Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: School....

School.... 4 years 9 months ago #21107

• tim33
  • I love playing cricket and learning about God
  • Thank you received: 782
I go to a public school, and it can be hard sometimes. not that I've ever been bullied. I'm actually pretty popular. school is hard because I have a lot of friends, and none of them are Christians. I wish they could know Jesus, and I try hard to show them, but ultimately its their decision. It's hard knowing I can't make their decision for them.

But that is where God comes in: God loves them, and he will do anything to save them, He will give them every opportunity to turn to him. In the mean time, I'll keep praying for them.

I suppose that is what i love about God, He will never give up on you, and he will use every opportunity to save them. God loves them much more than i ever could, and when I leave them in God's hands and do my best, I know that he will, give them every opportunity to turn to Him.
Thats my prayer this year- For God to reach my friends, sometime in their lives.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Preciousabby1116, That Girl in the Corner, Goatlover

Re: School.... 4 years 9 months ago #21112

• DaughterOfGod13
  • Hawaii :) :) :)
  • Thank you received: 844
Amen! Very good post. I'm home schooled, so I don't deal with many issues like that, but I'm pretty popular in my home school group. I actually think Australians are pretty cool - I read a couple books about a guy who lived in Australia - it's pretty awesome. I love snakes and all those awesome creepy crawlies you have up there :P I love ur accent, too... well, of course, I'm the one with the accent ;)

I'm praying that you'll be able to make a positive influence on your classmates. Sometimes only God can reach them. But I know, by the way you act on here, that you're making a positive influence in their lives by just the way you act, dress, and speak.

God Bless!

Your sis in Canada :P
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!

Re: School.... 4 years 9 months ago #21125

• tim33
Thanks for praying DaughterofGod, I love Australia, reckon we've got the best country. You've got the accents, not us. I think that Canada would be so cold, In Australia the only place we get snow is on the mountains.
Thanks again,
Your Brother in Christ (and in Australia)
Tim
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

Re: School.... 4 years 9 months ago #21135

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1213
I will pray for you as well. Getting off topic, I live in the states. New York. what part of canada are you from, DaughterOfGod?
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

Re: School.... 4 years 9 months ago #21183

• DaughterOfGod13
Anytime!
Yeah - I want to visit Australia SO bad! Not that it'll ever happen, but it's fun to dream. Well... okay, I've got the accent. It's weird how we think of each other as having accents. I wonder who actually does...??
Yeah - right now it's really cold. The coldest we get is about -40 or -45 Celsius. The days I wish I didn't have to venture outside...

See ya in Aussie land ;) (or so I wish...)

~Katie
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!

Re: School.... 4 years 9 months ago #21198

• tim33
DaughterofGod, We are gettting days about 40 degrees celcious right about now, and I live in one of the cool parts of Australia, in the Centre of Australia, it's closer to 50 degrees celcious, which is pretty warm. Reckon I'd freeze in Canada, 40 under is crazy, the coldest we'd get is 6 under, and thats rare. See you in Aus, or maybe I'll go to Canada and freeze. haha

Re: School.... 4 years 9 months ago #21201

• DaughterOfGod13
Alberta =D hey, starts with an a, ends with an a - I'm getting close to Australia!

Re: School.... 4 years 9 months ago #21274

• Preciousabby1116
  • The most precious book, THE BIBLE
  • Thank you received: 430
I'll pray. I have that same problem with my friends in school also. But they act like they're oblivious of the fact that I'm trying to bring them closer to God! Anywhoo, omgoodness Australia sounds awesome, not too hot not too cold.

~Abby :cheer: ~
Abby loves you :)

Re: School.... 4 years 9 months ago #21285

• DaughterOfGod13
haha @tim33... I'd love to see you here :P you'd be bundled up 3 feet deep in jackets, and I'd be doing belly-flops onto the snow in a t-shirt and pants (I HAVE done that)

Re: School.... 4 years 9 months ago #21393

• DaughterOfGod13
@Abby - not too hot?!

Re: School.... 1 year 6 months ago #57509

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 343
DaughterOfGod13 wrote:
Alberta =D hey, starts with an a, ends with an a - I'm getting close to Australia!

I am in Alberta too!
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

Re: School.... 1 year 2 months ago #61003

• maplesyruphotel9
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Thank you received: 131
I'll definetly pray for them!! :)
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3

BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: SushiCat (My friend and I's channel)
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds