Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: help...?

help...? 4 years 10 months ago #18376

i feel like i don't fit in anywhere. All of my cousins are either at least 1 year older or younger. Nobody really talks to me at school either, except for one of my friends but she says she has other friends and can't be with me all the time. I don't know what to do because right now I'm riding solo! Please help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: help...? 4 years 10 months ago #18449

• Gogirl
  • Hi you guys!
  • Thank you received: 185
Hi wasabigirl101,

I'm sorry that you feel that way, but I encourage you to remove those negative thoughts from your mind, it only makes you feel sad and lonely. I would suggest that you pray more and ask Jesus to show you how you can help people less fortunate than you are. When you spend your time looking at others more than yourself you will begin to feel less sorry for yourself and more happy in helping others.

So, please try and look out of your window of life and try and make others happy like Jesus and I promise you, your feelings will be completely different and you will not feel like you are riding solo. ;)

God bless,

I am praying for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: wasabigirl101

Re: help...? 4 years 10 months ago #18457

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
Pray! I'll pray for you also, but pray! Jesus will help you find a friend!

If you are shy, maybe try not to be so shy and try walking up to kids at school and talking to them, trying to be friends with them! Never forget that God is your friend and will somehow help you fit in!
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)

Re: help...? 4 years 10 months ago #18468

• Hadassa
  • Thank you received: 244
i feel the same way sometimes. a misfit. underestimated. loner. looser. but, that's when you have to take advantage of it and do something JEsus would do. also, you should be happy they're doing it to you and not to anyone else. wow, i need to use my advice! :side:

good blessings!! (i don't believe in luck!)
:D

Re: help...? 4 years 10 months ago #19123

thanks a lot guys... i took your advice and now i made a lot of friends! im so happy thank you guys so much

Re: help...? 4 years 9 months ago #19771

• jreteenmom
  • Thank you received: 338
Hi Wasabigirl101,

I am sorry that you feel all alone. First, know that you are never alone because God is always with you. That said, I know we all need some friends here on earth.

The trick to having friends is to be friendly, BUT NOT clingy. Try finding people around you who share the same interests. (For example, if you are a musician, join a musical group.) By sharing common interests you and others will naturally enjoy one another. Also, when you meet new people, try asking them questions about themselves. This usually gets people talking and makes them more comfortable around you.

I hope these tips are helpful.

Dr. C
Dr. C

Re: help...? 4 years 9 months ago #20560

thank you very much jrteenmom! now all of the flute players and the volleyball players are good friends of mine!
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds