Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Who's misses their school friends?

Who's misses their school friends? 5 months 1 week ago #83319

Who misses their school friends? Because to be honest, I don't.
You just wasted your time reading this meaningless signature...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who's misses their school friends? 5 months 1 week ago #83323

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 901
  • Thank you received: 615
Why the saltiness? What would make you not miss your "friends?" Are they your friends if you don't care about them?
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
It's okay, you won't notice I'm gone ^O^
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Who's misses their school friends? 5 months 1 week ago #83362

  • Felixx
  • Felixx's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Just try it. You'll definitely see.
  • Posts: 35
  • Thank you received: 15
Ahahaha, I don't miss those 'friends' of mine either, actually. I think we call them acquaintances. If you don't miss them, then they're not really your friend. Anyways, I'm not a big fan of school, so things that are associated with that realm strike a sensitive chord with me. :P

It can be no one other than myself to take the job~
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who's misses their school friends? 5 months 5 days ago #83467

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 667
  • Thank you received: 352
endershadow112 wrote:
Who misses their school friends? Because to be honest, I don't.


Ouch.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who's misses their school friends? 5 months 4 days ago #83474

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 622
Me being an introvert, I don't really make friends very easily and therefore don't have really any friends at the charter school I go to.

(I still consider myself homeschooled, but I do go to a charter school...)

Anyway, so yeah, I don't miss any of the acquaintances I met there....I guess that's a good test to see if you're friends or not... :silly:
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who's misses their school friends? 5 months 3 days ago #83478

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1155
  • Thank you received: 439
emmy01 wrote:
Me being an introvert, I don't really make friends very easily and therefore don't have really any friends at the charter school I go to.

(I still consider myself homeschooled, but I do go to a charter school...)

Anyway, so yeah, I don't miss any of the acquaintances I met there....I guess that's a good test to see if you're friends or not... :silly:

we used go to charter school when we were younger. It's not that easy to make friends at a charter school, especially if you are an introvert.

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmy01

Who's misses their school friends? 5 months 3 days ago #83480

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3944
  • Thank you received: 3141
If you mean my school friends from when I last went to public school (6 years ago) then, no not really. We weren't really close when I left anyway. If you mean my school friends now...well, I won't ever miss them as long as I'm at home (home schooled ;) )
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who's misses their school friends? 5 months 3 days ago #83485

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 622
Quirky wrote:
If you mean my school friends from when I last went to public school (6 years ago) then, no not really. We weren't really close when I left anyway. If you mean my school friends now...well, I won't ever miss them as long as I'm at home (home schooled ;) )
Yup, my school friends consist of my siblings. And I won't ever miss them as long as I live under my parents' roof, so I don't think I'll be missing my school friends anytime soon.

Then again, my dad has insisted on throwing me out of the house once I turn 21... :blink:

:P
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Who's misses their school friends? 5 months 3 days ago #83487

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Posts: 1063
  • Thank you received: 870
I'm homeschooled and whatever friends I make that go to public school I still see throughout the summer, so I would miss them if they moved away for whatever reason


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Who's misses their school friends? 5 months 3 days ago #83500

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 995
Wow... I feel like I'm the only one here who actually missed their friends :lol: ......



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1, TravelPastel

Who's misses their school friends? 5 months 3 days ago #83522

  • Mrphie
  • Mrphie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Maybe the fingerguns were a little extra....
  • Posts: 89
  • Thank you received: 45
I dunno. It's like I kind of miss them a little I guess, but I've made other friends and we still talk but we never see each other. We've kind of moved on and just accepted the fact that we probably won't hang out ever again??? We talk super frequently because of social media, but it's not real talking, and again, either way, I don't really miss them. I don't really know, it's super complicated. But it's like we don't see each other at school anymore, and that's the only thing that kept us together. So I guess we're more like acquaintances, I dunno. And if we're only really acquaintances I guess this doesn't count????


Sidenote:
I acknowledge this mess^^^^^^^
So just bear with me folks. I know it probably doesn't make any sense lol

Anybody on this site play lacrosse? Or at least like it?
What about cats? Horses? Lasagna?
Anybody?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who's misses their school friends? 5 months 3 days ago #83526

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 622
Stverno wrote:
Wow... I feel like I'm the only one here who actually missed their friends :lol: ......
Allow me to clarify.

My charter school friends? Nah...

My friends at the choir class I went to? Immensely.

And then there's my guidester friends, who, unfortunately, I'm stuck with. :P
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who's misses their school friends? 5 months 3 days ago #83530

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 734
  • Thank you received: 574
I don't typically miss my school friends during the summer. I only realize I missed them when I see them again (or if I don't see them again, when i think about them).
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who's misses their school friends? 5 months 3 days ago #83540

  • sunnyside1
  • sunnyside1's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Posts: 667
  • Thank you received: 432
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Wow... I feel like I'm the only one here who actually missed their friends :lol: ......
Allow me to clarify.

My charter school friends? Nah...

My friends at the choir class I went to? Immensely.

And then there's my guidester friends, who, unfortunately, I'm stuck with. :P

Aw, we love you too!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who's misses their school friends? 5 months 3 days ago #83541

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 995
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Wow... I feel like I'm the only one here who actually missed their friends :lol: ......
Allow me to clarify.

My charter school friends? Nah...

My friends at the choir class I went to? Immensely.

And then there's my guidester friends, who, unfortunately, I'm stuck with. :P

Thanks for appreciating us. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :P



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who's misses their school friends? 5 months 3 days ago #83550

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1155
  • Thank you received: 439
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Wow... I feel like I'm the only one here who actually missed their friends :lol: ......
Allow me to clarify.

My charter school friends? Nah...

My friends at the choir class I went to? Immensely.

And then there's my guidester friends, who, unfortunately, I'm stuck with. :P

thanks so much! we love you too Emmy

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who's misses their school friends? 5 months 3 days ago #83583

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 753
  • Thank you received: 324
I miss my two friends from my old school because they're homeschooled now and they live about 30 minutes away from me so I can't really visit them :( :(


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who's misses their school friends? 4 months 3 weeks ago #83969

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Posts: 645
  • Thank you received: 214
Stverno wrote:
Wow... I feel like I'm the only one here who actually missed their friends :lol: ......

I used to miss my school friends, but now I don't b/c I'm back in school.


The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who's misses their school friends? 4 months 3 weeks ago #84037

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 622
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Wow... I feel like I'm the only one here who actually missed their friends :lol: ......
Allow me to clarify.

My charter school friends? Nah...

My friends at the choir class I went to? Immensely.

And then there's my guidester friends, who, unfortunately, I'm stuck with. :P

Thanks for appreciating us. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :P
I'm so glad I could brighten everyone's day...

You're so welcome.

:P
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who's misses their school friends? 4 months 3 weeks ago #84048

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 995
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Wow... I feel like I'm the only one here who actually missed their friends :lol: ......
Allow me to clarify.

My charter school friends? Nah...

My friends at the choir class I went to? Immensely.

And then there's my guidester friends, who, unfortunately, I'm stuck with. :P

Thanks for appreciating us. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :P
I'm so glad I could brighten everyone's day...

You're so welcome.

:P

It's a good thing you're finally getting the thanks you deserve, right? :lol:



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who's misses their school friends? 4 months 3 weeks ago #84150

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 622
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Wow... I feel like I'm the only one here who actually missed their friends :lol: ......
Allow me to clarify.

My charter school friends? Nah...

My friends at the choir class I went to? Immensely.

And then there's my guidester friends, who, unfortunately, I'm stuck with. :P

Thanks for appreciating us. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :P
I'm so glad I could brighten everyone's day...

You're so welcome.

:P

It's a good thing you're finally getting the thanks you deserve, right? :lol:
I know, right?

My wonderfulness is finally beginning to be appreciated... :P
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who's misses their school friends? 4 months 3 weeks ago #84168

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 995
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Wow... I feel like I'm the only one here who actually missed their friends :lol: ......
Allow me to clarify.

My charter school friends? Nah...

My friends at the choir class I went to? Immensely.

And then there's my guidester friends, who, unfortunately, I'm stuck with. :P

Thanks for appreciating us. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :P
I'm so glad I could brighten everyone's day...

You're so welcome.

:P

It's a good thing you're finally getting the thanks you deserve, right? :lol:
I know, right?

My wonderfulness is finally beginning to be appreciated... :P

I'm just glad that finally some of my glory is rubbing off on you. :silly:

Next I'll make you denounce the pencil.



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Stverno.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who's misses their school friends? 4 months 3 weeks ago #84176

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 622
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Wow... I feel like I'm the only one here who actually missed their friends :lol: ......
Allow me to clarify.

My charter school friends? Nah...

My friends at the choir class I went to? Immensely.

And then there's my guidester friends, who, unfortunately, I'm stuck with. :P

Thanks for appreciating us. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :P
I'm so glad I could brighten everyone's day...

You're so welcome.

:P

It's a good thing you're finally getting the thanks you deserve, right? :lol:
I know, right?

My wonderfulness is finally beginning to be appreciated... :P

I'm just glad that finally some of my glory is rubbing off on you. :silly:

Next I'll make you denounce the pencil.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on there.

It's not your "glory" that's rubbing off on me, it's God's infinitely greater glory shining through me. (
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who's misses their school friends? 4 months 3 weeks ago #84210

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 995
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Wow... I feel like I'm the only one here who actually missed their friends :lol: ......
Allow me to clarify.

My charter school friends? Nah...

My friends at the choir class I went to? Immensely.

And then there's my guidester friends, who, unfortunately, I'm stuck with. :P

Thanks for appreciating us. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :P
I'm so glad I could brighten everyone's day...

You're so welcome.

:P

It's a good thing you're finally getting the thanks you deserve, right? :lol:
I know, right?

My wonderfulness is finally beginning to be appreciated... :P

I'm just glad that finally some of my glory is rubbing off on you. :silly:

Next I'll make you denounce the pencil.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on there.

It's not your "glory" that's rubbing off on me, it's God's infinitely greater glory shining through me. (

Touché. :lol:

I legitimately can't think of a comeback.

Consider this round won. :silly:

Wait....



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999

Who's misses their school friends? 4 months 2 weeks ago #84331

  • Ruthie
  • Ruthie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Books are awesome! So are cats!
  • Posts: 188
  • Thank you received: 37
endershadow112 wrote:
Who misses their school friends? Because to be honest, I don't.
I don't. Because I don't have any school friends.


A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirt will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.327 seconds