Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why is she like this?

Why is she like this? 5 years 7 months ago #1135

• Bugseboo
  • I love netball and being homeschooled!!!!!
  • Thank you received: 34
Hey guys,
I have a friend who is always bossing me around like telling me how to eat,that I have to chew ice and I can not suck it, telling me to stop singing songs bacause they are getting on here nerves, and telling me I talk to much and sets 15 minutes on here phone alarm and says I can not talk until the timer goes off! What should I do!!!??? :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: $ummertime$adne$$

Re: Why is she like this? 5 years 7 months ago #1279

• BerryGirl13
  • My favorite color is pink, I like baking & drawing
  • Thank you received: 440
If your friend really is acting like that, he/she is controlling you. Remember, good relationships can't be one-sided. If your friend is making all the commands and you're constantly obeying, something is wrong. That is like a servant and a master! When it comes to friendship, the control has to be equal. I think you should tell your friend that real friends don't control each other, and that if he/she wants the relationship to last, they have to stop being so bossy.
"I would rather be a sorrowful christian than a jolly fool."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bugseboo

Re: Why is she like this? 5 years 5 months ago #3619

My friend used to be like that too. She would make disisions for me, (like she signed me up for our church choir without telling me) she would boss me around, etc. I had just moved from British Columbia to New Brunswick, so baisicly across the country, and she was my only friend. So I would do whatever she told me, and if I disagreed with her, I would lie and say I aggreed, because I didn't want to make her mad. I was afraid that she wouldn't want to be my friend anymore. But then a new girl started coming to our church, and she didn't let our friend boss her around. I mean, Natali, (the new girl) was really nice to Cate (the other girl) but she just didn't let Cate boss her around. That inspired me. I started standing up to Cate, and I didn't let her tell me what to do. After Cate realized that she couldn't rule over me anymore, she quit. Now she's a really good friend, the type that when you need someone to listen to your troubles and problems, she listens. But if I were you, I think I would think twice on your friendship. I think your "friend" only wants a personal servant or something. At least that's what it sounds like to me. :(
Emily
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds