Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I am back

I am back 1 week 3 days ago #86969

I was AFK for a few days, I was working on my ebay business
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am back 1 week 3 days ago #86971

  • nadcombo
  • nadcombo's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 181
  • Thank you received: 45
nice, what do you sell? I did it for a while, but between eBay and paypals cut, I didn't get much.
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am back 1 week 3 days ago #86974

  • LolingforJesus
  • LolingforJesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Posts: 360
  • Thank you received: 208
Yay! :cheer:


HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am back 1 week 3 days ago #86976

nadcombo wrote:
nice, what do you sell? I did it for a while, but between eBay and paypals cut, I didn't get much.
I have sold over 367$ from 3 shoes
I will make about 140$ after tithes and paying my employee and shipping and paypal and ebay.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am back 1 week 3 days ago #86980

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 908
  • Thank you received: 373
WB

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am back 1 week 3 days ago #86982

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3707
  • Thank you received: 2978
LoveYourEnemies wrote:
nadcombo wrote:
nice, what do you sell? I did it for a while, but between eBay and paypals cut, I didn't get much.
I have sold over 367$ from 3 shoes
I will make about 140$ after tithes and paying my employee and shipping and paypal and ebay.

Not bad :cheer: what kind of shoes are they?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am back 1 week 3 days ago #86997

Quirky wrote:
LoveYourEnemies wrote:
nadcombo wrote:
nice, what do you sell? I did it for a while, but between eBay and paypals cut, I didn't get much.
I have sold over 367$ from 3 shoes
I will make about 140$ after tithes and paying my employee and shipping and paypal and ebay.

Not bad :cheer: what kind of shoes are they?
Jordan's and 1 Nike
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds