Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Friends ; how do make 'em, and how do you keep 'em?

Friends ; how do make 'em, and how do you keep 'em? 4 years 3 months ago #31061

• gigi4god
  • Thank you received: 41
I having trouble making friends. I smile, I share, I'm kind, I give. All I get back are all fickle friends! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllpppppppppp
gigi4god <3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Friends ; how do make 'em, and how do you keep 'em? 4 years 3 months ago #31270

• 4given4itall
  • me and my horse
  • Thank you received: 75
gigi4god, i know exactly how you probably feel. unfortunately i dont know what to advise you with. just wanted to know that you are not alone and that you still have 1 best friend who will "never leave you nor forsake you".

MegZ
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emerl2, Mercylove

Re: Friends ; how do make 'em, and how do you keep 'em? 4 years 2 months ago #31946

• gigi4god
yeah but you can't make sleepovers with God, you can't study with God, you can't talk with God( I mean, that its not dialouge. like ''hi '' ''hello''...), you can't watch movies with God, you can't make snowmen with God. I NEED A FRIEND THAT COULD DO STUFF WITH MEEEE!!!
gigi4god <3

Re: Friends ; how do make 'em, and how do you keep 'em? 4 years 2 months ago #31999

• JustMe
  • I'm a human.
  • Thank you received: 188
Maybe you should try doing things with people that you don't know very well that you see a lot (ex: at school) and try to get to know them. You never know who could love some of the same things that you do!
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real" – Jaden Smith
The following user(s) said Thank You: gigi4god

Re: Friends ; how do make 'em, and how do you keep 'em? 4 years 2 months ago #32000

Hello Gigi4God,
At one point in my life I had no friends, so made myself an 'invisible friend'. She helped me through everything, I was actually 11 years old and my invisible friend is close to me now as well. She comforted me for a long time until I got another friend. She is still a good friend though!
JesusFreak1313
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I love Jesus <3

Re: Friends ; how do make 'em, and how do you keep 'em? 4 years 2 months ago #32030

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1214
Maybe you're looking in the wrong places. Just food for thought.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

Re: Friends ; how do make 'em, and how do you keep 'em? 4 years 2 months ago #32038

Maybe try going to a park, meet people there. But remember, some people may be pretending to be your friend. Chose your friends carefully.
Good luck.
Amelia G.

Re: Friends ; how do make 'em, and how do you keep 'em? 4 years 2 months ago #32075

• Mercylove
  • October 16th I'll remember forever.
  • Thank you received: 186
Pray for a friend Gigi! Don't forget God is you're friend and I know it's not the same, but I'm also your friend, I know I don't know you in real life but you still have a friend. :) Just pray ok? I'll pray for you!1
Blessed Assurance! Jesus is mine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mounty5, gigi4god

Re: Friends ; how do make 'em, and how do you keep 'em? 4 years 2 months ago #32177

• Delightful
  • Thank you received: 120
Two simple words: Be friendly.
To get a friend, you have to be a friend, right? Start a conversation on a topic you know other people can relate to, even if its, "Did you get your homework done in math class yet?" or "This line is so long! I'm actually thinking of bringing my own microwave" or "Did you see the new iOS7 update on Apple yet?" or "What church do you go to?" or even "What did you do this weekend?".
If you are shy, like I am, just exaggerate your personality a bit and pretend you are talkative. Talk about a new movie or book, or your best friend, or your pet. Anything at all will be okay!

If you think, "You're just saying that because it's not you", I assure you: I've been there. I just started a new school for grade 9 this year (I know, I know. I'm too old for this site. But I love it, anyway. I love giving advice) and only knew a few people.
I also knew I had to make my own friends, not piggy back off the one girl I knew in the class.
So I was shy at first, yeah, until I discovered I wasn't the only new kid there.
And like I said, to make a friend, you've gotta be one. So I exaggerated my personality and broke out of my new girl shell.
I talked with the other new girls and some of the girls who had been going to the school for a few years (my school has an elementary program, too). And guess what? I made friends (and acquaintances) with girls from both groups.
I am STILL making new friends, and school started three weeks ago!

That is my advice to you. May God bless (and give you good friends)!
Psalm 73:28 ♡
Christ is Enough for Me
Colossians 3:15-17✝

Re: Friends ; how do make 'em, and how do you keep 'em? 4 years 2 months ago #32178

• Delightful
  • Thank you received: 120
Don't worry about the fake friends thing. Pray about it and keep being yourself. I bet at least one girl out there is a true friend. You just gotta find her!
Psalm 73:28 ♡
Christ is Enough for Me
Colossians 3:15-17✝

Re: Friends ; how do make 'em, and how do you keep 'em? 4 years 1 month ago #32270

• jon01
  • Thank you received: 42
it depends on what you are or arent doing. be kind,loving,and dont gosip or repeat unfounded rumors. and be trustworthy. see how that goes

Re: Friends ; how do make 'em, and how do you keep 'em? 4 years 1 month ago #32327

• gigi4god
Thank you for the advice guys! Hope I can make a non-fickle friend!!
gigi4god <3

Re: Friends ; how do make 'em, and how do you keep 'em? 4 years 4 weeks ago #32938

I think that if you want friends you should be one...I have been having a hard time making good friends. :unsure: :(

Re: Friends ; how do make 'em, and how do you keep 'em? 4 years 3 weeks ago #32998

• mounty5
  • Thank you received: 27
Be nice to everyone, and others will think that you are a great person. B)

Re: Friends ; how do make 'em, and how do you keep 'em? 4 years 3 weeks ago #33060

• Razena
  • 8razy8 EDRJam: razena
  • Thank you received: 84
I guess all you have to do is be your self. But I have a question. What is a fickle friend?
When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars.

Re: Friends ; how do make 'em, and how do you keep 'em? 3 years 10 months ago #35157

• jon01
  • Thank you received: 42
razena, a fickle friend is someone who pretends to like you when youre around and talks about you behind your back

Re: Friends ; how do make 'em, and how do you keep 'em? 3 years 10 months ago #35197

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2978
@gigi4God

i know this is gonna sound super clique (love that word :woohoo: ) the best advice is to be your self. i did that and i made a super cool friend who is almost just like me! i can be silly and quirky (love that word too!) around here without feeling awkward or dumb. it really helps to break out of your shell and BE YOU :woohoo: :silly: :lol: !!!!!!
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds