Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Problem In SDA Church's

Problem In SDA Church's 3 years 10 months ago #34738

• skillet79
  • Thank you received: 18
Is the SDA church losing it main purpose? Which is to teach the Word of God from the Bible. I have been to a lot of SDA churches and only one really sticks to the Word of God from the Bible.
But what I see in the rest is teaching from other writings that have 'some' but not all Christian meaning. I also see that in sermons instead of looking at what the Bible says what will happen and the pastor telling us to HAVE FAITH in it the way it is, we will take some events that might be related to Revelation and the pastor might say, "Because of these events the world will end soon." without giving us proof that the Bible says that... All I'm trying to say that SDA church's are giving to many sermons not based on the Bible.
FIX IT!
JACE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Problem In SDA Church's 3 years 10 months ago #35080

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1213
You're supposed to study the bible enough to know that whatever the pastor says is biblically backed up. You're supposed to study Daniel 12 and understand that everything foretold then is happening now, meaning that the world is ending. It can't just be blind reliance on what the pastor says.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: jon01

Re: Problem In SDA Church's 3 years 9 months ago #35501

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
I think that different Pastors and different churches (SDA churches) are stronger in different places. Some churches give more Biblical back up, others give out information later on about proof, and other people make people search for proof. I think giving Biblical backup is important, but in a way, letting people search for themeselves is good, too!
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)

Re: Problem In SDA Church's 3 years 9 months ago #35558

• Going4God
  • Thank you received: 242
I wish the pastors nowadays would show us more verses and stuff :unsure: . But I think we should pray to God for the pastors to receive the power to deliver the true message to us.
you are beautiful.
you are worth it.
you are amazing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Re: Problem In SDA Church's 3 years 9 months ago #35646

• *bjc4christ*
  • God first
  • Thank you received: 98
the only problem with the last day church, which is the SDA church, is that Jesus is still standing outside of the door and knocking...we have not let him in yet...he's manifestation needs to still take place in us
'THE BIBLE IS AN ANVIL THAT HAS WORN OUT MANY HAMMERS'...EARLY REFORMER OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH...*
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds