Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: make up or no make up?

make up or no make up? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82948

I think you should do what ever makes you comfortable. God loves you with or without makeup! :)
Bianca
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82971

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 834
  • Thank you received: 996
bl2003 wrote:
I think you should do what ever makes you comfortable. God loves you with or without makeup! :)
Welcome to Guide, Bianca!
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 2 months 1 week ago #83028

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 819
  • Thank you received: 344
bl2003 wrote:
I think you should do what ever makes you comfortable. God loves you with or without makeup! :)
welcome to Guide!

*calls emmykitty*

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 2 months 4 days ago #83431

  • MunchyMike
  • MunchyMike's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 32
  • Thank you received: 7
No, I don't think it is necessary. But I am a guy sooooo... I've never used makeup. I personally think when someone is wearing too much makeup it doesn't look very good, it's like bozo the clown gave them a makeover. But hey, if you have a terrible skin disease and you need cosmetics for your face so it doesn't sag to your ankles, sure, but when it you don't NEED it, it's best to go without.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 2 months 1 day ago #83501

  • Chickadee
  • Chickadee's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love dogs!!
  • Posts: 273
  • Thank you received: 210
It's much better to take good care of your skin and make it flawless than to try to cover up blemishes with makeup.
Trust me. If you have clean skin, all you gotta do is swipe some (natural) lipstick and you look amazing. Like you put a ton of time into doing your makeup. Without doing anything
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel

make up or no make up? 2 months 1 day ago #83560

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 737
  • Thank you received: 484
Chickadee wrote:
It's much better to take good care of your skin and make it flawless than to try to cover up blemishes with makeup.
Trust me. If you have clean skin, all you gotta do is swipe some (natural) lipstick and you look amazing. Like you put a ton of time into doing your makeup. Without doing anything
YEEEEY CHICKADEE!!! <3

There are some natural substitutes for makeup! Like people use foundation or something like that to cover up the dark bags under your eyes, but you can also help those go away by washing it with cold water/ rinsing your face with cold water. And like Chickadee said, a little lipstick or maybe a little swipe of mascara.

I personally don't put on makeup, but maybe that's the reason I don't have a boyfrie--
*Signature = work in progress*
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 2 months 1 day ago #83561

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 834
  • Thank you received: 996
TravelPastel wrote:
Chickadee wrote:
It's much better to take good care of your skin and make it flawless than to try to cover up blemishes with makeup.
Trust me. If you have clean skin, all you gotta do is swipe some (natural) lipstick and you look amazing. Like you put a ton of time into doing your makeup. Without doing anything
YEEEEY CHICKADEE!!! <3

There are some natural substitutes for makeup! Like people use foundation or something like that to cover up the dark bags under your eyes, but you can also help those go away by washing it with cold water/ rinsing your face with cold water. And like Chickadee said, a little lipstick or maybe a little swipe of mascara.

I personally don't put on makeup, but maybe that's the reason I don't have a boyfrie--
Nooooooooo, stop right there!! Be thankful if the only reason you don't have a boyfriend is because you don't wear makeup!! That means that you haven't got a guy that's "in love with you", or rather your makeup. Cos makeup smudges, beauty fades, but character lasts. If you "wait upon the Lord" then He will lead you to a wonderful guy who will love you with a bed head, bags under your eyes, baby spit-up on your shoulder, and body odour. He'll love you because of your personality. And true love will stick around even when someone is "unlovable." :)

Anyway, mini lecture over, remember to keep your chin up because you're a daughter of the King of Kings. Act accordingly.
:)
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

make up or no make up? 2 months 1 day ago #83578

  • Chickadee
  • Chickadee's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love dogs!!
  • Posts: 273
  • Thank you received: 210
TravelPastel wrote:
Chickadee wrote:
It's much better to take good care of your skin and make it flawless than to try to cover up blemishes with makeup.
Trust me. If you have clean skin, all you gotta do is swipe some (natural) lipstick and you look amazing. Like you put a ton of time into doing your makeup. Without doing anything
YEEEEY CHICKADEE!!! <3

There are some natural substitutes for makeup! Like people use foundation or something like that to cover up the dark bags under your eyes, but you can also help those go away by washing it with cold water/ rinsing your face with cold water. And like Chickadee said, a little lipstick or maybe a little swipe of mascara.

I personally don't put on makeup, but maybe that's the reason I don't have a boyfrie--

Lol!

I never can figure out why women get rid of all hints of darkness around their eyes only to put eyeshadow on. To me you already have natural eyeshadow! Lol


Hey! *important notice* Boys don't like girls based on whether or not they wear makeup! Just saying! :-) (insert hyper emoji) (sorry I just ate breakfast and have way too much energy)
Also i think teenage girls look prettier without makeup on. When teenage girls put on makeup to me it looks like they got into their moms makeup and played dress up


Hehe



HEHE




LOLOL
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 2 months 16 hours ago #83619

bush possum wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Chickadee wrote:
It's much better to take good care of your skin and make it flawless than to try to cover up blemishes with makeup.
Trust me. If you have clean skin, all you gotta do is swipe some (natural) lipstick and you look amazing. Like you put a ton of time into doing your makeup. Without doing anything
YEEEEY CHICKADEE!!! <3

There are some natural substitutes for makeup! Like people use foundation or something like that to cover up the dark bags under your eyes, but you can also help those go away by washing it with cold water/ rinsing your face with cold water. And like Chickadee said, a little lipstick or maybe a little swipe of mascara.

I personally don't put on makeup, but maybe that's the reason I don't have a boyfrie--
Nooooooooo, stop right there!! Be thankful if the only reason you don't have a boyfriend is because you don't wear makeup!! That means that you haven't got a guy that's "in love with you", or rather your makeup. Cos makeup smudges, beauty fades, but character lasts. If you "wait upon the Lord" then He will lead you to a wonderful guy who will love you with a bed head, bags under your eyes, baby spit-up on your shoulder, and body odour. He'll love you because of your personality. And true love will stick around even when someone is "unlovable." :)

Anyway, mini lecture over, remember to keep your chin up because you're a daughter of the King of Kings. Act accordingly.
:)
gotta agree here coming from a guy, if the guy will seriously not date you because you dont wear makeup, the guy aint worth it, trust me. Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it. oh, and besides, the stuff aint really good for your skin anyway
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

make up or no make up? 2 months 16 hours ago #83627

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 640
  • Thank you received: 1333
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Chickadee wrote:
It's much better to take good care of your skin and make it flawless than to try to cover up blemishes with makeup.
Trust me. If you have clean skin, all you gotta do is swipe some (natural) lipstick and you look amazing. Like you put a ton of time into doing your makeup. Without doing anything
YEEEEY CHICKADEE!!! <3

There are some natural substitutes for makeup! Like people use foundation or something like that to cover up the dark bags under your eyes, but you can also help those go away by washing it with cold water/ rinsing your face with cold water. And like Chickadee said, a little lipstick or maybe a little swipe of mascara.

I personally don't put on makeup, but maybe that's the reason I don't have a boyfrie--
Nooooooooo, stop right there!! Be thankful if the only reason you don't have a boyfriend is because you don't wear makeup!! That means that you haven't got a guy that's "in love with you", or rather your makeup. Cos makeup smudges, beauty fades, but character lasts. If you "wait upon the Lord" then He will lead you to a wonderful guy who will love you with a bed head, bags under your eyes, baby spit-up on your shoulder, and body odour. He'll love you because of your personality. And true love will stick around even when someone is "unlovable." :)

Anyway, mini lecture over, remember to keep your chin up because you're a daughter of the King of Kings. Act accordingly.
:)
gotta agree here coming from a guy, if the guy will seriously not date you because you dont wear makeup, the guy aint worth it, trust me. Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it. oh, and besides, the stuff aint really good for your skin anyway
What is S.O
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 2 months 16 hours ago #83629

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 684
  • Thank you received: 294
Kwesi wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Chickadee wrote:
It's much better to take good care of your skin and make it flawless than to try to cover up blemishes with makeup.
Trust me. If you have clean skin, all you gotta do is swipe some (natural) lipstick and you look amazing. Like you put a ton of time into doing your makeup. Without doing anything
YEEEEY CHICKADEE!!! <3

There are some natural substitutes for makeup! Like people use foundation or something like that to cover up the dark bags under your eyes, but you can also help those go away by washing it with cold water/ rinsing your face with cold water. And like Chickadee said, a little lipstick or maybe a little swipe of mascara.

I personally don't put on makeup, but maybe that's the reason I don't have a boyfrie--
Nooooooooo, stop right there!! Be thankful if the only reason you don't have a boyfriend is because you don't wear makeup!! That means that you haven't got a guy that's "in love with you", or rather your makeup. Cos makeup smudges, beauty fades, but character lasts. If you "wait upon the Lord" then He will lead you to a wonderful guy who will love you with a bed head, bags under your eyes, baby spit-up on your shoulder, and body odour. He'll love you because of your personality. And true love will stick around even when someone is "unlovable." :)

Anyway, mini lecture over, remember to keep your chin up because you're a daughter of the King of Kings. Act accordingly.
:)
gotta agree here coming from a guy, if the guy will seriously not date you because you dont wear makeup, the guy aint worth it, trust me. Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it. oh, and besides, the stuff aint really good for your skin anyway
What is S.O
significant other


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 2 months 16 hours ago #83631

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 631
  • Thank you received: 508
@Kwesi S.O. Means significant other
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 2 months 16 hours ago #83635

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 640
  • Thank you received: 1333
Young kids nowadays with their different supposedly cool acronyms
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 2 months 15 hours ago #83636

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 631
  • Thank you received: 508
Kwesi wrote:
Young kids nowadays with their different supposedly cool acronyms
I mean, it's not THAT new...
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 2 months 15 hours ago #83639

SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Young kids nowadays with their different supposedly cool acronyms
I mean, it's not THAT new...
yeah... i learned it from growing up with a whole bunch of 90's babies (though, none of them have ever driven an 80's mercedes...)
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 2 months 8 hours ago #83687

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 627
  • Thank you received: 330
notturningaside wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Young kids nowadays with their different supposedly cool acronyms
I mean, it's not THAT new...
yeah... i learned it from growing up with a whole bunch of 90's babies (though, none of them have ever driven an 80's mercedes...)


Haha! I wonder if I'm the only one who will get that reference....
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 1 month 4 weeks ago #83716

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2177
  • Thank you received: 1941
Kwesi wrote:
Young kids nowadays with their different supposedly cool acronyms

notturningaside is older than you....
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 1 month 4 weeks ago #83717

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2177
  • Thank you received: 1941
TravelPastel wrote:
Chickadee wrote:
It's much better to take good care of your skin and make it flawless than to try to cover up blemishes with makeup.
Trust me. If you have clean skin, all you gotta do is swipe some (natural) lipstick and you look amazing. Like you put a ton of time into doing your makeup. Without doing anything
YEEEEY CHICKADEE!!! <3

There are some natural substitutes for makeup! Like people use foundation or something like that to cover up the dark bags under your eyes, but you can also help those go away by washing it with cold water/ rinsing your face with cold water. And like Chickadee said, a little lipstick or maybe a little swipe of mascara.

I personally don't put on makeup, but maybe that's the reason I don't have a boyfrie--

@chickadee some (most) people cannot have flawless skin simply by taking care of it. Acne, scars, genetics, moles, sunburns, dark spots.... none of those can be taken away by washing your face and using moisturizer.
@travelpastel About the dark circles under eyes... I get them a lot. Cold water does not wash them away. I'm the type of person who (unfortunately) does best with about 7-8 hours of sleep. I typically get about 5. Enter, dark circles. Also, I have bad allergies which also cause dark circles. Sometimes these things just don't go away.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 1 month 4 weeks ago #83727

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 640
  • Thank you received: 1333
Mp137 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Young kids nowadays with their different supposedly cool acronyms

notturningaside is older than you....
Smirk
I am not going to bite on the bait

As I have said several times
"You will be shocked when you know my age"
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
Last Edit: 1 month 4 weeks ago by Kwesi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 1 month 4 weeks ago #83745

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 612
Kwesi wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Young kids nowadays with their different supposedly cool acronyms

notturningaside is older than you....
Smirk
I am not going to bite on the bait

As I have said several times
"You will be shocked when you know my age"
Is anyone else a little creeped out by this post?... :blink:
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pyrrhic

make up or no make up? 1 month 4 weeks ago #83759

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 834
  • Thank you received: 996
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Young kids nowadays with their different supposedly cool acronyms

notturningaside is older than you....
Smirk
I am not going to bite on the bait

As I have said several times
"You will be shocked when you know my age"
Is anyone else a little creeped out by this post?... :blink:
Yes. Don't you remember about four months ago?...
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Last Edit: 1 month 4 weeks ago by bush possum.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 1 month 4 weeks ago #83765

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 819
  • Thank you received: 344
bush possum wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Young kids nowadays with their different supposedly cool acronyms

notturningaside is older than you....
Smirk
I am not going to bite on the bait

As I have said several times
"You will be shocked when you know my age"
Is anyone else a little creeped out by this post?... :blink:
Nope. Don't you remember about four months ago?...
no... what happened?

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

make up or no make up? 1 month 4 weeks ago #83767

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 612
bush possum wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Young kids nowadays with their different supposedly cool acronyms

notturningaside is older than you....
Smirk
I am not going to bite on the bait

As I have said several times
"You will be shocked when you know my age"
Is anyone else a little creeped out by this post?... :blink:
Nope. Don't you remember about four months ago?...
...Yeah, let's not bring that up... :blink:
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 1 month 4 weeks ago #83819

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 834
  • Thank you received: 996
emmy01 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Young kids nowadays with their different supposedly cool acronyms

notturningaside is older than you....
Smirk
I am not going to bite on the bait

As I have said several times
"You will be shocked when you know my age"
Is anyone else a little creeped out by this post?... :blink:
Nope. Don't you remember about four months ago?...
...Yeah, let's not bring that up... :blink:
In short, @those who can't remember/weren't here, it creeped a few people out, plus other things, there was a confrontation, and things got messy. Eventually the air was cleared, and so were the slates.
I think that's the shortest summary ever....
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 1 month 3 weeks ago #83833

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 640
  • Thank you received: 1333
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Young kids nowadays with their different supposedly cool acronyms

notturningaside is older than you....
Smirk
I am not going to bite on the bait

As I have said several times
"You will be shocked when you know my age"
Is anyone else a little creeped out by this post?... :blink:
I am sorry if you got creeped out
Not everything I say is sunshine and rainbows
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds