Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HERE YOU GO PEOPLE

HERE YOU GO PEOPLE 4 years 8 months ago #23154

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
Hi everyone!
Some of you may know that I am doing a 5 week study on the topic of women ordination and women in ministry.

So far, I have run across some really cool things! Jesus did miracles for women AND men! Jesus used women AND men in parables, (example is the parable of the bridesmaids).

In the book of Acts, you will notice that in the story of Aquilla and Priscilla, there was a time when they helped a man get better understanding of the Bible. The Bible says that both Aquilla AND Priscilla both helped the man get a better understanding the Bible, meaning even the woman had a part in helping the man.

There is a quote that a user on here posted, a quote by Ellen White. Part of it says the following:
"It is the accompaniment of the Holy Spirit of God that prepares workers, both men and women, to become pastors to the flock of God. As they cherish the thought that Christ is their Companion, a holy awe, a sacred joy, will be felt by them amid all their trying experiences and all their tests. They will learn how to pray as they work. They will be educated in patience, kindness, affability, and helpfulness. They will practice true Christian courtesy, bearing in mind that Christ, their Companion, cannot approve of harsh, unkind words or feelings.
THE COLPORTEUR EVANGELIST, PAGE 16

This is what I have so far for a study essay that I put upon myself to write! :)

THanks,

Godsadvicegiver11, aka Hannah or Grace
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hadassa, tim33

Re: HERE YOU GO PEOPLE 4 years 7 months ago #24143

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1213
Well, while reading the Great Controversy, Waldensean mothers would make clothes with hidden pockets so that their children could carry and distribute Bible verses without being caught.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

Re: HERE YOU GO PEOPLE 3 years 10 months ago #35034

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
That's cool InspiredThinker!
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds