Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SPEAKING UP FOR SOMEONE......MAKES ME...LOSE A FRIEND!?

SPEAKING UP FOR SOMEONE......MAKES ME...LOSE A FRIEND!? 4 years 10 months ago #18354

• ILovebrazil!14
  • Reflecting God is demonstrating Love :)
  • Thank you received: 17
Have you ever seen or heard someone been called a bad name before? Well I have. Their is this girl in my class and she is one of my friends. IN science class she was being mean to this girl. She called her a very horrible name. I felt bad and I wanted to speak up but no words came out of me. I felt bad for the girl and i couldnt speak up cause my friend had called her that and i did not want to go against her, so my mouth stayed shut. The next week or so my "friend" was being mean to a boy. She told him that he couldnt sit near her because he was ugly. I had to speak up eventhough she was my friend I wasnt going to let that boy feel bad. Eventhough she was my friend i had to speak up for him so i did. Did i do the right thing? Now I lost her as a friend because she got mad at me for not bieng in her side. What should i do? should i tell her how i felt about her being mean to other people? Tell me what you think? :)
Hey....
ORTIZ#13
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: SPEAKING UP FOR SOMEONE......MAKES ME...LOSE A FRIEND!? 4 years 10 months ago #18450

• Gogirl
  • Hi you guys!
  • Thank you received: 185
Hi E.Perez13,

Ask yourself What would Jesus have done that situation? If Jesus would have stood up for the boy then you should not feel bad.

Your friend, If she was a true friend she would realize that she was wrong and what you did was right, and would feel bad but would remain your friend. So, what i would say is that If she cannot except your correcting her then she did not truly see you as a friend. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, ILovebrazil!14

Re: SPEAKING UP FOR SOMEONE......MAKES ME...LOSE A FRIEND!? 4 years 10 months ago #18460

• ILovebrazil!14
I would not have thought of that! Thank you sooo much:)
Hey....
ORTIZ#13

Re: SPEAKING UP FOR SOMEONE......MAKES ME...LOSE A FRIEND!? 4 years 10 months ago #18467

• Hadassa
  • Thank you received: 244
you did the right thing. and if she's been doing this constantly, i hate to break it to you, but i would call her a bully. :ohmy:
:D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emerl2, Gogirl, ILovebrazil!14, RainbowUnicorn3

Re: SPEAKING UP FOR SOMEONE......MAKES ME...LOSE A FRIEND!? 4 years 10 months ago #18503

• Gogirl
  • Hi you guys!
  • Thank you received: 185
Your very welcome E.Perez13 ;)

Re: SPEAKING UP FOR SOMEONE......MAKES ME...LOSE A FRIEND!? 4 years 10 months ago #18554

• ILovebrazil!14
Yes now that you say that Its very true, thanks for your advice. I am so glad that I did do the right thing:)
Hey....
ORTIZ#13

Re: SPEAKING UP FOR SOMEONE......MAKES ME...LOSE A FRIEND!? 4 years 10 months ago #18606

hey if she got mad at u she is not a true friend. you were just standing up for a kid who was being bullied. that finds favor in gods eyes. standing up for the weak. :)
:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ILovebrazil!14

Re: SPEAKING UP FOR SOMEONE......MAKES ME...LOSE A FRIEND!? 4 years 10 months ago #18763

• Missy Dee
  • music is my sister; art- my brother
  • Thank you received: 57
you did the right thing. if she is mean to other people, how do you know she wont be mean to you? if she doesn't like you anymore, it's her loss. also, be nice to and pray for her, as if she bullies others, she may be feeling insecure.
keep praising to the One,

:D-CheeriD

Re: SPEAKING UP FOR SOMEONE......MAKES ME...LOSE A FRIEND!? 4 years 10 months ago #18829

• dancer4god
  • I love God!
  • Thank you received: 279
Look, if she's acting like that to people, you don't want to have that kind of friend. You want a friend who's nice to people, not calling people ugly and other stuff.
~God's love, wack-a-doodles, and fluffy poodles~

Re: SPEAKING UP FOR SOMEONE......MAKES ME...LOSE A FRIEND!? 4 years 10 months ago #18871

• ILovebrazil!14
Yeah your very right! thanks for your advise:) and well Praying does have power so I am trying to pray for all the People who go through that;)Thanks again
Hey....
ORTIZ#13

Re: SPEAKING UP FOR SOMEONE......MAKES ME...LOSE A FRIEND!? 4 years 10 months ago #18872

• ILovebrazil!14
Thanks and well I've never really thought of it that way but know that you say that, its very true:)
Hey....
ORTIZ#13

Re: SPEAKING UP FOR SOMEONE......MAKES ME...LOSE A FRIEND!? 4 years 10 months ago #18873

• ILovebrazil!14
Yeah Your right! thanks for your advise:) i really appreciate it
Hey....
ORTIZ#13
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds