Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trouble Making NEW Friends

Trouble Making NEW Friends 4 years 8 months ago #21875

• George4296
  • I am a follower of Jesus! How about you???
  • Thank you received: 32
I know this sounds like an obvious question to answer, but I really want to have a long, lasting friendship with other people, and I can't seem to find a way to make NEW friends without having to do a lot of things to make the person want to be my friend. Please help! :( :(
I'm glad that we are going to heaven soon! Are you ready to see Jesus? :D :D :D :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Trouble Making NEW Friends 4 years 8 months ago #22110

• Gogirl
  • Hi you guys!
  • Thank you received: 185
Hi George,

You will find long lasting friendships in your life but don't rely on friends they will just let you down. I've had many experiences but I'm just telling you don't rely on having friends or friends too much, Just act cool and don't be shy talk to them first then you can make a discussion ;) :cheer:

Re: Trouble Making NEW Friends 4 years 8 months ago #23031

i don't have lots of friends and i'm not good at making friends either! :( i am very shy and i always think that when i talk to new people i sound like an idiot. all of my friends approached me first. i don't know how to get long-lasting friendships...i am looking for one myself i may never find one but oh, well... :( :dry: :unsure:
"Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."--1 Timothy 4:12
The following user(s) said Thank You: George4296, Quirky

Re: Trouble Making NEW Friends 4 years 8 months ago #23242

• George4296
  • I am a follower of Jesus! How about you???
  • Thank you received: 32
SAME HERE! Im shy, too! It's just that none of my used-to-be friends never approached me at first. I always had to either talk to them for a while or just join in a conversation(which I'm not very good at). I had friends for a few years, but they eventually made friends with new students without them telling me to come and introduce myself to the new student(s). Ever since the beginning of the new school year, I've always had a hard time making new friends or the same friends I've had for my whole time at my school. I am in need of talking to someone so that I can express my feelings and my thoughts so that my friend will comfort me or help me out. So far, that hasn't happened, and I'm really starting to regret having friends in the first place. I need a lot of help. :( :( :( :(
Yes, this was a long comment, but I need help with this. Thanks for helping! :)
I'm glad that we are going to heaven soon! Are you ready to see Jesus? :D :D :D :D

Re: Trouble Making NEW Friends 4 years 6 months ago #25515

• Missy Dee
  • music is my sister; art- my brother
  • Thank you received: 57
i have the same problem...when i figure out a solution, you'll be the first to know.
-CheeriD :cheer:
keep praising to the One,

:D-CheeriD
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds