Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What's your favorite restaurant and menu item?

What's your favorite restaurant and menu item? 2 months 2 weeks ago #86820

Pretty straightforward, just reply what your favorite restaurant is and what your favorite menu item is.

Mine is Olive Garden and my favorite item is the Lasagna fritta.
You just wasted your time reading this meaningless signature...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What's your favorite restaurant and menu item? 2 months 2 weeks ago #86871

mine is Chipotle and my order is white rice, black beans, lettuce, and guac




so good :woohoo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jGod8865

What's your favorite restaurant and menu item? 2 months 2 weeks ago #86882

  • sunnyside1
  • sunnyside1's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Posts: 668
  • Thank you received: 432
Chili Thai and sesame tofu. It's sweet and spicy and so tasty!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What's your favorite restaurant and menu item? 2 months 2 weeks ago #86884

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 667
  • Thank you received: 352
Olive Garden- Breadsticks!!!!
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What's your favorite restaurant and menu item? 2 months 2 weeks ago #86890

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 755
  • Thank you received: 326
Five Guys
grilled cheese + fries :silly:


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What's your favorite restaurant and menu item? 2 months 2 weeks ago #86908

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3951
  • Thank you received: 3147
Aaaand now I'm hungry.

Well, I was already hungry.....but this made it worse :pinch:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What's your favorite restaurant and menu item? 2 months 2 weeks ago #86910

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 901
  • Thank you received: 615
Quirky wrote:
Aaaand now I'm hungry.

Well, I was already hungry.....but this made it worse :pinch:
Sameee

Also I can't just pick one...
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
It's okay, you won't notice I'm gone ^O^
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, horsegirl04

What's your favorite restaurant and menu item? 2 months 2 weeks ago #86919

  • Zipfrost64
  • Zipfrost64's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Posts: 133
  • Thank you received: 39
My fav is Taco Bell and I love the Quesarito and Freezes


Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.


#Filipino
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What's your favorite restaurant and menu item? 2 months 2 weeks ago #86921

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 901
  • Thank you received: 615
Zipfrost64 wrote:
My fav is Taco Bell and I love the Quesarito and Freezes
Oh man, I really love the Mexi-Pizza from TacoBell... Sadly it's only on the American menu so I only get it once every year or so :c Also, you're into Animal Crossing??
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
It's okay, you won't notice I'm gone ^O^
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What's your favorite restaurant and menu item? 2 months 2 weeks ago #86940

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Posts: 648
  • Thank you received: 214
Chipotle

-brown rice
-chicken
-black beans
-tomatoes
-chips
-guac
= deliciousness


The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus, pathfinder4ever

What's your favorite restaurant and menu item? 2 months 1 week ago #86946

  • Zipfrost64
  • Zipfrost64's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Posts: 133
  • Thank you received: 39
TravelPastel wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
My fav is Taco Bell and I love the Quesarito and Freezes
Oh man, I really love the Mexi-Pizza from TacoBell... Sadly it's only on the American menu so I only get it once every year or so :c Also, you're into Animal Crossing??

They have mexi pizza? I’ve never seen that before lol

Yeah, I am! Well I’m not into it as much as I was when I was younger but still looking forward for the mobile game


Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.


#Filipino
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What's your favorite restaurant and menu item? 2 months 1 week ago #86952

jGod8865 wrote:
Chipotle

-brown rice
-chicken
-black beans
-tomatoes
-chips
-guac
= deliciousness
Yes! A chipotle fan :lol:
I love chipotle so muchhhhhh
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jGod8865

What's your favorite restaurant and menu item? 2 months 1 week ago #86961

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Posts: 648
  • Thank you received: 214
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Chipotle

-brown rice
-chicken
-black beans
-tomatoes
-chips
-guac
= deliciousness
Yes! A chipotle fan :lol:
I love chipotle so muchhhhhh

Yessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chipotle is life (after God, water, breath, the spirit, but you understand what I mean)


The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

What's your favorite restaurant and menu item? 2 months 1 week ago #86978

jGod8865 wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Chipotle

-brown rice
-chicken
-black beans
-tomatoes
-chips
-guac
= deliciousness
Yes! A chipotle fan :lol:
I love chipotle so muchhhhhh

Yessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chipotle is life (after God, water, breath, the spirit, but you understand what I mean)
exactly!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jGod8865
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds