Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: friends confidence fading!!!!

friends confidence fading!!!! 4 years 10 months ago #18160

• Hadassa
  • Thank you received: 244
my friend's confidence is drifting away from her!!! i keep telling her that she is pretty but she doesn't listen!!! also, she feels that other people are using her just for help in their troubles. me and my friend are trying really hard to help her feel better. any advice???
:D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: friends confidence fading!!!! 4 years 10 months ago #18447

• ILovebrazil!14
  • Reflecting God is demonstrating Love :)
  • Thank you received: 17
Well to be Honest I've been in a situation like that before. Tell your friend to not feel bad. Tell her that Their is a God who has created her and she is beautiful the way she is. We all had a creator and he created us! God just looks at your heart, he doesn't care of how pretty or of how ugly you are. He cares of how you interact with people and how your character is. I hope you can tell her this because it certainly helped my friend!:)
Hey....
ORTIZ#13
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hadassa

Re: friends confidence fading!!!! 4 years 10 months ago #18517

• Hadassa
ok, now her confidence is no longer fading, but it has vanished. idk what 2 do! she cries because she thinks people r using her instead of being her true friend. i feel so bad!!! idk if there is anything i can do!!! :( she doesn't think she's pretty, and the drama lingering from school on this break is hurting her even more!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!

@E. Perez, i have done that!!! she doesn't listen or believe it!!!

Re: friends confidence fading!!!! 4 years 10 months ago #18790

Whooohooo!! Preach it E.Perez13!!
I totally understand what she's going through...what girl hasn't felt self-concious at one point or another? I'm pretty sure everyone has been there, but I definately agree that God does look at the heart-he doesn't care if you're not pretty on the outside. He wants you to be pretty on the inside, where it counts. Keep encouraging her, she's just at a bend in her life. But most importantly, pray for her too. :)
:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hadassa, ILovebrazil!14

Re: friends confidence fading!!!! 4 years 10 months ago #19401

• ILovebrazil!14
  • Reflecting God is demonstrating Love :)
  • Thank you received: 17
Hi bethany :) I honestly think we should pray becuase prayer has power. Because well to be honest my friend was also like that and well I prayed for her so much that God answered me :) I will be praying for her. although I dont know her name I will try!
Hey....
ORTIZ#13
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hadassa

Re: friends confidence fading!!!! 4 years 10 months ago #19646

• Hadassa
@ ilovebrazil, thank you!!!! ive prayed 4 her and stuff, but she's still insecure. she says she tries 2 look pretty, but none of the guys notice her in class. i tell her that they're not good enough 4 her, but she doesn't listen. i can't say the name, srry, but that doesn't really matter..... :) call her jill, idk!!!

but it makes me upset because she thinks she's not worth anything. :( she's always crying because she thinks people are using her for advice. BUT THEY AREN'T!!! and i've told her!!!!

and btw, she is pretty on the outside AND the inside!!!!! :)

Re: friends confidence fading!!!! 4 years 10 months ago #19647

• Hadassa
@ ilovebrazil!13, thank you!!!! ive prayed 4 her and stuff, but she's still insecure. she says she tries 2 look pretty, but none of the guys notice her in class. i tell her that they're not good enough 4 her, but she doesn't listen. i can't say the name, srry, but that doesn't really matter..... :) call her jill, idk!!!

but it makes me upset because she thinks she's not worth anything. :( she's always crying because she thinks people are using her for advice. BUT THEY AREN'T!!! and i've told her!!!!

and btw, she is pretty on the outside AND the inside!!!!! :)

Re: friends confidence fading!!!! 4 years 10 months ago #19648

• Hadassa
ok, her real name is ana
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds