Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ex-bffs

ex-bffs 5 years 7 months ago #1056

• daisyrose5
  • Thank you received: 12
Ok so I've been having trouble. My ex bff and I have tried to work things out but know shes always with two other girls.One of them hates me and is basically a bully to me.I mean i tried to stand up to her but then she ignored me.Well anyway back to ex bff. Well she with other girls and shes the one who said maybe we could be bffs again. But she doesnt even hang out with me. Im kinda a shy person so its hard for me to make friends. shes really the only one at school that was really nice to me. Now she's hanging out with the girl who bullys me. Im just afraid it might get worse and my exx bff will start bulling me.i just want some advice plz. Btw this bully people tell me is jealous beacuz I hang out with my ex bff and I tried to make friends but their always abandionig me like I dont even exist :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: ex-bffs 5 years 7 months ago #1476

• hippigirl11
  • TTYLXOX
  • Thank you received: 48
oh, i'm so sorry. I felt like that once too when my BFF started hanging with a new girl at our school. But then I tried being nice to her and now were all best friends. So try being nice and that that doesn't work tell the girls parents or a teacher. Bulliying is so not cool :sick: :pinch: :sick: :pinch:
If you don't know what TTYLXOX is it means Talk To Ya Later Hugs and Kisses :)
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by rfishell.

Re: ex-bffs 5 years 7 months ago #1511

• JunkMonkey
  • "She has no idea the effect she can have."
  • Thank you received: 67
Oh, I see. Meh thinks yuh should find another bff!! One who ish nicer to yuh and not abandon yuh. someone chu can share secrets wif. >w< i hope this helps. mrrp.
-Zina
"Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear." -President Snow
"You better run now, Fire Girl." -Thresh
The following user(s) said Thank You: daisyrose5, purple_A

Re: ex-bffs 5 years 7 months ago #1542

• happygirl11234
  • just me, nothing else
  • Thank you received: 168
I agree w/ junkmonkey...if the ex bff has time for the bully but not for you, find someone who will take the time to be your friend now instead of abandoning you. ;)
Live life~Laugh often~Love food~Play music~Work hardest
Give me a reason to laugh, and I will. But you don't need to give me a reason to share God's word.
:D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wintergirl

Re: ex-bffs 5 years 7 months ago #1561

• BerryGirl13
  • My favorite color is pink, I like baking & drawing
  • Thank you received: 440
Just dump her. Trust me-it will be better for you. I'VE been in a similar situation.:( If she's letting her friends bully you, and not spending enough time with you, she obviously doesn't need you(sadly). Real friends make time for each other.
"I would rather be a sorrowful christian than a jolly fool."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gogirl, daisyrose5

Re: ex-bffs 5 years 2 months ago #10928

• liveforhim
  • Thank you received: 13
What I would do is wait a few days, and if it keeps up, tell her you can't put up with it anymore and you are done. End of that. Find a new friend that will actually stay with you and not go "on and off".
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds