Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I’ve been here a while...

I’ve been here a while... 1 month 4 days ago #88808

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 481
I know, I know. Oh no it’s this controversial atheist (I’m not an atheist) and he’s asking for moderator?! But maybe there’s a chance. Maybe, just maybe, one of the higher powers above grants me the power to delete all your posts. Maybe just maybe. I just want to ask, how would I ask for moderator, and do you think I would get accepted? The main reason I want to do it is because I get on way more than I should and I hate having inactive mods. I’m not saying that the mods are inactive but they seem to go to sleep in the middle of my frivolous debates. Sometimes a guy just wants to post something like, “Please tell me my opinion is correct or I’ll ban you from the site.”

Is that too much to ask?

(If you’re a higher power, no I won’t ban people for having the wrong
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
opinion, I’m joking.)
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I’ve been here a while... 1 month 4 days ago #88823

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1394
SRNitro wrote:
I know, I know. Oh no it’s this controversial atheist (I’m not an atheist) and he’s asking for moderator?! But maybe there’s a chance. Maybe, just maybe, one of the higher powers above grants me the power to delete all your posts. Maybe just maybe. I just want to ask, how would I ask for moderator, and do you think I would get accepted? The main reason I want to do it is because I get on way more than I should and I hate having inactive mods. I’m not saying that the mods are inactive but they seem to go to sleep in the middle of my frivolous debates. Sometimes a guy just wants to post something like, “Please tell me my opinion is correct or I’ll ban you from the site.”

Is that too much to ask?

opinion, I’m joking.)

Trust me being a mod was one of the worst decisions I made on Guide no joke, Ppl be snitching left and right, you are censored, You can't speak your mind fully and lastly you will have some gr8 ideas that wont be put to use. And if you want to be a good mod, They will need you to be that one over enthusiastic teacher at school. That means no arguing. Which Is quite hard for ppl who like to argue. Stay on the Good side of ppl lol, I was shocked when I found out who leaked me (It was more than one)

In other words it is hard, If that didnt discourage you, I will give you the steps

Go to the Contact Us, And tell them why you want to be a mod. The chances of you being accepted is minimal but a chance is a chance (I am the only one who got in that way)

LOL They might just make you mod to prove me wrong, But anyway Good Luck with your path to modship
Life is too short for petty games and argument.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro

I’ve been here a while... 1 month 4 days ago #88829

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:

Is that too much to ask?

opinion, I’m joking.)

Trust me being a mod was one of the worst decisions I made on Guide no joke, Ppl be snitching left and right, you are censored, You can't speak your mind fully and lastly you will have some gr8 ideas that wont be put to use. And if you want to be a good mod, They will need you to be that one over enthusiastic teacher at school. That means no arguing. Which Is quite hard for ppl who like to argue. Stay on the Good side of ppl lol, I was shocked when I found out who leaked me (It was more than one)

In other words it is hard, If that didnt discourage you, I will give you the steps

Go to the Contact Us, And tell them why you want to be a mod. The chances of you being accepted is minimal but a chance is a chance (I am the only one who got in that way)

LOL They might just make you mod to prove me wrong, But anyway Good Luck with your path to modship
Moderators have to be the most silent and cliche Adventists then huh.
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl

I’ve been here a while... 1 month 4 days ago #88834

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1394
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:

Is that too much to ask?

opinion, I’m joking.)

Just apply you might become the best mod we will have. You never gain anything unless you risk something
Life is too short for petty games and argument.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

I’ve been here a while... 1 month 4 days ago #88843

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 430
Good luck SRNitro

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)

I’ve been here a while... 1 month 3 days ago #88854

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
horsegirl04 wrote:
Good luck SRNitro
Nice to hear from one of the Prov17 thankers. And I’m not being sarcastic actually appreciate it.

I’ve been here a while... 1 month 3 days ago #88857

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:

Is that too much to ask?

opinion, I’m joking.)

I sent my request just because people can’t snitch on what I take pride in. I am already being censored and if not being censored everyone barmards me with hate anyway. I’ll speak my mind anyway. I’ll argue anyway. And if I get taken down as a moderator then so what! I’ll just continue my way! I think I’d be a good addition anyway. Also, I don’t understand this, why would me arguing on my own behalf, make Guide look bad as a whole? I’m my own person and my moderation would be different from my own personal opinions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kwesi

I’ve been here a while... 1 month 3 days ago #88870

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Keep calm swim & read on.(and do gymnaststics!)
  • Thank you received: 30
have fun.......
#StvernoIsAFemale#Pathfinder4EverIsaFemale#LemonwizardIsaFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement

4's my number
}""'^^"""{
I know pronounce my self in charge of the pencil until emmy01 returns.
#pathfindersisgreat
SNOW RULES
Happy birthday to all those born in Janurary:*)
I am a Gymnast.

I’ve been here a while... 1 month 3 days ago #88890

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1166
I hope you don't think that I hate you, cos I don't. I openly disagree with most of your opinions that you've shared on here, but I don't hate you. Just putting that out there...
In regards to becoming a mod, you can try, but I wouldn't put much hope into it. People don't take it very kindly when you joke about banning them from the website, even when they can tell you're in jest...
Oh, and being a mod doesn't mean you have to be quiet, look at Quirky lol
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

I’ve been here a while... 1 month 2 days ago #88902

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
bush possum wrote:
I hope you don't think that I hate you, cos I don't. I openly disagree with most of your opinions that you've shared on here, but I don't hate you. Just putting that out there...
In regards to becoming a mod, you can try, but I wouldn't put much hope into it. People don't take it very kindly when you joke about banning them from the website, even when they can tell you're in jest...
Yeah but Quirky basically has the Adventist starter pack of opinions

No guns (I actually think we should be able to have guns so hahahhaah(

No abortion

No swearing

Christmas is a pagan holiday

I’ve been here a while... 1 month 2 days ago #88912

SRNitro wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Yeah but Quirky basically has the Adventist starter pack of opinions

No guns (I actually think we should be able to have guns so hahahhaah(

No abortion

No swearing

Christmas is a pagan holiday
Quirky thinks guns are bad? And Christmas?
Also I've always wanted to be a mod but Idk...

I’ve been here a while... 1 month 1 day ago #88924

• Quirky
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 3133
I actually don't think guns are bad or anything

I do have a problem with abortion

...And swearing

And technically, historically speaking, Christmas is basically baptised paganism Sooo.... :whistle:

Idk if me having those views helped to get me a mod status tho....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ruthie

I’ve been here a while... 1 month 1 day ago #88930

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
Quirky wrote:

...And swearing

And technically, historically speaking, Christmas is basically baptised paganism Sooo.... :whistle:

Sorry I got the guns thing wrong. But my other three points are still valid. I think it didn’t help but I feel that if you just have too many opinions that don’t agree with Adventist standards you’ll just be ignored. I haven’t gotten a message back unfortanetely...

I’ve been here a while... 1 month 1 day ago #88934

• Quirky
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 3133
@the Adventist standards thing,

Yeah, you're probably right. But does make sense to want to have peoples that control the discussions to uphold the same standards as the creator(s) of the forum....

Did you already say why you wanted to become a mod?

I’ve been here a while... 1 month 1 day ago #88941

Quirky wrote:

...And swearing

Lol Christmas is the best thing ever.
Also I agree with you on abortion because my cousin was almost aborted but my aunt decided not to, and now he's graduated from high school. I love him so much and am glad he wasn't aborted :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Jayson

I’ve been here a while... 1 month 1 day ago #89014

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 564
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:

Is that too much to ask?

opinion, I’m joking.)

Maybe I should become a mod then, given my username
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

I’ve been here a while... 1 month 1 day ago #89019

SRNitro wrote:
Quirky wrote:

...And swearing

Sorry I got the guns thing wrong. But my other three points are still valid. I think it didn’t help but I feel that if you just have too many opinions that don’t agree with Adventist standards you’ll just be ignored. I haven’t gotten a message back unfortanetely...
Don't worry, I am a SDA PK and they haven't responded to my message either.

I’ve been here a while... 1 month 17 hours ago #89043

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:

Is that too much to ask?

opinion, I’m joking.)

Maybe I should become a mod then, given my username

lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: SirGeneralCliche
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds