Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Does your church have Bible workers?

Yes 3 42.9%
No 4 57.1%
Total number of voters: 7 ( IlikeEatingPi, Godsadvicegiver12, That Girl in the Corner, notturningaside, $ummertime$adne$$ ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Bible Workers!!!!

Re: Bible Workers!!!! 4 years 7 months ago #23915

well we used to have two bible workers I was friends with both but 1 had to leave and I am not sure if the other is still here
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Bible Workers!!!! 4 years 6 months ago #25809

ya we used to have this really great couple named Emily and Steven that were Bible workers at our church. they helped with our evangelism series and VBS. but they left and went somewhere north to help another church :( :unsure: but still, it was great while it lasted :woohoo: they were really fun and funny. they were like newlyweds and me and my friends got to interview them for our newsletter ;) it was really cool. Bible workers are truly a blessing!!! :) B)
"Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."--1 Timothy 4:12
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds