Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is there anything wrong with going to Church on the Sunday?

Re: Is there anything wrong with going to Church on the Sunday? 1 year 2 months ago #60614

• #JesusKnowsMeThisILove
  • Jesus. Purple. Donuts. Mustaches. Family. Friends.
  • Thank you received: 9
Bree_Gods_Girl wrote:
Of course not! You can go to church any day you wish! ***But it's important to separate Saturday especially for the Lord. If you knowingly ignore the Sabbath and replace it with Sunday then it is wrong....

Good Luck and Good bless ^^

I respectfully disagree with your first sentence. God told us to worship Him on Sabbath! One way we worship Him is by going to Church on Saturday!!! Not Sunday!!! :blink:
You may not have a special life.... But you make life special.
Ps. I got that from a TV show!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is there anything wrong with going to Church on the Sunday? 1 year 2 months ago #60615

• #JesusKnowsMeThisILove
Prov17 wrote:
I asked my dad on this subject and he said that the early church met on the first day of the week to worship God. That's Sunday. The reason is that Jesus rose on a Sunday (Easter Sunday). Someone here said that God specifically said to worship Him on Saturday. No He didn't. God said to rest. God also said to not work that day. Driving to church is work.

It's nice to have a dad to ask about theological things. :)

Where in the Bible does it say that the early church met on the first day to worship God? And second God did specifically tell us to worship Him on Sabbath!!!!! Have you not read the Ten commandments!!!!!!!! Also you think that putting your foot on the gas or brake is work??!! Sorry to get a little angry hear but you should go to the Bible first not your dad.

Is there anything wrong with going to Church on the Sunday? 1 year 2 months ago #60617

• #JesusKnowsMeThisILove
Prov17 wrote:
I asked my dad on this subject and he said that the early church met on the first day of the week to worship God. That's Sunday. The reason is that Jesus rose on a Sunday (Easter Sunday). Someone here said that God specifically said to worship Him on Saturday. No He didn't. God said to rest. God also said to not work that day. Driving to church is work.

It's nice to have a dad to ask about theological things. :)
Also if driving is work than how do you get dressed isn't that work? Fill up on gas the day before so you don't have to pay on Sabbath!

Re: Is there anything wrong with going to Church on the Sunday? 1 year 2 months ago #60664

• #JesusKnowsMeThisILove
#JesusKnowsMeThisILove wrote:
Bree_Gods_Girl wrote:
Of course not! You can go to church any day you wish! ***But it's important to separate Saturday especially for the Lord. If you knowingly ignore the Sabbath and replace it with Sunday then it is wrong....

Good Luck and Good bless ^^

I respectfully disagree with your first sentence. God told us to worship Him on Sabbath! One way we worship Him is by going to Church on Saturday!!! Not Sunday!!! :blink:
Actually I just learned you were right too.Sorry!

Is there anything wrong with going to Church on the Sunday? 1 year 2 months ago #60667

• Servant
  • Serve God
  • Thank you received: 59
Prov17, You are confused. The early church didn't meet on Sunday.
Politics and the Christian faith should be combined. So I am now against Hillary as well as Trump. I can no longer support a homo supporting baby-killer. Nor can I support an unrepentant adulterer. God will judge them both.
~Servant
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999

Is there anything wrong with going to Church on the Sunday? 1 year 2 months ago #60676

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2978
Hey guys, just thought that I'd stick my head in in the conversation to give a gentle reminder.

Cyber yelling and name calling will not get someone to change their mind. It also makes one look a bit, I dunno, mean, i guess. I know that I would be hurt if I were the recipient of some of your arguments. Lets remember to share what we believe is truth with love-not frustration-and use the word of God as "proof" (for severe lack of a better word).

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear."
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds