Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Prom Fever !!!!!

Prom Fever !!!!! 5 years 7 months ago #2100

  • BerryGirl13
  • BerryGirl13's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • My favorite color is pink, I like baking & drawing
  • Posts: 342
  • Thank you received: 441
I have never attended a prom before ... not even for junior high school... so I'd really like to hear your input on it. But I have heard many horror stories of girls and boys getting hooked up on prom night. Have you ever been to one and what was it like?
"I would rather be a sorrowful christian than a jolly fool."
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Prom Fever !!!!! 5 years 7 months ago #2421

  • happygirl11234
  • happygirl11234's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • just me, nothing else
  • Posts: 214
  • Thank you received: 168
am 14 yrs. old....have not been to prom but I have been to dances. Prom is just a dance that is made into a bigger deal, right? Ok, then, taking that point of view, its just dancing and free food. if a guy asks you to dance, go for it! if he asks for something more than dancing, back away. slowly. jk jk jk just refuse and go find some friends. you can go to these events without getting stupid.
Live life~Laugh often~Love food~Play music~Work hardest
Give me a reason to laugh, and I will. But you don't need to give me a reason to share God's word.
:D
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13

Prom Fever !!!!! 8 months 1 week ago #72517

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 747
  • Thank you received: 1377
#OperationTimeTravel

Well In my own opinion prom is not the place to be as an Adventist.

Since sometimes it turns pretty sexual
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999, horsegirl04

Prom Fever !!!!! 8 months 1 week ago #72519

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 986
  • Thank you received: 398
Kwesi wrote:
#OperationTimeTravel

Well In my own opinion prom is not the place to be as an Adventist.

Since sometimes it turns pretty sexual

i think so too

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
Happy Birthday Sunny!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kwesi

Prom Fever !!!!! 8 months 1 week ago #72628

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 893
  • Thank you received: 603
I went to Adventist school, and they don't have a prom, but they do have a High School banquet every year. Some people pair up like they we're going on a "date" but it's usually not that dramatic. The banquet was (from what I hear) a talent show, food buffet, at a fancy hall, and games with a contest for a medal or trophy.
But from the movies, I see Prom as a huge outing where lot's of dating and drama happens, and a lot of gourmet food :P
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Prom Fever !!!!! 8 months 6 days ago #72688

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 991
BerryGirl13 wrote:
I have never attended a prom before ... not even for junior high school... so I'd really like to hear your input on it. But I have heard many horror stories of girls and boys getting hooked up on prom night. Have you ever been to one and what was it like?

I've gone to a dance once in my life, because my orchestra was scheduled to perform there.

I was promised good food.

I did not receive good food.

I was quite irritated.



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel

Prom Fever !!!!! 8 months 6 days ago #72692

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 727
  • Thank you received: 309
The high school I'm going to has banquets :cheer:


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Prom Fever !!!!! 8 months 6 days ago #72696

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2201
  • Thank you received: 1971
Stverno wrote:
BerryGirl13 wrote:
I have never attended a prom before ... not even for junior high school... so I'd really like to hear your input on it. But I have heard many horror stories of girls and boys getting hooked up on prom night. Have you ever been to one and what was it like?

I've gone to a dance once in my life, because my orchestra was scheduled to perform there.

I was promised good food.

I did not receive good food.

I was quite irritated.

Story of my life :lol:
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stverno, TravelPastel

Prom Fever !!!!! 8 months 6 days ago #72731

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 893
  • Thank you received: 603
Mp137 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
BerryGirl13 wrote:
I have never attended a prom before ... not even for junior high school... so I'd really like to hear your input on it. But I have heard many horror stories of girls and boys getting hooked up on prom night. Have you ever been to one and what was it like?

I've gone to a dance once in my life, because my orchestra was scheduled to perform there.

I was promised good food.

I did not receive good food.

I was quite irritated.

Story of my life :lol:
Nooooo... the best part of banquets and dances are the food!! >:C
Now I'm hungry.
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Prom Fever !!!!! 8 months 5 days ago #72740

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 986
  • Thank you received: 398
TravelPastel wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
BerryGirl13 wrote:
I have never attended a prom before ... not even for junior high school... so I'd really like to hear your input on it. But I have heard many horror stories of girls and boys getting hooked up on prom night. Have you ever been to one and what was it like?

I've gone to a dance once in my life, because my orchestra was scheduled to perform there.

I was promised good food.

I did not receive good food.

I was quite irritated.

Story of my life :lol:
Nooooo... the best part of banquets and dances are the food!! >:C
Now I'm hungry.
me too :P

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
Happy Birthday Sunny!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds