Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HELP!

HELP! 5 years 3 weeks ago #12995

• legodude
  • Wassup
  • Thank you received: 97
hi, my dad is always gone cuase he drives truck and I only see him once a month and I worry that he might die in a crash or somthing is there anyway to help me not worry so much??? :(
ROBLOX - DevCloud
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: HELP! 5 years 2 weeks ago #13546

• pogoboy
  • I love Jesus
  • Thank you received: 18
Hey, legodude, our dad is a truck driver, but he's only doing local work so he's back every night. But he used to drive over the road for a whole week and we would miss him. But we did something that helped alot, our family would take turns going with him on some trips. BTW we were homeschooled. Maybe his boss will allow for you to go along with your dad, who knows? You can also pray for him every night. Remember God looks after EVERYONE! Hope this helps.
"Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? And one of them shall not fall to the ground without your Father knowing. Do not be afraid, for you are worth more than many sparrows" Matthew 10:29,31

Your friends,
Cory & Cody~~~~aka pogoboy & ydoc
The following user(s) said Thank You: legodude

Re: HELP! 5 years 1 week ago #13937

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
Trust in God. He will see your father through.
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)

Re: HELP! 5 years 1 week ago #14024

• Godsadvicegiver12
And legodude, even if your father does get in a crash or something, God has a plan for your life. Even if it does happen, which it hopefully won't, God doesn't like to see His children suffer, and He will see you through the hard times. God love you, He loves me, he loves ALL of us. He loves us with unconditional love. He love us through every situation and He won't leave you alone. He will be with you through everything!!!!

Re: HELP! 5 years 1 week ago #14025

• Godsadvicegiver12
We here at Guide Discussion board and your mom I am sure, are here for you. You don't need to worry, just put your trus in GOd. :)

Re: HELP! 5 years 1 week ago #14174

• Bree_Gods_Girl
  • "Don't cross a bridge before it's made"
  • Thank you received: 90
When I get scared I usually repeat all the miracles God has done ,repeat how God has all the strength in the world, and that if he can do all of those things helping my dad is super easy for him...
Bee

Re: HELP! 5 years 1 week ago #14180

• legodude
  • Wassup
thanx but i go with him every chance i get and i am homeschooled to i do everthing tthat u do but its not really possible to cause he is consantly going across da border and i cant go across da border with him so i can only go when he goes in canada witch is not verey often but thanx anyway!

legodude
ROBLOX - DevCloud

Re: HELP! 5 years 1 week ago #14212

• legodude
  • Wassup
BTW my dad is his bosses fave lol
ROBLOX - DevCloud

Re: HELP! 5 years 1 week ago #14244

• DukeHelton
  • Thank you received: 63
Don't worry about that. You will always have a heavenly father. I haven't don't see my fatherfor long periods of times, like years. But that Is'nt that importatant right now. I have a couple verses for you. I keep some notebooks and write verses in them to comfort me and others:
"Fear not for I am with you; Be not disamayed, for I am your God. I will strength you, yes I will help you, I will uphold you with my rightous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10)
"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." (Matthew 5:4)
"Cast all your anxieties on him, for he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)
"For I know the plans I have for you says the lord, thoughts of peace and not evil, ones to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)
"He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. They will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone" (Psalms 91:11,12)
I hope this is helpful and comforting. It helped me!
~Helton11~
boot

Re: HELP! 5 years 1 week ago #14523

I'm legodude's sis and I really miss our dad too. Last winter he almost died on the icy roads and he almost crashed into a tanker ahead of him, but instead the tanker slipped on black ice and crashed...my dad almost slammed into him (and the tanker would've exploded if he had)but he didn't...when he went back to the crash the man was almost dead...and then he died in our dad's arms. :( The man was just married and had a family at home. That was really hard on me cuz it could've been our dad, but God saved him. :)
Emily

Re: HELP! 4 years 5 months ago #27699

• SamanthaS.
  • Thank you received: 92
Pray every night for your dad's safety. You could ask him to call you on the phone whenever he stops for gas or at night to see how he's doing and tell him you love him.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds