girl who for years has been like my sister I recently found out that she talks about me behind my back. I just don't know what to do. I should obey my mom, but I can't afford to lose my true friends. HELP! :(
XOXO <3
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by History_Buff.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Friend probs 4 years 3 months ago #31213

• Violingirl1
  • I love music and sports
  • Thank you received: 90
You should talk to your mom about it and tell her what's going on. Tell her how you feel, that you want to obey her, but you think that your guy friends are better examples than your girl friends. Hope this helps B)
~Violingirl1
The following user(s) said Thank You: cool12, Horsegirl14

Re: Friend probs 4 years 3 months ago #31228

• godisepic
  • Thank you received: 28
Don't worry, I have problems with friends too. It isn't always fun, but some of my best friends have been boys. Some people even teased me about dating, but I guess it's the price I have to pay for having people to hang out with and can talk to (not about personal stuff of course). But if you want another girl for a friend, you should just get to know some other girls. One might come along that is your type of girl. So basically, here's what I'm saying: be friends with everybody, but only best friends with the people you can absolutely trust.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cool12, Horsegirl14

Re: Friend probs 4 years 2 months ago #31654

• godisepic
My BFF USED to be a boy, but it kinda became awkward. Not trying to discourage you or anything!!!!!

Re: Friend probs 4 years 2 months ago #31914

• Mercylove
  • October 16th I'll remember forever.
  • Thank you received: 186
Talk to your mom about it. Pray for a friend! :D
Blessed Assurance! Jesus is mine!

Re: Friend probs 4 years 1 month ago #32379

I am having some problems with one friend of mine. That is why I am so thankful for my other friend that told me about Guidemagazing.org.

Hi "Nightwing"
Amelia G.
The following user(s) said Thank You: godisepic

Re: Friend probs 4 years 1 month ago #32548

• godisepic
Hi Breezecloud!!! which friend, Anna?

Re: Friend probs 4 years 2 weeks ago #33179

Abbie. Anna is the nice one.
Amelia G.

Re: Friend probs 3 years 10 months ago #34479

• godisepic
I thought Abbie was your friend's little sister. (lol) And I also though you might have been referring toPart of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Friend probs 3 years 10 months ago #35156

• jon01
  • Thank you received: 42
when you publikilly name names it makes you just like the rest of the people youre complaining about
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds