Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Music

Music 3 years 2 months ago #41003

I have read a lot of Christian websites that say to only listen to Godly music, but I don't want to completely stop listening to my music. Sometimes I worry if I'm not being a good Christian by listening to other music. Am I?
Amelia G.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Music 3 years 1 month ago #41195

• deee133
  • I'M A TWIN
  • Thank you received: 41
I think the reason why most adults say to not listen to ungodly music is because of the messages they send to us. I try to listen to Christian music or classical music (I personally love classical music). There are some really good artists and groups like: Casting Crowns,need to breath, Jason Gray, or Third day. If you live in the USA, you can listen to PLR (positive life radio) or you can find the station online at plr.org. They have many great songs the are for our younger generation.
"Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day's own trouble be sufficient for the day"
The following user(s) said Thank You: music20000

Music 3 years 1 month ago #41328

• SdaLegacy
Music is powerful. God uses music and satan uses music. We must choose what music we listen to. Music has certain effects on the human body and mind. For me personally I only listen christian and classical music. I a secular song comes out that I like I just get the instrumental and listen to it, (because u like the music not the words right :) ) No I dont thik you are being a bad Christian music is a personal think that shuld should be decided between you and Jesus. :)

Music 3 years 1 month ago #41442

• eagle
  • Thank you received: 47
Modern music delivers garbage in to your brain. Hymns and other religious songs give you good thoughts and happiness. Rock 'n Roll seems to make some impatient and mad. And Classical music can sooth and relax you. You are what you listen to.
-Andrew 11 yrs. old

STEM
Science
Technology
Engineering
Math

Music 3 years 3 weeks ago #41553

• jigb_99
  • Thank you received: 53
To me, the genre of the music doesn't matter. The message does. The devil has tricked lots of people in to believing hip hop and rock and roll is evil. But just listen to the words...

Check this song if your into rap/christian rap. (You may have heard it already)

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds