Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS)

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 1 year 10 months ago #101165

  • Maxgoestochurch
  • Maxgoestochurch's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • My twitch is therealmaxthorne
  • Posts: 49
  • Thank you received: 8
My parents banned video games for weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, forever, for me because I going on for too much time even if I only get 30 minutes a day.


:( :( :( :blush: :S :pinch:
Max Thorne


TWITCH/ therealmaxthorne

YOUTUBE/ Max Thorne
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 1 year 10 months ago #101170

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • :)
  • Posts: 1653
  • Thank you received: 688
ah! maybe you could find something cool to do to fill your old video game time! maybe learning some new bike tricks would be cool (idk if you have a bike lol) or learning to bake cookies! who doesn't love cookies!! :cheer:
.•♫•♬•Love is friendship set to music.•♫•♬•
#MAINEMMYS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 1 year 10 months ago #101173

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1772
  • Thank you received: 201
Yh you could um write something or learn an instrument or um... if you have younger siblings like play or talk to them you know
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 1 year 10 months ago #101191

  • SGirven
  • SGirven's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Human. Writer. Latino. Photographer.
  • Posts: 1076
  • Thank you received: 245
Been there, done that (not with Video games tho)

My experience is that punishments gradually wear down over time. Patience is the key.

The other thing is that, if you can, find something else to do. I banned myself from a couple things once, and I read a few books. I also spent more time outside.

Discord: sgir.v#7196

IG: sgir.v

“We are not to deny the authority of the human senses and understanding, although weak, but rather furnish them with assistance.” -Sir Francis Bacon
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 1 year 10 months ago #101268

  • Maxgoestochurch
  • Maxgoestochurch's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • My twitch is therealmaxthorne
  • Posts: 49
  • Thank you received: 8
I got them back today and I love the idea's that you guys gave me so I decided to limit my video game time even more and then from now on I will try everything chat tells me to but the only problem is..... my siblings are 5 years old and is boring and my brother has autism and can't talk or play with me so I will try to do cool tricks and I love cookies but I just had a bunch at my Adventist church so ya I kinda feel sick I will love trying all that stuff though thank you :)
Max Thorne


TWITCH/ therealmaxthorne

YOUTUBE/ Max Thorne
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by pathfinder4ever.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 1 year 10 months ago #101281

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • :)
  • Posts: 1653
  • Thank you received: 688
Maxgoestochurch wrote:
I got them back today and I love the idea's that you guys gave me so I decided to limit my video game time even more and then from now on I will try everything chat tells me to but the only problem is..... my siblings are 5 years old and is boring and my brother has autism and can't talk or play with me so I will try to do cool tricks and I love cookies but I just had a bunch at my green bay Adventist church so ya I kinda feel sick I will love trying all that stuff though thank you :)
that's cool!! if you want more ideas then just let us know; we'd be happy to give you more!! :cheer:
.•♫•♬•Love is friendship set to music.•♫•♬•
#MAINEMMYS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 1 year 9 months ago #101305

My mom legit, Locked up all my books (Novels) for over 2 years because I kept reading when I was supposed to be studying or doing chores. (I'm homeschooled)

Try to prove that you have self control.

Do all your chores, homework etc. then ask if you can read (Or in your case, play video games)

It normally works for me, also, don't whine when they give the restrictions, it will extend the restriction.

Hope that helps.

P.S. Try reading, Just not too much or you might lose that as well. :)


Writers Block: When your imaginary friends refuse to talk to you.

YouTube Channels:

Stories of Faith: www.youtube.com/channel/UCudEpP-KJhonYokRNIMC6pg
Kute Kitties: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWEvdHXKaaITP_cGYgBRYaw
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 1 year 9 months ago #101387

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 2179
  • Thank you received: 274
wannabewritergirl wrote:
My mom legit, Locked up all my books (Novels) for over 2 years because I kept reading when I was supposed to be studying or doing chores. (I'm homeschooled)

Try to prove that you have self control.

Do all your chores, homework etc. then ask if you can read (Or in your case, play video games)

It normally works for me, also, don't whine when they give the restrictions, it will extend the restriction.

Hope that helps.

P.S. Try reading, Just not too much or you might lose that as well. :)
Sometimes my mom has to ban me from reading for about a week because I’m reading when I’m supposed to be doing schoolwork. :blush: But having my books locked up for two years? That would be terrible! How did you survive!!
:cheer:
“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 1 year 9 months ago #101388

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 2179
  • Thank you received: 274
Maxgoestochurch wrote:
I got them back today and I love the idea's that you guys gave me so I decided to limit my video game time even more and then from now on I will try everything chat tells me to but the only problem is..... my siblings are 5 years old and is boring and my brother has autism and can't talk or play with me so I will try to do cool tricks and I love cookies but I just had a bunch at my Adventist church so ya I kinda feel sick I will love trying all that stuff though thank you :)

Maybe you could try playing games that your siblings can manage too. How about Frisbee? Or capture the flag? Family games are the best, because you have more people to play with. Maybe you can plan a Family Game Day, where you play things like water balloons, variations of tag, hide and seek, card games etc.
You can also make chalk drawings, have skipping races and play obstacle courses.
When all else fails, use your imagination!! B)
“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Readingandrainbows

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 1 year 9 months ago #101399

  • Readingandrainbows
  • Readingandrainbows's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love writing, piano, and pathfinders
  • Posts: 364
  • Thank you received: 85
BookwormJo wrote:
Maxgoestochurch wrote:
I got them back today and I love the idea's that you guys gave me so I decided to limit my video game time even more and then from now on I will try everything chat tells me to but the only problem is..... my siblings are 5 years old and is boring and my brother has autism and can't talk or play with me so I will try to do cool tricks and I love cookies but I just had a bunch at my Adventist church so ya I kinda feel sick I will love trying all that stuff though thank you :)

Maybe you could try playing games that your siblings can manage too. How about Frisbee? Or capture the flag? Family games are the best, because you have more people to play with. Maybe you can plan a Family Game Day, where you play things like water balloons, variations of tag, hide and seek, card games etc.
You can also make chalk drawings, have skipping races and play obstacle courses.
When all else fails, use your imagination!! B)
Also, it's fun to make up games. I've made up a few, and a lot of variations to other games. Also, be thankful for siblings, I mean, they may be annoying, but I would be sooooo bored without them. :)


Yes, I do love reading! How did you know?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 1 year 9 months ago #101405

  • Readingandrainbows
  • Readingandrainbows's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love writing, piano, and pathfinders
  • Posts: 364
  • Thank you received: 85
BookwormJo wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
My mom legit, Locked up all my books (Novels) for over 2 years because I kept reading when I was supposed to be studying or doing chores. (I'm homeschooled)

Try to prove that you have self control.

Do all your chores, homework etc. then ask if you can read (Or in your case, play video games)

It normally works for me, also, don't whine when they give the restrictions, it will extend the restriction.

Hope that helps.

P.S. Try reading, Just not too much or you might lose that as well. :)
Sometimes my mom has to ban me from reading for about a week because I’m reading when I’m supposed to be doing schoolwork. :blush: But having my books locked up for two years? That would be terrible! How did you survive!!
:cheer:
I definitely wouldn't survive without books. I read as much as I can, and basically all I ask for on my birthday or Christmas are books and money (to buy more books) :silly:


Yes, I do love reading! How did you know?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 1 year 8 months ago #101930

Readingandrainbows wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Maxgoestochurch wrote:
I got them back today and I love the idea's that you guys gave me so I decided to limit my video game time even more and then from now on I will try everything chat tells me to but the only problem is..... my siblings are 5 years old and is boring and my brother has autism and can't talk or play with me so I will try to do cool tricks and I love cookies but I just had a bunch at my Adventist church so ya I kinda feel sick I will love trying all that stuff though thank you :)

Maybe you could try playing games that your siblings can manage too. How about Frisbee? Or capture the flag? Family games are the best, because you have more people to play with. Maybe you can plan a Family Game Day, where you play things like water balloons, variations of tag, hide and seek, card games etc.
You can also make chalk drawings, have skipping races and play obstacle courses.
When all else fails, use your imagination!! B)
Also, it's fun to make up games. I've made up a few, and a lot of variations to other games. Also, be thankful for siblings, I mean, they may be annoying, but I would be sooooo bored without them. :)

awwww! if you have siblings, you're lucky! i have no siblings!

P.S. : at least there's no sibling rivalry in my family. B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)
what do i type here?



#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 1 year 8 months ago #102014

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7736
  • Thank you received: 706
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Readingandrainbows wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Maxgoestochurch wrote:
I got them back today and I love the idea's that you guys gave me so I decided to limit my video game time even more and then from now on I will try everything chat tells me to but the only problem is..... my siblings are 5 years old and is boring and my brother has autism and can't talk or play with me so I will try to do cool tricks and I love cookies but I just had a bunch at my Adventist church so ya I kinda feel sick I will love trying all that stuff though thank you :)

Maybe you could try playing games that your siblings can manage too. How about Frisbee? Or capture the flag? Family games are the best, because you have more people to play with. Maybe you can plan a Family Game Day, where you play things like water balloons, variations of tag, hide and seek, card games etc.
You can also make chalk drawings, have skipping races and play obstacle courses.
When all else fails, use your imagination!! B)
Also, it's fun to make up games. I've made up a few, and a lot of variations to other games. Also, be thankful for siblings, I mean, they may be annoying, but I would be sooooo bored without them. :)

awwww! if you have siblings, you're lucky! i have no siblings!

P.S. : at least there's no sibling rivalry in my family. B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)
Lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 1 year 8 months ago #102044

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7736
  • Thank you received: 706
I remember the day I got banned from one of my games on my phone. It wasn't a great experience. And I didn't do anything wrong!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 1 year 8 months ago #102067

Not sure, But I did. I just read other things, magazines etc. {Guide Magazine saved my life.} LOL. But I did get to read for half an hour if I finished my stuff by 3:30pm, which I didn't often make it by then. But still, some days I finished.


Writers Block: When your imaginary friends refuse to talk to you.

YouTube Channels:

Stories of Faith: www.youtube.com/channel/UCudEpP-KJhonYokRNIMC6pg
Kute Kitties: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWEvdHXKaaITP_cGYgBRYaw
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by wannabewritergirl.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 1 year 8 months ago #102073

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 2304
  • Thank you received: 232
Maxgoestochurch wrote:
My parents banned video games for weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, forever, for me because I going on for too much time even if I only get 30 minutes a day.


:( :( :( :blush: :S :pinch:


Ohh my. Well...... I don’t really play video games but I would not like to be banned from screen for months.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 1 year 8 months ago #102103

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7736
  • Thank you received: 706
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Not sure, But I did. I just read other things, magazines etc. {Guide Magazine saved my life.} LOL. But I did get to read for half an hour if I finished my stuff by 3:30pm, which I didn't often make it by then. But still, some days I finished.
I hope we can save Guide's life...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 5 months 1 day ago #127789

Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Not sure, But I did. I just read other things, magazines etc. {Guide Magazine saved my life.} LOL. But I did get to read for half an hour if I finished my stuff by 3:30pm, which I didn't often make it by then. But still, some days I finished.
I hope we can save Guide's life...
#thistopicisdead
what do i type here?



#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 5 months 1 day ago #127813

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7736
  • Thank you received: 706
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Not sure, But I did. I just read other things, magazines etc. {Guide Magazine saved my life.} LOL. But I did get to read for half an hour if I finished my stuff by 3:30pm, which I didn't often make it by then. But still, some days I finished.
I hope we can save Guide's life...
#thistopicisdead
whatevs
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 5 months 11 hours ago #127855

Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Not sure, But I did. I just read other things, magazines etc. {Guide Magazine saved my life.} LOL. But I did get to read for half an hour if I finished my stuff by 3:30pm, which I didn't often make it by then. But still, some days I finished.
I hope we can save Guide's life...
#thistopicisdead
whatevs
#whocareslol
what do i type here?



#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 4 months 4 weeks ago #127972

  • Lightness
  • Lightness's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Posts: 2518
  • Thank you received: 60
Maxgoestochurch wrote:
My parents banned video games for weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, forever, for me because I going on for too much time even if I only get 30 minutes a day.


:( :( :( :blush: :S :pinch:
Wow. If I were you I wouldn't care because I find games not entertaining.


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 4 months 4 weeks ago #127980

  • Chelsea F.
  • Chelsea F.'s Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Posts: 878
  • Thank you received: 58
My parents don't approve of me playing video games, so I rarely play them
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 4 months 3 weeks ago #127993

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7736
  • Thank you received: 706
jodiaz wrote:
Maxgoestochurch wrote:
My parents banned video games for weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, forever, for me because I going on for too much time even if I only get 30 minutes a day.


:( :( :( :blush: :S :pinch:
Wow. If I were you I wouldn't care because I find games not entertaining.
Oh wow ok
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 4 months 3 weeks ago #128028

  • Lightness
  • Lightness's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Posts: 2518
  • Thank you received: 60
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Maxgoestochurch wrote:
My parents banned video games for weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, forever, for me because I going on for too much time even if I only get 30 minutes a day.


:( :( :( :blush: :S :pinch:
Wow. If I were you I wouldn't care because I find games not entertaining.
Oh wow ok
Literally games have become more and more boring tbh. At least for me.


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My video game ban (I STILL CAN USE ELECTRONICS) 4 months 3 weeks ago #128041

Lightness wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Maxgoestochurch wrote:
My parents banned video games for weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, forever, for me because I going on for too much time even if I only get 30 minutes a day.


:( :( :( :blush: :S :pinch:
Wow. If I were you I wouldn't care because I find games not entertaining.
Oh wow ok
Literally games have become more and more boring tbh. At least for me.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
what do i type here?



#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds