Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Help 4 my Friend

Help 4 my Friend 5 years 6 months ago #2158

• Dreamer21
  • Thank you received: 34
My friend KAtie's dad has said to her that she should be as good as my other friend RAchel (at the piano). My friend RAchel is like pro @ piano she plays hymns and everything but Katie's at the same level and she isn't as good as RAchel so KAtie's dad has been comparing her to RAchel. What can I say to KAtie? PLz Help!! :dry:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Help 4 my Friend 5 years 6 months ago #2269

• Gogirl
  • Hi you guys!
  • Thank you received: 185
Just pray for her and then maybe soon she will do well :cheer: And you can just say to Your friend to try her best, I play the piano too I try to play Hymns and different songs but I'm not a pro............and when you go to her house you could find the notes with her and try playing a bit then soon she will do well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer21

Re: Help 4 my Friend 5 years 6 months ago #2849

• BerryGirl13
  • My favorite color is pink, I like baking & drawing
  • Thank you received: 440
We are all blessed with different talents, so maybe Rachel's just gifted at the piano. Katie seems to just be at a normal level at the piano ("normal" in terms of not a prodigy or anything). I don't think it's right for her dad to compare her to her obviously more talented sister. Some people got it, others don't. Tell Katie not to worry about it, and if she really wants to be good at the piano she should just pray & work harder. However, if she's still not as good as her sister, she shouldn't panic over it. I'm sure she has other God-given talents that haven't been discovered yet. Encourage her to find them!:)
"I would rather be a sorrowful christian than a jolly fool."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer21
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds