Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Advice for Freshmens

Advice for Freshmens 4 weeks 15 hours ago #89329

  • thesdalatinokid
  • thesdalatinokid's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm not short, the world's too big
  • Posts: 41
  • Thank you received: 25
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
*freshmen
:blink:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
No, you're not! You're just human, and humans make mistakes.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm not human I'm Loric
I-is anyone a human here?
:blink:

Guys she's onto us
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Advice for Freshmens 4 weeks 13 hours ago #89348

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Posts: 645
  • Thank you received: 214
horsegirl04 wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
*freshmen
:blink:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
No, you're not! You're just human, and humans make mistakes.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm not human I'm Loric
I-is anyone a human here?
:blink:
No :whistle:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


The administrator has disabled public write access.

Advice for Freshmens 3 weeks 6 days ago #89370

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1146
  • Thank you received: 437
No :whistle:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Advice for Freshmens 3 weeks 6 days ago #89410

  • LEMONwizard
  • LEMONwizard's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Posts: 368
  • Thank you received: 130
This topic reminds me how young i am, I'm only 12!
I feel like a baby surrounded by adults.
i feel kinda alone. Besides my sister, I'm the only Idahoan. Nobody else has a name close to mine, and I feel like the only 12 year old.
I wanna meet y'all btw
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.
INFP, -A/-T (mediator) according to 16personalities.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Advice for Freshmens 3 weeks 6 days ago #89411

jGod8865 wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
*freshmen
:blink:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
No, you're not! You're just human, and humans make mistakes.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm not human I'm Loric
I-is anyone a human here?
:blink:
No :whistle:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
I'm just going to c-casually leave now.......
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Advice for Freshmens 3 weeks 6 days ago #89412

LEMONwizard wrote:
This topic reminds me how young i am, I'm only 12!
I feel like a baby surrounded by adults.
i feel kinda alone. Besides my sister, I'm the only Idahoan. Nobody else has a name close to mine, and I feel like the only 12 year old.
I wanna meet y'all btw
Don't worry, there are a lot of 12 yr olds, and we don't mind "young ppl"
(I'm 13 so we're really close in age)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Advice for Freshmens 3 weeks 5 days ago #89430

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1146
  • Thank you received: 437
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
*freshmen
:blink:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
No, you're not! You're just human, and humans make mistakes.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm not human I'm Loric
I-is anyone a human here?
:blink:
No :whistle:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
I'm just going to c-casually leave now.......
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
you are not going anywhere Loling :angry:

:P

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Advice for Freshmens 3 weeks 4 days ago #89441

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3944
  • Thank you received: 3136
My mother just informed me that I am not of this world soooo.... :whistle:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Advice for Freshmens 3 weeks 4 days ago #89445

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 1000
  • Thank you received: 1168
Quirky wrote:
My mother just informed me that I am not of this world soooo.... :whistle:
That's because you're so cool that you're out of this world! ;) :P :silly: :lol:
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Advice for Freshmens 3 weeks 4 days ago #89450

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3944
  • Thank you received: 3136
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
My mother just informed me that I am not of this world soooo.... :whistle:
That's because you're so cool that you're out of this world! ;) :P :silly: :lol:

Well no, its because of John 17:16 ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Advice for Freshmens 3 weeks 4 days ago #89454

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 1000
  • Thank you received: 1168
Quirky wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
My mother just informed me that I am not of this world soooo.... :whistle:
That's because you're so cool that you're out of this world! ;) :P :silly: :lol:

Well no, its because of John 17:16 ;)
That too! Actually, John 17:16 is the main reason, and mine is the second :P
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Advice for Freshmens 3 weeks 4 days ago #89455

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 777
  • Thank you received: 1397
BUMP
Life is too short for petty games and argument.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Advice for Freshmens 3 weeks 3 days ago #89461

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3944
  • Thank you received: 3136
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
My mother just informed me that I am not of this world soooo.... :whistle:
That's because you're so cool that you're out of this world! ;) :P :silly: :lol:

Well no, its because of John 17:16 ;)
That too! Actually, John 17:16 is the main reason, and mine is the second :P

Oh okay
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds