Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: I don't believe this is true...

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 week ago #69037

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 711
  • Thank you received: 303
This here...

I do not understand how people come up with these things...


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by emmykitty. Reason: Do I have to have a reason?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 week ago #69040

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 985
Conspiracy theorists...



Update:

I accidentally clicked the edit button on your post, and I must've deleted something. I have no idea what I deleted, but now the link won't work.

I'm so sorry :unsure:



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by Stverno.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 week ago #69050

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 711
  • Thank you received: 303
Ah no, it's fine :) I can find the link again :)


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 week ago #69053

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 641
  • Thank you received: 343
Ya, I have seen this site so many times. It's ridiculous. As soon as I pressed on the link and the site popped up, I knew it would be absurd. LOL
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old

The administrator has disabled public write access.

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 week ago #69054

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 668
  • Thank you received: 527
Where'd you find that?
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 week ago #69088

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 837
  • Thank you received: 551
People twist things in the most absurd way. You can turn anything into bad if you put your mind to it. Maybe the person who posted that had an incident with SDAs and wanted revenge. Trust me, people can twist things in the wrong way, and I think the best thing to do is ignore it. You know it's not true, so don't believe it.

Remember what God says in the Bible.
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZeklovesGod, Kwesi

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 week ago #69093

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 711
  • Thank you received: 303
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Where'd you find that?
I found it last July. I just put in "Seventh-Day Adventists" (I think) and was looking at some of the results... :S


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 week ago #69214

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 669
  • Thank you received: 1340
TravelPastel wrote:
People twist things in the most absurd way. You can turn anything into bad if you put your mind to it. Maybe the person who posted that had an incident with SDAs and wanted revenge. Trust me, people can twist things in the wrong way, and I think the best thing to do is ignore it. You know it's not true, so don't believe it.

Remember what God says in the Bible.
Preach
Since Guide is blocking my post and I am unable to defend myself. I am innocent(Hinestly I really don't mind If you beleive me or not - It is the truth). MK I will very much appreciate if you check your facts before making rumors. I am Kwesi and Lisa is Lisa. 2 seperate beings.(Lisa is my sister)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 week ago #69225

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 908
  • Thank you received: 373
TravelPastel wrote:
People twist things in the most absurd way. You can turn anything into bad if you put your mind to it. Maybe the person who posted that had an incident with SDAs and wanted revenge. Trust me, people can twist things in the wrong way, and I think the best thing to do is ignore it. You know it's not true, so don't believe it.

Remember what God says in the Bible.

that's that truth

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 week ago #69242

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 617
This is why it's so important to remember to always be a good example and to show people through our words and deeds that we mean and practice what we preach......because so many people believe this stuff......sad :(
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 week ago #69253

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2189
  • Thank you received: 1944
I didn't even bother to read it, because I have come across that site before, while looking for something else. Also, with the black background and bright colors, you can tell it's a small, poorly run, and probably fake website.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jayson, SurrenderShadow

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 week ago #69263

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 908
  • Thank you received: 373
Some people look for things that don't even make sense :unsure:

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 week ago #69282

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 711
  • Thank you received: 303
horsegirl04 wrote:
Some people look for things that don't even make sense :unsure:
Like the owl.
What? so we can't pose with an owl ever because it automatically makes us a "witch"? It's just so messed up.


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 6 days ago #69388

  • LittleLadyBug
  • LittleLadyBug's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Posts: 411
  • Thank you received: 180
the stuff that they are saying is just accusing and does not have any proof to back it up there are always going to be people out there like that but ifr we are storng in God we can ignore stuff like that.
proverbs 29:20
Do you see someone who speaks in haste? There is more hope for a fool than for them.
-Elena :)
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 6 days ago #69397

People say all sorts of thing about Seventh Day Adventists because we are different. but none of the claims they make are true. a while back I investigated several of them just to play devils advocate, and i found them to hold about as much water as a plastic cup with a hole in the bottom
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower, sunnyside1, horsegirl04

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 6 days ago #69407

  • honeyflower
  • honeyflower's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • #imasoutherengirlbutliveincali​
  • Posts: 267
  • Thank you received: 174
True... Funny description though, though that is true that the claims they make aren't in the least bit true...
#HONORARYEMMY :lol:


Hi, nice to meet you! I'm me, but you knew that already. ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 day ago #69949

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 669
  • Thank you received: 1340
honeyflower wrote:
True... Funny description though, though that is true that the claims they make aren't in the least bit true...
U r so right
Since Guide is blocking my post and I am unable to defend myself. I am innocent(Hinestly I really don't mind If you beleive me or not - It is the truth). MK I will very much appreciate if you check your facts before making rumors. I am Kwesi and Lisa is Lisa. 2 seperate beings.(Lisa is my sister)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 day ago #69972

  • LEMONwizard
  • LEMONwizard's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Posts: 270
  • Thank you received: 93
Dear People who Think we are a Cult:

(Just some points to make)
Most people who would run away(and I'm not saying many people would) would run because of the things people like you tell them.

You do not have to be baptized. We just believe that is right to baptize. Being baptized and following the commandments are two ways to show that you believe.

Somewhere in the Bible it says that salvation is be faith, not works. This is saying that doing all those crazy things people say is not going to buy Heaven. Somewhere else it says that salvation is by works, not faith alone. That means that just saying you are a Christian is not enough, you should live it! We worship the same God, read the same Bible as the others.

We don't believe that we are the only way to be saved. We probably don't tell you because, even though you are going to an extreme, if we did you would go to the other extreme. It's sort of a no win situation.

There is nothing wrong with colorful artwork.

We believe in future prophecy.

Ellen White was not a false prophet. The Bible says that you can tell a true prophet by the way they live. Mrs. White lived by God's laws.

My teacher says that we should think like, if we were arrested and put on trial for being Christians, would there be enough evidence to prove it?
Saying there should be. If we were all asked at gunpoint if we are SDAs, many of us would say yes.

Obligations? Well yeah, of course! Like I said before, we should show our faith, not just say it!

Yes, the free gift that it would be impolite not to say thanks for.

This Investigative Judgement thing I don't really know much about, but maybe call my dad because he actually knows what it means. He studied it.

Like I said... Live your faith, don't just say it!

P.S. Eyes have pupils. That was not an eye.

1 Corinthians 1:12-13-- look it up!

Also, people who are commenting on this forum... lets help each other find solid facts so that our comments about how those claims aren't the least bit true, can't be taken as claims that aren't the least bit true, cuz in a serious situation who wants irony? Not me. Thx.
Sincerely,
LW
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 day ago #69986

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 668
  • Thank you received: 527
Oh hey LemWiz haven't seen you in a while
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 day ago #69987

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 985
LEMONwizard wrote:
Dear People who Think we are a Cult:

(Just some points to make)
Most people who would run away(and I'm not saying many people would) would run because of the things people like you tell them.

You do not have to be baptized. We just believe that is right to baptize. Being baptized and following the commandments are two ways to show that you believe.

Somewhere in the Bible it says that salvation is be faith, not works. This is saying that doing all those crazy things people say is not going to buy Heaven. Somewhere else it says that salvation is by works, not faith alone. That means that just saying you are a Christian is not enough, you should live it! We worship the same God, read the same Bible as the others.

We don't believe that we are the only way to be saved. We probably don't tell you because, even though you are going to an extreme, if we did you would go to the other extreme. It's sort of a no win situation.

There is nothing wrong with colorful artwork.

We believe in future prophecy.

Ellen White was not a false prophet. The Bible says that you can tell a true prophet by the way they live. Mrs. White lived by God's laws.

My teacher says that we should think like, if we were arrested and put on trial for being Christians, would there be enough evidence to prove it?
Saying there should be. If we were all asked at gunpoint if we are SDAs, many of us would say yes.

Obligations? Well yeah, of course! Like I said before, we should show our faith, not just say it!

Yes, the free gift that it would be impolite not to say thanks for.

This Investigative Judgement thing I don't really know much about, but maybe call my dad because he actually knows what it means. He studied it.

Like I said... Live your faith, don't just say it!

P.S. Eyes have pupils. That was not an eye.

1 Corinthians 1:12-13-- look it up!

Also, people who are commenting on this forum... lets help each other find solid facts so that our comments about how those claims aren't the least bit true, can't be taken as claims that aren't the least bit true, cuz in a serious situation who wants irony? Not me. Thx.
Sincerely,
LW


Welcome back! :woohoo:



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 day ago #70111

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 224
thats crazy
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 day ago #70220

  • IlikeEatingPi
  • IlikeEatingPi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm Gluten Free :(
  • Posts: 139
  • Thank you received: 48
Also I looked through the list of webstites he said were adventist and they either were from amazingfacts or were not adventist except for one. This proves that what he is saying is not accurate.Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 day ago #70224

  • IlikeEatingPi
  • IlikeEatingPi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm Gluten Free :(
  • Posts: 139
  • Thank you received: 48
also him saying that her grave is a obelisk is wrong because that was a common design for tombstones back then. here is a picture for proof. Just look at all of the tombstones that are shaped that way.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 1 day ago #70233

LittleLadyBug wrote:
the stuff that they are saying is just accusing and does not have any proof to back it up there are always going to be people out there like that but if we are strong in God we can ignore stuff like that.
proverbs 29:20
Do you see someone who speaks in haste? There is more hope for a fool than for them.
-Elena :)
Guys I agree w Ladybug. This site just says "Adventists believe this and that" and "This is wrong and that is wrong" with no proof whatsoever to back it up. It seems to me that they are trying to attack Adventists :angry:
If they were really trying to show what is wrong w our beliefs in a Godly way,

1. They would say it in a loving non-condeming way
2. They would have proof
3. It would be filled with bible texts explaining why it is wrong.
4. And for goodness sake, take the neon texts off!!!

Roblox: SurrenderShadow
Join our fan group: StyLiS Studios
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jayson, LolingforJesus

I don't believe this is true... 8 months 21 hours ago #70353

  • LolingforJesus
  • LolingforJesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Posts: 343
  • Thank you received: 203
SurrenderShadow wrote:
LittleLadyBug wrote:
the stuff that they are saying is just accusing and does not have any proof to back it up there are always going to be people out there like that but if we are strong in God we can ignore stuff like that.
proverbs 29:20
Do you see someone who speaks in haste? There is more hope for a fool than for them.
-Elena :)
Guys I agree w Ladybug. This site just says "Adventists believe this and that" and "This is wrong and that is wrong" with no proof whatsoever to back it up. It seems to me that they are trying to attack Adventists :angry:
If they were really trying to show what is wrong w our beliefs in a Godly way,

1. They would say it in a loving non-condeming way
2. They would have proof
3. It would be filled with bible texts explaining why it is wrong.
4. And for goodness sake, take the neon texts off!!!

I couldn't even read it, the fonts :( :( :( :( :( the colors :( :( :( :( :( There are no Gemojis to describe my absolute terror


HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jayson, SurrenderShadow
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds