Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What kind of phone do y'all have?

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 2 weeks ago #89785

  • Rayne is raining
  • Rayne is raining's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love my family, God and my pets.
  • Posts: 41
  • Thank you received: 3
As for me, I have the Samsung GS6 edge, running Nougat 7.0
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
- John 8:36

The administrator has disabled public write access.

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 2 weeks ago #89795

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 741
  • Thank you received: 495
I have a Samsung s8
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jGod8865, SirGeneralCliche

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 2 weeks ago #89801

iPhone 8 plus, I'm apple all the way :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04, maplesyruphotel9

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 2 weeks ago #89806

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Posts: 696
  • Thank you received: 225
I have a second hand gold (just the color not actual gold :P ) iPhone 6, currently running on iOS 11.2.1, with a APL 1011 (AKA A8) processor, it has dual cores and around 1.4 GHz
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 2 weeks ago #89813

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1214
  • Thank you received: 456
iphone 7

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 1 week ago #89840

oh and I'm running on iOS 11.2.1
(love the screen recording)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 1 week ago #89852

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Posts: 696
  • Thank you received: 225
LolingforJesus wrote:
iPhone 8 plus, I'm apple all the way :cheer:

The thing about me is that I love Apple and their phones but Samsung's phones are just purely superior. On the other hand no one can beat Apple's computers, they are amazing. I used to be all for Apple's phones but then I tried out Samsungs phones and I liked them better. The Samsung's software is a lot more complicated which I like since the iPhone's software is very simple. It's just too easy people.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 1 week ago #89856

  • Rayne is raining
  • Rayne is raining's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love my family, God and my pets.
  • Posts: 41
  • Thank you received: 3
Compared to you guys (except for jgod) I have a very old phone.
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
- John 8:36

The administrator has disabled public write access.

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 1 week ago #89866

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1214
  • Thank you received: 456
Rayne is raining wrote:
Compared to you guys (except for jgod) I have a very old phone.
What kind do you have?

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 1 week ago #89877

  • Rayne is raining
  • Rayne is raining's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love my family, God and my pets.
  • Posts: 41
  • Thank you received: 3
horsegirl04 wrote:
Rayne is raining wrote:
Compared to you guys (except for jgod) I have a very old phone.
What kind do you have?

S6 edge running Nougat 7.0
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
- John 8:36

The administrator has disabled public write access.

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 1 week ago #89891

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Posts: 696
  • Thank you received: 225
Rayne is raining wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
Rayne is raining wrote:
Compared to you guys (except for jgod) I have a very old phone.
What kind do you have?

S6 edge running Nougat 7.0

cool beans
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 1 week ago #89900

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 766
  • Thank you received: 328
iPhone5s


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 1 week ago #89908

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2238
  • Thank you received: 2015
iPhone 7s
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 1 week ago #89910

  • pathfinder4ever
  • pathfinder4ever's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Keep calm swim & read on.(and do gymnaststics!)
  • Posts: 237
  • Thank you received: 40
honestly dont know . :unsure:
#StvernoIsAFemale#Pathfinder4EverIsaFemale#LemonwizardIsaFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement

4's my number
}""'^^"""{
I know pronounce my self in charge of the pencil until emmy01 returns.
#pathfindersisgreat
SNOW RULES
Happy birthday to all those born in Janurary:*)
I am a Gymnast.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 1 week ago #89911

jGod8865 wrote:
Rayne is raining wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
Rayne is raining wrote:
Compared to you guys (except for jgod) I have a very old phone.
What kind do you have?

S6 edge running Nougat 7.0

cool beans
You have no idea how much that meant to me jGod.... I'm so touched by that!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 1 week ago #89912

jGod8865 wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
iPhone 8 plus, I'm apple all the way :cheer:

The thing about me is that I love Apple and their phones but Samsung's phones are just purely superior. On the other hand no one can beat Apple's computers, they are amazing. I used to be all for Apple's phones but then I tried out Samsungs phones and I liked them better. The Samsung's software is a lot more complicated which I like since the iPhone's software is very simple. It's just too easy people.
Lol..........
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 1 week ago #89913

Mp137 wrote:
iPhone 7s
:ohmy: :huh:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 1 week ago #90139

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2238
  • Thank you received: 2015
LolingforJesus wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
iPhone 7s
:ohmy: :huh:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I meant 6s lol. I typed the wrong number :blink: :lol:
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 6 days ago #90142

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Posts: 696
  • Thank you received: 225
emmykitty wrote:
iPhone5s

I had the iPhone 5 and the 5c. but they started going wacky and I got the 6.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 6 days ago #90143

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Posts: 696
  • Thank you received: 225
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Rayne is raining wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
Rayne is raining wrote:
Compared to you guys (except for jgod) I have a very old phone.
What kind do you have?

S6 edge running Nougat 7.0

cool beans
You have no idea how much that meant to me jGod.... I'm so touched by that!!
What do you mean?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 6 days ago #90150

  • LEMONwizard
  • LEMONwizard's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Posts: 391
  • Thank you received: 144
I honestly don’t know what kind mine is but it’s Apple and it’s also shattered so I don’t have a phone
GOOOO AAAPPPPPLLLLEEEEEE
Anyway, my dad has an iPhone 10. It doesn’t have a home button and I don’t know how to see the battery percentage or do that thing where you triple click the home button and can prank your annoying friend who wants to play every single game on the phone except the one you trapped her one (lol). But I can’t do that on my dads phone because there’s no home button. Also there’s no headphone plug thingie and headphones have to plug into the charging thingie. That means that if the battery is at 3% I can’t plug it in, make MC skins and listen to music at the same time. RIP happiness. Also it’s a pain getting into it because I have to wait for it to tell me that my face is not my dad and THEN I can type in the passcode. It takes about three seconds and it was soooo much faster without face ID. It can only recognize one face for reasons I don’t understand. Also the camera is not better.
Take that. It is not too simple.
Plz get this triple click thingie back I beg u
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.
INFP, -A/-T (mediator) according to 16personalities.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 6 days ago #90152

  • 20awesome00
  • 20awesome00's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Posts: 367
  • Thank you received: 387
I have an iPhone 6
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 6 days ago #90156

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1214
  • Thank you received: 456
Mp137 wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
iPhone 7s
:ohmy: :huh:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I meant 6s lol. I typed the wrong number :blink: :lol:
lol, I was going to say I didn’t think they make a 7s :P

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 6 days ago #90159

  • pathfinder4ever
  • pathfinder4ever's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Keep calm swim & read on.(and do gymnaststics!)
  • Posts: 237
  • Thank you received: 40
LEMONwizard wrote:
I honestly don’t know what kind mine is but it’s Apple and it’s also shattered so I don’t have a phone
GOOOO AAAPPPPPLLLLEEEEEE
Anyway, my dad has an iPhone 10. It doesn’t have a home button and I don’t know how to see the battery percentage or do that thing where you triple click the home button and can prank your annoying friend who wants to play every single game on the phone except the one you trapped her one (lol). But I can’t do that on my dads phone because there’s no home button. Also there’s no headphone plug thingie and headphones have to plug into the charging thingie. That means that if the battery is at 3% I can’t plug it in, make MC skins and listen to music at the same time. RIP happiness. Also it’s a pain getting into it because I have to wait for it to tell me that my face is not my dad and THEN I can type in the passcode. It takes about three seconds and it was soooo much faster without face ID. It can only recognize one face for reasons I don’t understand. Also the camera is not better.
Take that. It is not too simple.
Plz get this triple click thingie back I beg u
all my teenage coisins have the X B)
#StvernoIsAFemale#Pathfinder4EverIsaFemale#LemonwizardIsaFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement

4's my number
}""'^^"""{
I know pronounce my self in charge of the pencil until emmy01 returns.
#pathfindersisgreat
SNOW RULES
Happy birthday to all those born in Janurary:*)
I am a Gymnast.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What kind of phone do y'all have? 1 month 5 days ago #90174

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1214
  • Thank you received: 456
LEMONwizard wrote:
I honestly don’t know what kind mine is but it’s Apple and it’s also shattered so I don’t have a phone
GOOOO AAAPPPPPLLLLEEEEEE
Anyway, my dad has an iPhone 10. It doesn’t have a home button and I don’t know how to see the battery percentage or do that thing where you triple click the home button and can prank your annoying friend who wants to play every single game on the phone except the one you trapped her one (lol). But I can’t do that on my dads phone because there’s no home button. Also there’s no headphone plug thingie and headphones have to plug into the charging thingie. That means that if the battery is at 3% I can’t plug it in, make MC skins and listen to music at the same time. RIP happiness. Also it’s a pain getting into it because I have to wait for it to tell me that my face is not my dad and THEN I can type in the passcode. It takes about three seconds and it was soooo much faster without face ID. It can only recognize one face for reasons I don’t understand. Also the camera is not better.
Take that. It is not too simple.
Plz get this triple click thingie back I beg u
My Aunt has the X

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds