Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Help? I'm confused! WARNING: This will be long. Really long.

Re: Help? I'm confused! WARNING: This will be long. Really long. 4 years 9 months ago #20328

My grandfather died last night at 10:28 PM. I watched him die.
Emily
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Help? I'm confused! WARNING: This will be long. Really long. 4 years 9 months ago #20335

• Hadassa
  • Thank you received: 244
oh fiddlesticks!!! that is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God will help you!!! :)

God bless you and your family
:D
The following user(s) said Thank You: SDAhorseGirl

Re: Help? I'm confused! WARNING: This will be long. Really long. 4 years 9 months ago #20339

• ILoveJesus
  • Thank you received: 30
im sorry :( that hurts,watching someone die right in front of you:(
My favorite color is green
<(^.^<)
Roblox: prius121

Re: Help? I'm confused! WARNING: This will be long. Really long. 4 years 9 months ago #20341

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
I'm praying for you and your family SDAhorsegirl! Just always remember that God loves you and has a reason for everything he does! Keep pushing on, girl!
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)

Re: Help? I'm confused! WARNING: This will be long. Really long. 4 years 9 months ago #20355

• DaughterOfGod13
  • Hawaii :) :) :)
  • Thank you received: 844
Oh, girly... if only technology could carry me over there... I'm hugging you. God has a special plan for you, and a reason for letting this happen. Both my grandpa's have died.
Think how much more you'll appreciate Heaven now that you've faced this... Ellen White tells us that, "...God has the deepest care for those who are called to face life's greatest trials." Jesus is coming SOON. You can count on it. Trust Jesus, girl.

I'm hurting with you <3 :'( *hugz*
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!

Re: Help? I'm confused! WARNING: This will be long. Really long. 4 years 9 months ago #20488

• Foxy101
  • Thank you received: 118
Oh, I am so sorry. I understand completely, my Granddad died of terminal cancer in November. It was an extremely hard time for me. But coming from someone who's gone through this: Things will get better, and God will sustain you. I'll be praying, girl. :) For you and your family in your loss and also for your relationship with your friend.

Re: Help? I'm confused! WARNING: This will be long. Really long. 4 years 9 months ago #20503

Thanks everybody. You guys have really helped me with a lot of things. Tonight is the viewing, and tomorrow's the funeral. It's gonna be hard for me.
Emily

Re: Help? I'm confused! WARNING: This will be long. Really long. 4 years 9 months ago #20505

• Missy Dee
  • music is my sister; art- my brother
  • Thank you received: 57
SDAhorseGirl, i understand what u r going through. in April 2011, my dad's mom and my mos whole side of the family went on a cruise with us. my abuela, she was really enjoying the sunlight and the ocean breeze of the beaches of bermuda. when the cruise was over, she flew back to FL, then went to TN for my cousin's graduation. a few days after joey graduated, he and his bro josh and our grandma went shopping. suddenly, she had a heart attack, and was brought to the hospital. she spent over 2 weeks in that hospital, and she already had diabetes, which made things even worse. she was deteriorating, and finally, on May 26, her heart slowed way down, and it just stopped. :( :( when i heard the news, i just cried and prayed for about 2 hours straight.

at this same time, i was fighting with a friend, and she used to be nice, but u could see she'd changed. she became bitter and angry and one day, she told me she wished my grandma could just die so i'd get over her!

i'll be praying for u. trust God with all your heart, and remember that He may let you have some hard times to further strengthen your faith in Him. Remember Job: you may be tested, but if you stay faithful to Him, God will reward u with twice as much!
-CheeriD :cheer:
keep praising to the One,

:D-CheeriD

Re: Help? I'm confused! WARNING: This will be long. Really long. 4 years 9 months ago #20584

• RJ
  • Thank you received: 21
This girl sounds like she has some problems of her own as well. Being friends with someone doesn't have to mean always being around them. You can slowly part from her to where you guys don't talk as much. She isn't the right sort of person to be around all the time. Answer her calls because not answering them is an excuse for her to keep calling. Don't react to the things she does. When the time is right, tell her that you feel she is calling you too often and you would like it if she didn't as much - you two could email more often instead.

Do you go to school with her? If that's the case, it shouldn't hinder parting from her. Who you choose to be around in life is entirely your choice. If it comes to the point where she really won't stop 'bugging' you, you should tell her in a respectful way that you want to still be her friend, but not a close friend, because of the influence she has on you. Explain that it is not what you want.

Re: Help? I'm confused! WARNING: This will be long. Really long. 4 years 9 months ago #21548

I'm sooooo sorry :'( Thats horrible!!!! i'll be praying for you and your family and i hope that the thing between you and Cat gets resolved :)
:)

Re: Help? I'm confused! WARNING: This will be long. Really long. 4 years 8 months ago #22802

Yeah thanks for everything guys!!! I feel a lot better now that it's been a month since my grandfather died but I still hurt inside. :( However the Cat problem isn't that bad anymore. I think since my grandfather died she feels sorry for me. We talk once a week which isn't that bad, although she still is forceful and braggish. I pray a lot and ask God to help me. :) Again, thank you so much to everyone who has responded to this post. You all helped me through this hard time. :) God bless,

Emily
Emily
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds