Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: weight

Re: weight 2 years 7 months ago #44561

• ParisIs4_Me
  • "If you dream it you can do it."
  • Thank you received: 109
biblegirl48 wrote:
:unsure: I'm 13 going to be 14 and last time i checked I was 85 or close to that may be a little less... :dry: Oh and i'm about 5'3 &1/2 or like 5'4
That pretty much describes me except I'm turning 13 April 17 '15
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: weight 2 years 7 months ago #44672

• Sk8er4God
  • Allons-y!
  • Thank you received: 255
ParisIs4_Me wrote:
biblegirl48 wrote:
:unsure: I'm 13 going to be 14 and last time i checked I was 85 or close to that may be a little less... :dry: Oh and i'm about 5'3 &1/2 or like 5'4

Same here, I'm so tiny :oops: I'm about 5 ft and 13 yrs
M-mental
A-abuse
T-to
H-humans

Just kidding I like math.

weight 2 years 7 months ago #44733

• music20000
  • It dosn't get better than twins ;)
  • Thank you received: 28
I'm 14 years old and I'm 5 foot 8... I'm also like 140 pounds. Am I over weight??? The thing is, I'm very athletic, so how do I weigh so much?
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dogluvergirl101

weight 2 years 2 months ago #49536

• katsmyname
  • (^-^) (●_●) (♥_♥) (▲_▲)
  • Thank you received: 195
I'm 14, I'm 5'2 and like 95lbs :lol:

weight 2 years 1 month ago #49636

• Sk8er4God
  • Allons-y!
  • Thank you received: 255
I'm 13, about 5'2" and somewhere around 90 pounds
M-mental
A-abuse
T-to
H-humans

Just kidding I like math.

weight 2 years 1 month ago #49691

• Blue Tornado
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 784
I'm 13, 5'10", and about 125 lbs.

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn

weight 2 years 1 month ago #49778

• Nova
  • Be epic. Be cool. Be like me.
  • Thank you received: 38
biblegirl48 wrote:
So my doctor say's i'm under weight for my age i'm 13 and i was wondering what most people my age or around my age weigh? hope to hear from you guy's soon :woohoo:
P.S.( just a thought) A lot of people say to them self's "Oh I wish i was skinny..." or "Wow that person is so lucky to have a body like that..." . Then they put them self's down about every thing and say oh you have the life being skinny. But being a skinny person doesn't have all the luxuries you might think it has. People say stuff to you "Eat more, you need more meat on your bones." or "your too skinny, do you ever eat?" and when your skinny you get self conscious too. Some times the cloths' you wear make you look like living bones. Remember God made you just the way you are and we should be proud of that! :cheer:

You are lucky. if you were a guy and you aren't are 6'4 and weigh 250+ lbs, YOU ARE SO FREAKING LUCKY!!!!!!!!

Re: weight 2 years 1 month ago #49919

• Lloyd101
  • (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
  • Thank you received: 327
ParisIs4_Me wrote:
biblegirl48 wrote:

Same here but im turning to 13 Fed 24 '16 B)

weight 2 years 1 month ago #49997

• Blue Tornado
  • I'm an otaku.
Nova wrote:
biblegirl48 wrote:
So my doctor say's i'm under weight for my age i'm 13 and i was wondering what most people my age or around my age weigh? hope to hear from you guy's soon :woohoo:
P.S.( just a thought) A lot of people say to them self's "Oh I wish i was skinny..." or "Wow that person is so lucky to have a body like that..." . Then they put them self's down about every thing and say oh you have the life being skinny. But being a skinny person doesn't have all the luxuries you might think it has. People say stuff to you "Eat more, you need more meat on your bones." or "your too skinny, do you ever eat?" and when your skinny you get self conscious too. Some times the cloths' you wear make you look like living bones. Remember God made you just the way you are and we should be proud of that! :cheer:

You are lucky. if you were a guy and you aren't are 6'4 and weigh 250+ lbs, YOU ARE SO FREAKING LUCKY!!!!!!!!

You're 6'4"?! How tall do they say you'll be?!?!?

weight 2 years 1 month ago #50114

• Nova
  • Be epic. Be cool. Be like me.
  • Thank you received: 38
Blue Tornado wrote:
Nova wrote:
biblegirl48 wrote:

You're 6'4"?! How tall do they say you'll be?!?!?

The last X-ray I had done by superman was about 2 yrs ago and they said I still have a LOT of growth plate or whatever left. so maybe, 6'7 or 6'10. ( I hope the latter) ;)

weight 2 years 2 weeks ago #51333

• miss amazing
  • Hurry up Summer!
  • Thank you received: 194
I have no idea what i am in pounds. I use kgs. So I am 58 kgs, NOT pounds! LOL!
Hannah...always a kiwi at heart.

weight 2 years 2 weeks ago #51356

• Animal Lover
  • I sure do love animals!
  • Thank you received: 30
I just started gaining weight. I'm 14 and 100lbs. I used to weigh 60 when I was 12.
<-A.L.-<<

weight 2 years 2 weeks ago #51376

• Blue Tornado
  • I'm an otaku.
miss amazing wrote:
I have no idea what i am in pounds. I use kgs. So I am 58 kgs, NOT pounds! LOL!

About 128 lbs according to Google.

weight 1 year 11 months ago #52345

• Chickadee
  • I love dogs!!
  • Thank you received: 210
Almost 15, 5'1", 85 lbs

weight 1 year 11 months ago #52435

• qwerty01
  • Gracie... my long distance bestie!
  • Thank you received: 39
ok so im 14 i weigh 44kgs (97 pounds), am 158 cm tall (5'2) so yea
im awesome!! ...ur argument is invalid

weight 1 year 11 months ago #52699

• Lego10
  • I Like legos and Baseball
  • Thank you received: 15
I am ten and I weight 51 pounds :ohmy: :P :cheer: ;) :silly:
Lina Marie :)

weight 1 year 10 months ago #52842

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 330
I am 13 and I weigh 85 pounds. I am also really short and my mom says I am very slim. I have been called petite and tiny before.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

weight 1 year 10 months ago #52850

• dogluvergirl101
  • Shakespeare is awesome. Just sayin'. #theatrekid
  • Thank you received: 100
Oh wow! I have this same problem and am so glad to know of someone who understands!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I'm 15 (almost 16) and I weigh 87 pounds. I'm about 5 ft. 2 in. I don't have a butt, (a little awkward but hey it's true) which means that pants don't fit me right in that area - they just kind of sag all weird! And the pants that fit me length wise are too big around the waist, and pants that fit around the waist are too short. So it's very rare to find jeans that fit. Also, it's really embarrassing for me to wear swimsuits (I would like to wear a bikini, but that's a bit out of the question considering my twigure...twig figure lol). And then people call me 10 or 12. I'm like "No, I'm 15." There have been people who simply didn't believe me! And then you have the people who literally think you have been anorexic, and they wonder how you overcame it and stuff, and you're just thinking 'No...I'm not anorexic...' OH and THEN you have the people who make comments like 'Are you doing ok? You look a little thin.' Or 'You should eat more, you aren't looking well.'
For the record people, I eat until I'm almost sick at every meal, and I still don't gain more than like...a solid pound every 2.5 weeks or something like that?
So I feel you there, and let me tell you how good it feels to know that I'm not alone in this struggle. I'll admit myself that skinny does have a plus side, but for those people who envy us, there's honestly nothing to be envious about. Just be happy how you are. Skinny isn't all it's cracked up to be.
"Art is when the mind shuts off and the heart takes its turn to speak. Whether it's music, paint, theatre, writing, or what have you; each heart has its own voice.

"What is your heart trying to say?"

- Aunt Katherine from énoument (a quote from a book I'm writing)

Re: weight 1 year 10 months ago #52937

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 224
I weigh 35 kilograms. I am 12 years old. I am really skinny. and I find it annoying. at least I am not fat!!!
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)

Re: weight 1 year 10 months ago #53019

• Big al
  • I just Love being Me and Hearts
  • Thank you received: 225
Wintergirl wrote:
I'm 15 and I weigh 98 pounds B) haha

I am 15 I am 114 (52kg) pounds i was super happy to cross the 100 mark because people are always calling me too skinny :S

My sister has the same Problem she is 13 and only 68 pounds (30kg)
Too many years trying not to rock the boat
I gotta quote, "I don't wanna rock the boat, I wanna sink it"
Ima just do it

KB. Ima Just Do It

weight 1 year 10 months ago #53037

• emmykitty
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 294
me? I'm about 5'4. I'm 12 and turning 13 in a month and a half almost. I weigh somewhere around 125 pounds and I don't like it because I am bigger than all the other girls at school. I did weigh 10 pounds 1 ounce at birth, so that's a reason why I'm so... uh... heavy? Whatever...

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

weight 1 year 10 months ago #53072

• Tuftedtitmouse
  • oh, by the way, im a boy
  • Thank you received: 70
I'm pretty skinny. I eat as much as I can and don't gain a pound . I just gave up and since my Dad was sticks (lol) when he was my age , I figure it's genetics. Also sorta short, but I'm 13, am 4' 10", and weigh 62.5 pounds.( Im a boy also)
. So just be happy with yourself. I haven't found teasing much of a problem though.
before you say im a mouse google tufted titmouse

weight 1 year 10 months ago #53618

• 20awesome00
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Thank you received: 381
I am the same age as you, but I weigh slightly less... So I know how you feel!
dogluvergirl101 wrote:
Oh wow! I have this same problem and am so glad to know of someone who understands!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I'm 15 (almost 16) and I weigh 87 pounds. I'm about 5 ft. 2 in. I don't have a butt, (a little awkward but hey it's true) which means that pants don't fit me right in that area - they just kind of sag all weird! And the pants that fit me length wise are too big around the waist, and pants that fit around the waist are too short. So it's very rare to find jeans that fit. Also, it's really embarrassing for me to wear swimsuits (I would like to wear a bikini, but that's a bit out of the question considering my twigure...twig figure lol). And then people call me 10 or 12. I'm like "No, I'm 15." There have been people who simply didn't believe me! And then you have the people who literally think you have been anorexic, and they wonder how you overcame it and stuff, and you're just thinking 'No...I'm not anorexic...' OH and THEN you have the people who make comments like 'Are you doing ok? You look a little thin.' Or 'You should eat more, you aren't looking well.'
For the record people, I eat until I'm almost sick at every meal, and I still don't gain more than like...a solid pound every 2.5 weeks or something like that?
So I feel you there, and let me tell you how good it feels to know that I'm not alone in this struggle. I'll admit myself that skinny does have a plus side, but for those people who envy us, there's honestly nothing to be envious about. Just be happy how you are. Skinny isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...

weight 1 year 9 months ago #53806

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 224
20awesome00 wrote:
I am the same age as you, but I weigh slightly less... So I know how you feel!
dogluvergirl101 wrote:
That is an understatement! Just joking. I am skinny to.
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)

weight 1 year 8 months ago #55609

• maplesyruphotel9
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Thank you received: 130
i think the normal size would probably be like 70-90... It doesnt really matter but if ur like over 200 and ur 13 dats bad......
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3
I love Kpop like My Sister On Guide: Minifat :D
BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: AnimalJammer09
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds