Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: you are NOT the preacher!

you are NOT the preacher! 5 years 6 months ago #2787

• aly
  • Thank you received: 18
To many children fidget in church! Today (sat. 12 of May 2012) my best friends were talking and whispering and causing a bad influence on younger ones, and they are going to be 11! AND a missionary was there! How RUDE can people get!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13, honeyflower

Re: you are NOT the preacher! 5 years 6 months ago #2845

• BerryGirl13
  • My favorite color is pink, I like baking & drawing
  • Thank you received: 440
I know what you're talking about. I complain about the same thing-disrespect in God's house. Parents have to teach their kids that church is different from their home, and that they are in the presence of the Lord Almighty.
"I would rather be a sorrowful christian than a jolly fool."
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower

Re: you are NOT the preacher! 5 years 6 months ago #2861

• viva123
  • Thank you received: 8
True but you can't blame them. At my dad's church they have children church cause the kids think the main service is boring but that my dad's church they do hip-hop there.But sometimes church get's boring shouldn't worshiping God be fun. King David danced for God so it must have been fun.

Re: you are NOT the preacher! 5 years 6 months ago #2871

• DaughterOfGod13
  • Hawaii :) :) :)
  • Thank you received: 844
Hey! Well, awhile ago I started a childrens church (like a little thing and kids could act out Bible stories, only for kids ages 5-7ish), and then I had kids from 3-14 coming in wanting something to do. Well enventually we started doing Pastor Dougs Amazing Adventure series and got the t-shirts (thats a long story cuz they didnt have any) and then the study guides and finally now (about a year later) we are finished! The kids are amazing. They who couldn't find Psalms are now running competition with me (OK, I'm really fast) and so yeah! They have great questions, and we did a whole church service, with verse memorization etc. So......not sure if this is any help but whteva :P
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, honeyflower

Re: you are NOT the preacher! 1 year 3 months ago #60253

• maplesyruphotel9
  • NOW ONLINE
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Thank you received: 131
Lol YES I get really mad when kids do not know how to act in church!! They run around and scream and there parents do NOTHING about it... Some kids dont have good discipline like others do.. So sadly we can't really do anything about it.. Cuz they are kids and they will act crazy lol I guess we can just tell them to be quiet lol it wont work tho
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3

BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: SushiCat (My friend and I's channel)
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds