Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: make up or no make up?

make up or no make up? 1 year 1 month ago #63403

  • OUTBACK
  • OUTBACK's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Aussie and proud of it!
  • Posts: 66
  • Thank you received: 55
Mud's my makeup! :)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
“I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons,
I love her jewel-sea,
Her beauty and her terror –
The wide brown land for me!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, bush possum, honeyflower, Pyrrhic

make up or no make up? 1 year 1 month ago #63435

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2201
  • Thank you received: 1971
Peach1 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
JustMe wrote:
I think I posted this somewhere before, but as a guy, I think it's good if you use it and you actually look better. Try not to look like a clown. Whether it looks natural or not doesn't matter. It's the improvement that does. If you like what you see after you add makeup and everyone else agrees, then it's good. If you don't, or people think you look ridiculous, you may want to change what you're doing.

So you think God didn't do a good job?

Wearing make up is not saying that God didn't do a good job. Some people are born with deformities, they could be blind, missing an arm, of just look really ugly. Did God mess up? Probably not. I know that is an extreme example, but it's similar on a small scale. We are created by God, but we are also deformed by the curse of sin. In the resurrection, God will, metaphorically speaking, perform the ultimate plastic surgery on those who are saved, and the blemishes of sin will be removed. Until then, we will carry blemishes from sin, and if someone wants to wear makeup to enhance what they have, they have the right to do so.

Dear SirGeneralCliche,

I will not argue with you about this make up discussion. You will have to deal with it with God. I will as well, this is supposed to be a Jesus uplifting website. So I will argue no more. I hope this does not brake our friendship. Plz forgive me if I have spoiled your day, I am just saying my opinion. God bless!

Sincerely,

Peach1

P.S Please, think about it.

I don't wear makeup, I'm a dude.
Just for the record, I see everyone on guide fun aquaintences to talk to, but not friends. Friends generally know each other's real names, and talk to each other face to face. We probably don't know each other like we think we do, and conversation is limited because of the delay, so you can hardly call us friends.

Frist of all, I know you are a "dude" second of all, I don't even know why I call you a friend!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Chill out Peach. We have disagreements on here a lot. No biggie. The reason they don't (normally) escalate into fights is that we all stay (relatively) calm and just move on.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, Pyrrhic, Peach1

make up or no make up? 1 year 1 month ago #63474

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
JustMe wrote:
I think I posted this somewhere before, but as a guy, I think it's good if you use it and you actually look better. Try not to look like a clown. Whether it looks natural or not doesn't matter. It's the improvement that does. If you like what you see after you add makeup and everyone else agrees, then it's good. If you don't, or people think you look ridiculous, you may want to change what you're doing.

So you think God didn't do a good job?

Wearing make up is not saying that God didn't do a good job. Some people are born with deformities, they could be blind, missing an arm, of just look really ugly. Did God mess up? Probably not. I know that is an extreme example, but it's similar on a small scale. We are created by God, but we are also deformed by the curse of sin. In the resurrection, God will, metaphorically speaking, perform the ultimate plastic surgery on those who are saved, and the blemishes of sin will be removed. Until then, we will carry blemishes from sin, and if someone wants to wear makeup to enhance what they have, they have the right to do so.

Dear SirGeneralCliche,

I will not argue with you about this make up discussion. You will have to deal with it with God. I will as well, this is supposed to be a Jesus uplifting website. So I will argue no more. I hope this does not brake our friendship. Plz forgive me if I have spoiled your day, I am just saying my opinion. God bless!

Sincerely,

Peach1

P.S Please, think about it.

I don't wear makeup, I'm a dude.
Just for the record, I see everyone on guide fun aquaintences to talk to, but not friends. Friends generally know each other's real names, and talk to each other face to face. We probably don't know each other like we think we do, and conversation is limited because of the delay, so you can hardly call us friends.

Frist of all, I know you are a "dude" second of all, I don't even know why I call you a friend!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Chill out Peach. We have disagreements on here a lot. No biggie. The reason they don't (normally) escalate into fights is that we all stay (relatively) calm and just move on.


*exhaling*
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 1 year 1 month ago #63504

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
JustMe wrote:
I think I posted this somewhere before, but as a guy, I think it's good if you use it and you actually look better. Try not to look like a clown. Whether it looks natural or not doesn't matter. It's the improvement that does. If you like what you see after you add makeup and everyone else agrees, then it's good. If you don't, or people think you look ridiculous, you may want to change what you're doing.

So you think God didn't do a good job?

Wearing make up is not saying that God didn't do a good job. Some people are born with deformities, they could be blind, missing an arm, of just look really ugly. Did God mess up? Probably not. I know that is an extreme example, but it's similar on a small scale. We are created by God, but we are also deformed by the curse of sin. In the resurrection, God will, metaphorically speaking, perform the ultimate plastic surgery on those who are saved, and the blemishes of sin will be removed. Until then, we will carry blemishes from sin, and if someone wants to wear makeup to enhance what they have, they have the right to do so.

Dear SirGeneralCliche,

I will not argue with you about this make up discussion. You will have to deal with it with God. I will as well, this is supposed to be a Jesus uplifting website. So I will argue no more. I hope this does not brake our friendship. Plz forgive me if I have spoiled your day, I am just saying my opinion. God bless!

Sincerely,

Peach1

P.S Please, think about it.

I don't wear makeup, I'm a dude.
Just for the record, I see everyone on guide fun aquaintences to talk to, but not friends. Friends generally know each other's real names, and talk to each other face to face. We probably don't know each other like we think we do, and conversation is limited because of the delay, so you can hardly call us friends.

Frist of all, I know you are a "dude" second of all, I don't even know why I call you a friend!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Chill out Peach. We have disagreements on here a lot. No biggie. The reason they don't (normally) escalate into fights is that we all stay (relatively) calm and just move on.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it. we are all God's children, and we should love one another. Plz forgive Sir for saying that..... :oops:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 1 year 4 weeks ago #63963

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 963
  • Thank you received: 1139
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
JustMe wrote:
I think I posted this somewhere before, but as a guy, I think it's good if you use it and you actually look better. Try not to look like a clown. Whether it looks natural or not doesn't matter. It's the improvement that does. If you like what you see after you add makeup and everyone else agrees, then it's good. If you don't, or people think you look ridiculous, you may want to change what you're doing.

So you think God didn't do a good job?

Wearing make up is not saying that God didn't do a good job. Some people are born with deformities, they could be blind, missing an arm, of just look really ugly. Did God mess up? Probably not. I know that is an extreme example, but it's similar on a small scale. We are created by God, but we are also deformed by the curse of sin. In the resurrection, God will, metaphorically speaking, perform the ultimate plastic surgery on those who are saved, and the blemishes of sin will be removed. Until then, we will carry blemishes from sin, and if someone wants to wear makeup to enhance what they have, they have the right to do so.

Dear SirGeneralCliche,

I will not argue with you about this make up discussion. You will have to deal with it with God. I will as well, this is supposed to be a Jesus uplifting website. So I will argue no more. I hope this does not brake our friendship. Plz forgive me if I have spoiled your day, I am just saying my opinion. God bless!

Sincerely,

Peach1

P.S Please, think about it.

I don't wear makeup, I'm a dude.
Just for the record, I see everyone on guide fun aquaintences to talk to, but not friends. Friends generally know each other's real names, and talk to each other face to face. We probably don't know each other like we think we do, and conversation is limited because of the delay, so you can hardly call us friends.

Frist of all, I know you are a "dude" second of all, I don't even know why I call you a friend!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Chill out Peach. We have disagreements on here a lot. No biggie. The reason they don't (normally) escalate into fights is that we all stay (relatively) calm and just move on.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it. we are all God's children, and we should love one another. Plz forgive Sir for saying that..... :oops:
If you have a quick temper, wait a day before you post anything on the comment or topic that aggravated you..... It really helps
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower

Re: make up or no make up? 1 year 3 weeks ago #64012

  • honeyflower
  • honeyflower's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • #imasoutherengirlbutliveincali​
  • Posts: 268
  • Thank you received: 174
@Peach1 Did you do any resreach before making your comment that "They did not. It was for fashion."? I think perhaps you should research things before you comment about them... And also about the temper thing I agree with @bushpossum that you should wait a day (or two) before you respond and say something you may regret later on.
#HONORARYEMMY :lol:


Hi, nice to meet you! I'm me, but you knew that already. ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: make up or no make up? 1 year 3 weeks ago #64027

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
honeyflower wrote:
@Peach1 Did you do any resreach before making your comment that "They did not. It was for fashion."? I think perhaps you should research things before you comment about them... And also about the temper thing I agree with @bushpossum that you should wait a day (or two) before you respond and say something you may regret later on.

I looked it up and it said, "Wearing makeup is a worldwide custom—yet it is one that has become .... Plainly, the use of makeup started nationally in Egypt."
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: make up or no make up? 1 year 3 weeks ago #64162

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 991
Peach1 wrote:
honeyflower wrote:
@Peach1 Did you do any resreach before making your comment that "They did not. It was for fashion."? I think perhaps you should research things before you comment about them... And also about the temper thing I agree with @bushpossum that you should wait a day (or two) before you respond and say something you may regret later on.

I looked it up and it said, "Wearing makeup is a worldwide custom—yet it is one that has become .... Plainly, the use of makeup started nationally in Egypt."

That doesn't necessarily mean that they wore it for fashion...

"The Ancient Egyptians, both men and women, wore distinct eye make up, rouge and perfumed oils that softened the skin and prevented burning in the sun and damage from the sandy winds."

-some information source that I'm too lazy to put here



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: make up or no make up? 1 year 3 weeks ago #64204

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 225
Peach1 wrote:
honeyflower wrote:
@Peach1 Did you do any resreach before making your comment that "They did not. It was for fashion."? I think perhaps you should research things before you comment about them... And also about the temper thing I agree with @bushpossum that you should wait a day (or two) before you respond and say something you may regret later on.

I looked it up and it said, "Wearing makeup is a worldwide custom—yet it is one that has become .... Plainly, the use of makeup started nationally in Egypt."


Big Deal!!!!! U don't have to wear it, but u cant force it on other people! U often have absolutely no proof of some of ur overdramatic statements! I am not trying to be rude, but argueing on forever wont convince anyone. And also, God made people perfect, but sin ruined it. I am a guy, but just putting in my opinion.
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peach1

Re: make up or no make up? 1 year 2 weeks ago #64416

  • maplesyruphotel9
  • maplesyruphotel9's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Posts: 491
  • Thank you received: 135
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
I think its ok unless its like wayyy too much like terrible ahhhhh like that lol
So probably having makeup thats looks natural or not too weird looking is fine

No maplesyruhotel9. It's better not to have even one drop of make up. God does not aprove it. How do I know? Did he make you with make up all over your face when you were born? No. That's my prof.

God didn't make you with clothes on your body either, but that doesn't mean you should avoid wearing clothes.
PREACH :side: @Peach1 Just stop, you make pretty much everything into an argument cuz say your opinion and move on to a different topic
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3

BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: SushiCat (My friend and I's channel)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: make up or no make up? 1 year 2 weeks ago #64555

  • honeyflower
  • honeyflower's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • #imasoutherengirlbutliveincali​
  • Posts: 268
  • Thank you received: 174
@Stverno Thanks for "backing me up" if ya know what I mean... ;-)
NO offense to you @Peach1 You know that already though. I'll explain more on our chat.. ;-)
#HONORARYEMMY :lol:


Hi, nice to meet you! I'm me, but you knew that already. ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: make up or no make up? 1 year 1 week ago #64732

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
I think its ok unless its like wayyy too much like terrible ahhhhh like that lol
So probably having makeup thats looks natural or not too weird looking is fine

No maplesyruhotel9. It's better not to have even one drop of make up. God does not aprove it. How do I know? Did he make you with make up all over your face when you were born? No. That's my prof.

God didn't make you with clothes on your body either, but that doesn't mean you should avoid wearing clothes.
PREACH :side: @Peach1 Just stop, you make pretty much everything into an argument cuz say your opinion and move on to a different topic

Maple...... that was VERY rude of u. I am saying my opinion trying to help y'all. U think I make everything into an argument ehh? No. CAN'T I SAY MY OWN OPINION?! Yes. You don't even have proof of make up.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: make up or no make up? 1 year 1 week ago #64733

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
honeyflower wrote:
@Stverno Thanks for "backing me up" if ya know what I mean... ;-)
NO offense to you @Peach1 You know that already though. I'll explain more on our chat.. ;-)

*Sighing heavily* this is sad.... very sad...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: make up or no make up? 1 year 1 week ago #64743

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2201
  • Thank you received: 1971
Peach1 wrote:
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
I think its ok unless its like wayyy too much like terrible ahhhhh like that lol
So probably having makeup thats looks natural or not too weird looking is fine

No maplesyruhotel9. It's better not to have even one drop of make up. God does not aprove it. How do I know? Did he make you with make up all over your face when you were born? No. That's my prof.

God didn't make you with clothes on your body either, but that doesn't mean you should avoid wearing clothes.
PREACH :side: @Peach1 Just stop, you make pretty much everything into an argument cuz say your opinion and move on to a different topic

Maple...... that was VERY rude of u. I am saying my opinion trying to help y'all. U think I make everything into an argument ehh? No. CAN'T I SAY MY OWN OPINION?! Yes. You don't even have proof of make up.

Often people only want opinions, not help. It would be nice if you didn't use so many caps, because that makes it seem like you are yelling. It's a bit unsettling. :dry:
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

make up or no make up? 1 year 1 week ago #64780

I think not really.God made you beautiful the way you are.The world's standard of beauty is unrealistic and waaaaaaay too fake.Putting to much foundation on your face (enough to build a house ) can seriously clog your pores and produce more of the pimples most people are trying to hide.I just say stick to your normal skin.Try natural things to clear face infirmities and lots of sleep (early ) will help too. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 1 year 1 week ago #64781

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 1 year 1 week ago #64788

  • dogluvergirl101
  • dogluvergirl101's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Shakespeare is awesome. Just sayin'. #theatrekid
  • Posts: 96
  • Thank you received: 101
Oh my cow guys. What is even the point of arguing. It's just make up. You don't need to argue and try to get people to admit you're right and they're wrong because that simply won't happen thanks to human nature. Just suck it up and move on.
"Art is when the mind shuts off and the heart takes its turn to speak. Whether it's music, paint, theatre, writing, or what have you; each heart has its own voice.

"What is your heart trying to say?"

- Aunt Katherine from énoument (a quote from a book I'm writing)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137, Chickadee, Pyrrhic

Re: make up or no make up? 1 year 1 week ago #64815

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 697
  • Thank you received: 545
Peach1 wrote:
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
I think its ok unless its like wayyy too much like terrible ahhhhh like that lol
So probably having makeup thats looks natural or not too weird looking is fine

No maplesyruhotel9. It's better not to have even one drop of make up. God does not aprove it. How do I know? Did he make you with make up all over your face when you were born? No. That's my prof.

God didn't make you with clothes on your body either, but that doesn't mean you should avoid wearing clothes.
PREACH :side: @Peach1 Just stop, you make pretty much everything into an argument cuz say your opinion and move on to a different topic

Maple...... that was VERY rude of u. I am saying my opinion trying to help y'all. U think I make everything into an argument ehh? No. CAN'T I SAY MY OWN OPINION?! Yes. You don't even have proof of make up.
@peaches
I think I know why some people do not appreciate some of the things you said. When you say that you are trying to "help" people, you are implying that you are right and they are wrong. You may not have meant to do that, but people will take offense nonetheless. Maple might have been rude to you, but you were pretty short with her too. Just saying that somebody is straight up wrong will not make them change their mind. In fact, they probably will not want to listen to you anymore. It is better to keep an opened mind, or at least be more tactful. Keep in mind, you may be absolutely certain that you are right, but others are probably also certain that they are right. I think that as a rule of thumb, it is good to assume that you're not going to convince them any more than they are going to convince you. Aneeds remember, there is always a possibility that you aren't right.

Disclaimer:
Don't take anything I said personally; I mean nothing against you by saying this, nor am I saying that you are wrong. I'm just trying to explain why some people are getting annoyed.
If anything I said sounds offensive or condescending, I apologize, I didn't mean it like that.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: make up or no make up? 1 year 1 week ago #64827

  • maplesyruphotel9
  • maplesyruphotel9's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Posts: 491
  • Thank you received: 135
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
I think its ok unless its like wayyy too much like terrible ahhhhh like that lol
So probably having makeup thats looks natural or not too weird looking is fine

No maplesyruhotel9. It's better not to have even one drop of make up. God does not aprove it. How do I know? Did he make you with make up all over your face when you were born? No. That's my prof.

God didn't make you with clothes on your body either, but that doesn't mean you should avoid wearing clothes.
PREACH :side: @Peach1 Just stop, you make pretty much everything into an argument cuz say your opinion and move on to a different topic

Maple...... that was VERY rude of u. I am saying my opinion trying to help y'all. U think I make everything into an argument ehh? No. CAN'T I SAY MY OWN OPINION?! Yes. You don't even have proof of make up.

Often people only want opinions, not help. It would be nice if you didn't use so many caps, because that makes it seem like you are yelling. It's a bit unsettling. :dry:
@Peach1 That wasn't rude at all what I said.. I just think you shouldn't tell people's opinions are wrong, just say yours and move on.. That's it. that's all I wanted to say to you..
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3

BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: SushiCat (My friend and I's channel)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 1 year 2 days ago #65219

  • dogluvergirl101
  • dogluvergirl101's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Shakespeare is awesome. Just sayin'. #theatrekid
  • Posts: 96
  • Thank you received: 101
Honestly. What is wrong with make up? Really think about it. I understand if you're allergic to make up or something like that, but that's not what I'm referring to. If it makes you feel good about yourself, what's wrong with it? If it's a fun, creative, artistic thing for you to do, what's wrong with it? If you're going out somewhere and you want to look and feel fancy, what's wrong with it? If you want to cover up your acne and dark circles, what's wrong it it? If you feel self conscious about your eyebrows and want to draw them on, or about your pale face and want to add blush, what's wrong with it? Please. Answer my question with some good evidence. If there's something genuinely wrong with make up, I really do want to know.
"Art is when the mind shuts off and the heart takes its turn to speak. Whether it's music, paint, theatre, writing, or what have you; each heart has its own voice.

"What is your heart trying to say?"

- Aunt Katherine from énoument (a quote from a book I'm writing)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: make up or no make up? 11 months 4 weeks ago #65356

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
I think its ok unless its like wayyy too much like terrible ahhhhh like that lol
So probably having makeup thats looks natural or not too weird looking is fine

No maplesyruhotel9. It's better not to have even one drop of make up. God does not aprove it. How do I know? Did he make you with make up all over your face when you were born? No. That's my prof.

God didn't make you with clothes on your body either, but that doesn't mean you should avoid wearing clothes.
PREACH :side: @Peach1 Just stop, you make pretty much everything into an argument cuz say your opinion and move on to a different topic

Maple...... that was VERY rude of u. I am saying my opinion trying to help y'all. U think I make everything into an argument ehh? No. CAN'T I SAY MY OWN OPINION?! Yes. You don't even have proof of make up.
@peaches
I think I know why some people do not appreciate some of the things you said. When you say that you are trying to "help" people, you are implying that you are right and they are wrong. You may not have meant to do that, but people will take offense nonetheless. Maple might have been rude to you, but you were pretty short with her too. Just saying that somebody is straight up wrong will not make them change their mind. In fact, they probably will not want to listen to you anymore. It is better to keep an opened mind, or at least be more tactful. Keep in mind, you may be absolutely certain that you are right, but others are probably also certain that they are right. I think that as a rule of thumb, it is good to assume that you're not going to convince them any more than they are going to convince you. Aneeds remember, there is always a possibility that you aren't right.

Disclaimer:
Don't take anything I said personally; I mean nothing against you by saying this, nor am I saying that you are wrong. I'm just trying to explain why some people are getting annoyed.
If anything I said sounds offensive or condescending, I apologize, I didn't mean it like that.

Ok. I'm sorry. Alright? Deal with me or not. Besides, I can't come on here anymore. So I'll be making a Web and u can talk to me there.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 11 months 4 weeks ago #65357

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
dogluvergirl101 wrote:
Honestly. What is wrong with make up? Really think about it. I understand if you're allergic to make up or something like that, but that's not what I'm referring to. If it makes you feel good about yourself, what's wrong with it? If it's a fun, creative, artistic thing for you to do, what's wrong with it? If you're going out somewhere and you want to look and feel fancy, what's wrong with it? If you want to cover up your acne and dark circles, what's wrong it it? If you feel self conscious about your eyebrows and want to draw them on, or about your pale face and want to add blush, what's wrong with it? Please. Answer my question with some good evidence. If there's something genuinely wrong with make up, I really do want to know.

Everything is wrong with make up. Lol.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 11 months 3 weeks ago #65370

  • dogluvergirl101
  • dogluvergirl101's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Shakespeare is awesome. Just sayin'. #theatrekid
  • Posts: 96
  • Thank you received: 101
Peach1 wrote:
dogluvergirl101 wrote:
Honestly. What is wrong with make up? Really think about it. I understand if you're allergic to make up or something like that, but that's not what I'm referring to. If it makes you feel good about yourself, what's wrong with it? If it's a fun, creative, artistic thing for you to do, what's wrong with it? If you're going out somewhere and you want to look and feel fancy, what's wrong with it? If you want to cover up your acne and dark circles, what's wrong it it? If you feel self conscious about your eyebrows and want to draw them on, or about your pale face and want to add blush, what's wrong with it? Please. Answer my question with some good evidence. If there's something genuinely wrong with make up, I really do want to know.

Everything is wrong with make up. Lol.

I don't get it. How does that answer my question? I still don't understand what's wrong with make up.
"Art is when the mind shuts off and the heart takes its turn to speak. Whether it's music, paint, theatre, writing, or what have you; each heart has its own voice.

"What is your heart trying to say?"

- Aunt Katherine from énoument (a quote from a book I'm writing)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower, emmykitty, Mp137

make up or no make up? 8 months 1 week ago #72280

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 727
  • Thank you received: 309
I take my EOS wherever I go because I can't stand chapped lips at all :silly: I'll be wearing some makeup to graduation to cover up my acne and that's just all I use it for. I wouldn't want to be at graduation looking all splotched from acne and then years later, I look back and think, "Why, why, why didn't I cover that up?" :pinch: Makeup for me is not a regular thing, but my prescription is (and I'm sure that doesn't count because it's for acne) :silly:


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

make up or no make up? 8 months 1 week ago #72291

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 893
  • Thank you received: 603
I mean, I just use chapstick and back in grade 7 I used a little blush, but I've never done a full face makeup with foundation and all that. But if the makeup is for church, God is okay with your natural face :)

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds