Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: friends

friends 4 years 11 months ago #16134

pleez help, I have 10 best friends, and they r all jealous of each other, because they all think that I spend more time with someone else, and they always get mad at me, and I don't really have a favorite one, and I don't know what 2 do
PLEEEEEEEZ HEEEEEEELP,
Madeleine
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: friends 4 years 11 months ago #16226

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
That is a hard situation. Would it be possible to get them all together and sit them down and talk to them? I know that sometimes even 2 friends is hard! They like to pull me in too and get jealous too! Anyway. Pray about it OK? God cares!
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)

Re: friends 4 years 11 months ago #16249

• FelineRose
  • Thank you received: 25
Hey, I jave the same problem. My next door neighbor gets jealous when I hang out with my other friend. But, sometimes, you cant prevent that. Try asking God for help! :)
Shea K. ;)

Re: friends 4 years 11 months ago #16441

• Teenqueen15
  • I'm a Pk, I'm tall and a well rounded person.
  • Thank you received: 21
10 best friends that's a lot! :kiss: But, you should pray about it. and i get that way sometimes especially with my bff i was always jealous when other ppl wanted 2 hang with her. now im doing better, and i feel like my friend is forgetting me a little. :side:

Re: friends 4 years 11 months ago #16445

• Teenqueen15
  • I'm a Pk, I'm tall and a well rounded person.
  • Thank you received: 21
Hey, guys I have a best friend. We met in 6th grade and we are in high school together now. She has another good friend and I feel left out, I feel like they have more fun then me and her have. She's also been preoccupied lately. Do you think I should tell her how i feel? Advice will be grately appreciated!Thanks. :dry:

Re: friends 4 years 10 months ago #17647

right now i am barely keeping them of of each other's necks!!!!!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :S :pinch:
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds