Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Sims...

The Sims... 4 years 8 months ago #23054

ok, so i really like the sims. it is cool, because you make like a whole new world. recently, EA games came out with The Sims: University Life. am i the only one who loves them? the only problem is that in the game their is use of alcohol ( :dry: :sick: ) and sexual references (again :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: ) what should i do?! it's rated T for Teens so maybe i shouldn't play it...but it looks like fun. can someone help me? (p.s. please reply because people hardly ever reply to my posts! :( thanks)
"Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."--1 Timothy 4:12
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: The Sims... 4 years 8 months ago #23123

• Big al
  • I just Love being Me and Hearts
  • Thank you received: 225
Well I think you should pray and then talk to your parents or sabbath school leader but most of all do what you think is right by listing to God
Too many years trying not to rock the boat
I gotta quote, "I don't wanna rock the boat, I wanna sink it"
Ima just do it

KB. Ima Just Do It

Re: The Sims... 4 years 8 months ago #23169

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
Hey SalvationLuv12!

If it does things that are inappropriate like alcohol and sexual references, I personally would not recommend playing it. Playing games that include those things could lead to really doing those things. That game could be Satan's way of leading others to start doing the bad things.

i would pray about it and maybe talk to your parents or a local church pastor. They would probably be able to give you even more aid.

-Hannah Grace
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pyrrhic

Re: The Sims... 4 years 8 months ago #23235

Think about it this way: would you feel comfortable playing the game with Jesus in the room? And do the morals of the game align with your own? And if you are still not sure, you could always invest your time somewhere else like reading the bible;) I totally understand where you are coming from, but just remember that we are to live in the world and not become part of the world:)
<3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pyrrhic

Re: The Sims... 4 years 7 months ago #23594

• JC23
  • Thank you received: 3
Hey

If this game has sexual references and achohol use in it.Then don't play it plain an simple.
But if you really like the sims then ask your sabbath school teacher and pray about it. ;)

The Sims... 1 year 10 months ago #54328

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Thank you received: 188
How would you feel if Jesus came while you were playing that kind of stuff?

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds