• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1941
Lloyd101 wrote:
Can we all just hope and pray that Trump or Clinton wont win :S

Amen!
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1, Blue Tornado

Ben Carson for President 1 year 6 months ago #56738

• Lloyd101
  • (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
  • Thank you received: 327
IlikeEatingPi wrote:
yay! Go Trump! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Ben Carson for President 1 year 6 months ago #56761

• IlikeEatingPi
  • I'm Gluten Free :(
  • Thank you received: 45
Hey, whats wrong with liking Trump.

Ben Carson for President 1 year 6 months ago #56768

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Saved to Serve
  • Thank you received: 392
20awesome00 wrote:
Sorry, but I have to say I'm glad I'm in New Zealand and not having to worry so much about all the politics... Then again I guess it will affect us over here, especially during end times!!!

You're lucky. I wish I could.

If Hilary gets in, it will be like living under Obama some more. If Trump gets in, it will be like living under Hitler. God help us all.
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

But God is still with us.
Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.

Ben Carson for President 1 year 6 months ago #56797

• Prov17
  • Live holy as God is holy
  • Thank you received: 296
Skite wrote:
Prov, this is not President, this is being Senator, dont you see the difference? Anyways, it was a good talk everyone, this debate on Adventist relations with the world, how we think it should be, and that we could share our opinions. InspiredThinker, forgive me for acting......a bit brash, for lack of a better word. Now we hope that all goes well. And it appears that Ben is now supporting his former rival, Donald Trump. What do we say about that? ANYWAYS HAPPY SABBATH!
Skite, I don’t see the difference that you see. Both are political, and I saw Quirky quote Ellen White who said, “Those who are Christians indeed will be branches of the true vine, and will bear the same fruit as the vine. They will act in harmony, in Christian fellowship. They will not wear political badges, but the badge of Christ.

There is only one difference that I see between president and state senator. A president is known nationwide but a state senator is known mainly in the state that he represents. But still state senators will have to mingle in politics. There’s a state senator in Oklahoma who is trying to get a bill heard declaring abortion as homicide.
Are the things you're living for worth Christ dying for? -Leonard Ravenhill

Ben Carson for President 1 year 6 months ago #56837

• tim33
  • I love playing cricket and learning about God
  • Thank you received: 781
What's not wrong with Trump? He's derogratory towards women, and major ethnicities and religions. He just dumb- as if building a wall along the Mexico US border would do anything. That Trump has got this far is incredible, and if he makes it to Presidency than somthing is seriously wrong with America.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, mittens92999, Blue Tornado

Ben Carson for President 1 year 6 months ago #57041

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 332
tim33 wrote:
What's not wrong with Trump? He's derogratory towards women, and major ethnicities and religions. He just dumb- as if building a wall along the Mexico US border would do anything. That Trump has got this far is incredible, and if he makes it to Presidency than somthing is seriously wrong with America.

Took the words right out of my mouth!
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

Ben Carson for President 1 year 6 months ago #57247

• endev15
  • Follow me @endev15 on Instagram to learn about me.
  • Thank you received: 5
InspiredThinker wrote:
After many staggering losses, Dr. Carson announced yesterday that he would be dropping out. There is speculation that he will instead be running for Florida's open Senate seat, which I have no problem with.

If you have a problem with him running for president, why does it not apply for senate? As someone else said, would not the things you have pointed out that Ellen White said about politics still apply to Senate?

It does not make sense that Dr. Carson is now supported Donald Trump, but he probably has reasons. It is possible that since Dr. Carson had decided against continuing to run for president, he felt that Donald Trump was the person best fitted to become president. My only comment is that Dr. Carson probably knows a lot more about Trump than we do.
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Philippians 4:8
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prov17

Ben Carson for President 1 year 5 months ago #57773

• caligirl
  • Thank you received: 6
HE DOES NOT HAVE A CHANCE!!!!! Ted Cruz or Donald Trump!!!

Ben Carson for President 1 year 5 months ago #57774

• caligirl
I voting for TRUMP!! He has a chance, like a real chance.

Ben Carson for President 1 year 5 months ago #57775

• caligirl
Trump is AWSOME. VOTE FOR TRUMP!!!!! 2016 PRESIDENT CANDIDATE TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE FOR HIM!!!!! TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Ben Carson for President 1 year 5 months ago #57860

• missionarykid
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Thank you received: 548
Ted Cruz has dropped out.

Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418

Ben Carson for President 1 year 5 months ago #57874

• miss amazing
  • Hurry up Summer!
  • Thank you received: 194
caligirl wrote:
Trump is AWSOME. VOTE FOR TRUMP!!!!! 2016 PRESIDENT CANDIDATE TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE FOR HIM!!!!! TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!
Booooooooo! Trump is crazy! INSANE! He wants to build a wall between Mexico and America and he wants to ban Muslims from entering the country. He is RACIST!! If u support him u support racism and discrimination against muslims and minorities etc. I would vote for Hillary. I know she has bad moral ideas but she is a capable leader. She is the lesser of the two evils. :P
Hannah...always a kiwi at heart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blue Tornado

Ben Carson for President 1 year 2 months ago #59795

• missionarykid
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
ho are you voting for (if you can vote)? If you could vote, who who you vote for?

Trump or Clinton

Ben Carson for President 11 months 1 week ago #63587

• missionarykid
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
Guys...

Just a small note...
We shouldn't label each other as a trump supporter or hillary supporter and dislike each other. We are all humans

"We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal..."

The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

Ben Carson for President 11 months 1 week ago #63695

• Blue Tornado
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 786
tim33 wrote:

Looks like something is seriously wrong with America.

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
The following user(s) said Thank You: mknz12, Quirky, missionarykid, Stverno

Ben Carson for President 11 months 1 week ago #63730

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2916
the rest of this earth's history is going to be very interesting my friends. i pray that we will all be found in the Lord...
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Ben Carson for President 11 months 1 week ago #63897

Blue Tornado wrote:
tim33 wrote:

Looks like something is seriously wrong with America.
has been for a great many years...
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

Ben Carson for President 9 months 4 weeks ago #65711

• sekayi_101
  • i am a PK and i love it!
  • Thank you received: 96
Signs of the times people... Trump has won, the battle for president is over...but our spiritual battle has now begun. Hold on, have faith and trust in God. He's the only one who can help us through these times.
I'm praying a lot for those who live in America and will be affected first...
We're all in this together

Up to the hill of Calvary
My Savior went courageously
and there he bled and died for me
Hallelujah for the cross
-Newsboys Hallelujah For The Cross

Ben Carson for President 9 months 3 weeks ago #65823

• Prov17
  • Live holy as God is holy
  • Thank you received: 296
InspiredThinker wrote:
1) He didn't force them to stop sinning. They were driven out from the temple, but to assume that they stopped cheating honest worshipers is a long stretch.

2) To be in favor gay-rights laws is not equal to being pro-gay. The reason there cannot and should not be laws banning homosexuality is because these laws would define morality. The major voices advocating for ending gay marriage are doing so because gay marriage goes against the Biblical definition of marriage. Passing a law for religious reasons not only violates the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment, it means that any kind of law defining morality could be passed, which could possibly lead to the infringement of religious liberty and other civil liberties and rights.

3) Christians do have the right to call homosexuality a sin, but homosexuals have the right to tell Christians to mind their business. Similarly, if Christians can hold signs against homosexuality, gays can hold signs promoting it.

4) The reason gay couples can sue Christian businesses for refusing to provide services for their weddings is because it is discriminatory to refuse services to customers on the basis of race, religion, gender, and sexual orientation. These business owners refused service because their prospective clients were gay couples.

1) Jesus at least stopped the merchants from sinning that day because He did do a few things to keep the merchants away for a time. (And Jesus repeated this same scene on another day three years later.) He let the doves free, was rough with their merchandise and knocked over the money tables. They would have had to get new things before they could start selling again. Through that small act of judgment some might never have sold in the temple again. God’s judgment many times was done in the hopes that people would repent, but they did not always do that. It at least gave them the opportunity to “go and sin no more” (John 8:11).

2) To be in favor of gay-rights laws does mean you are pro-homosexual. It is the same if I were for animal rights. If I were for animal rights, then I would be pro-animal. What else would I be?

Americans needs morality defined, and what’s wrong with morality being defined anyway? Americans have lost their common sense to discern right and wrong, so they need a definition. Laws involve morality (no stealing, no killing, no rape, no human trafficking). Is it so terrible that these laws define morality? It’s not an establishment of religion to ban homosexuality and homosexual marriage. It’s common sense. In 1987 Sodomite Michael Swift addressed Congress with his “Gay Manefesto” essay. He said this in the essay (and I’ll paraphrase), “We shall sodomize your sons. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will come to crave and adore us.” The anti-Sodomy laws are to suppress the perversion from the public venue.

3) Yes, homosexuals can hold signs, and they do. It’s nice when they want to have conversation regarding their beliefs too.

4) The discrimination laws are abused by homosexuals. While homosexuals are getting “attacked”, Christians are getting attacked too. If a homosexual demands the freedom of the First Amendment to get a wedding cake from a Christian baker, what happened to the Christian’s right? Doesn’t he get a choice on who he serves? While a homosexual may say that I’m not being tolerant, he is being more oppressive than I am by calling the cops and contradicting himself by calling for tolerance.
Are the things you're living for worth Christ dying for? -Leonard Ravenhill

Ben Carson for President 9 months 1 week ago #66281

• missionarykid
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
missionarykid wrote:
Guys...

Just a small note...
We shouldn't label each other as a trump supporter or hillary supporter and dislike each other. We are all humans

"We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal..."
Actually, scratch what I said. Thomas Jefferson wrote it. He owned slaves.

But still, we are all equal.

Ben Carson for President 9 months 1 week ago #66302

• Stverno
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 982
And all the aussies don't have to worry 'bout nutin :lol:

(I assume. I know nothing of Australian politics)

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

Ben Carson for President 9 months 1 week ago #66327

• missionarykid
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
Also,

Ben Carson is now in Trump's cabinet as HUD. Housing Secretary. Just so you know...

Ben Carson for President 9 months 1 week ago #66455

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1011
Stverno wrote:

Don't we wish!! Yeah nah, we got our own probs...
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Ben Carson for President 9 months 6 days ago #66463

• Stverno
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 982
bush possum wrote:
Stverno wrote:

Don't we wish!! Yeah nah, we got our own probs...

Well, you're doing a good job of not fighting about it on here :side:

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds