Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: this generation

this generation 2 weeks 2 days ago #86791

• nadcombo
  • Thank you received: 45
Whats up with millennials anyway? I've been looking at politics as of late, and from what I've noticed, this generation is dim-witted mindless people, that scream and yell before thinking logically. The Seventh-day Adventists that I have seen, are rude arrogant and have little to no interest in anything Godly. they gossip, slander and shun if you aren't identical to them. I just don't understand it. That's why if I had a time machine, id go live in the 50's. life was better. sure there was segregation, but other than that, you had baseball, peace for a time, children were obedient, if there was a bully, give him a knuckle sandwich, and you're a hero. now, you get expelled. I just don't get it.
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......
Last Edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by bush possum.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

this generation 2 weeks 2 days ago #86800

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1088
Please note that this isn't every millennial. In every generation there have been silly people.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRAVELPASTEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Hip-hip Hooray! :D
May God bless you in this new year of life :)

1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marme101, Quirky, SRNitro, Blue Tornado, horsegirl04

this generation 2 weeks 1 day ago #86844

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2975
bush possum wrote:
Please note that this isn't every millennial. In every generation there have been silly people.

With that's being said, I think that it is true that the amount of ungodly Christians (heh, figure that one out) in the world seems to be pretty prevalent. I just finished working at an SDA camp where it seemed like the majority of the staff members were totally ok with using profanity, gossiping, watching immoral shows and movies, overly caught up in how they look, it was a mess. It saddens me that we're so far gone, but at the same time I guess that its just one more sign that Christ is coming soon

Romans 13:11
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

2 Timothy 3:1-5
[1]This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
[2]For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
[3]Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
[4]Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
[5]Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

this generation 2 weeks 1 day ago #86854

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 555
Quirky wrote:
bush possum wrote:

With that's being said, I think that it is true that the amount of ungodly Christians (heh, figure that one out) in the world seems to be pretty prevalent. I just finished working at an SDA camp where it seemed like the majority of the staff members were totally ok with using profanity, gossiping, watching immoral shows and movies, overly caught up in how they look, it was a mess. It saddens me that we're so far gone, but at the same time I guess that its just one more sign that Christ is coming soon

And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

[2]For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
[3]Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
[5]Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
May be off topic, but there was a quote Mahatma Ghandi said, "I love your Christ but I hate your Christians."
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, SRNitro, sunnyside1

this generation 2 weeks 22 hours ago #86864

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1213
nadcombo wrote:
Whats up with millennials anyway? I've been looking at politics as of late, and from what I've noticed, this generation is dim-witted mindless people, that scream and yell before thinking logically. The Seventh-day Adventists that I have seen, are rude arrogant and have little to no interest in anything Godly. they gossip, slander and shun if you aren't identical to them. I just don't understand it. That's why if I had a time machine, id go live in the 50's. life was better. sure there was segregation, but other than that, you had baseball, peace for a time, children were obedient, if there was a bully, give him a knuckle sandwich, and you're a hero. now, you get expelled. I just don't get it.

The 50s was not a better time, and your willingness to brush over segregation is troubling.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, mittens92999

this generation 2 weeks 20 hours ago #86870

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 206
TravelPastel wrote:
Quirky wrote:
bush possum wrote:

May be off topic, but there was a quote Mahatma Ghandi said, "I love your Christ but I hate your Christians."

Hating is very christian :huh:

but i understand what you mean :)

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!

this generation 1 week 6 days ago #86899

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
TravelPastel wrote:
Quirky wrote:
bush possum wrote:

Not off topic at all. That pretty much sums up what's going on in today's world.

@LolingforJesus, did you mean to say that hating is very unchristian?

this generation 1 week 6 days ago #86902

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 145
Quirky wrote:
bush possum wrote:

Oh!!!
I remember 2 Timothy 3!!!!
They were chapters in bible bowl last year :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Happy Birthday TP!!!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

this generation 1 week 4 days ago #86932

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Quirky wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Quirky wrote:
bush possum wrote:

Not off topic at all. That pretty much sums up what's going on in today's world.

I was being sarcastic. :lol:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!

this generation 1 week 4 days ago #86936

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
LolingforJesus wrote:
Quirky wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Quirky wrote:
bush possum wrote:

Lol these days I can never tell

this generation 1 week 4 days ago #86949

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Quirky wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Quirky wrote:
bush possum wrote:

Lol these days I can never tell

true. I will try not to be so sarcastic in the future :lol:

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

this generation 1 week 2 days ago #87014

Every generation has had their problems.

For example, fidget spinners. The older people laugh at fidget spinners because they have no meaning and are useless and have no point (bad grammar grr). But look at them, they had some weird toys too.

It is the same for us. We have our own problems, but other generations have had problems too, and same with future generations.

As for profanity, that is just horrible and sad.

~MK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

Kwesi, if you want to leave, then leave. If you want to stay, then stay. But the creepy stuff going on recently have been creeping us out. Pick one and do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

this generation 1 week 2 days ago #87022

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
missionarykid wrote:

For example, fidget spinners. The older people laugh at fidget spinners because they have no meaning and are useless and have no point (bad grammar grr). But look at them, they had some weird toys too.

It is the same for us. We have our own problems, but other generations have had problems too, and same with future generations.

~MK
Lol nigahiga taught me that x)

But yeah, maybe we'll look back and say "Wow, this new generation is WAY worse than the millennials we had." Maybe. Idk. I'm a millennial so shhh
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

this generation 1 week 1 day ago #87056

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
What exactly is a millinial anyway??

this generation 1 week 22 hours ago #87072

TravelPastel wrote:
missionarykid wrote:

~MK
Lol nigahiga taught me that x)

But yeah, maybe we'll look back and say "Wow, this new generation is WAY worse than the millennials we had." Maybe. Idk. I'm a millennial so shhh
Oh. well I thought of that myself.

Egg-sactly. We will look back from the future and think, "man. We were really dumb. But hay, not as bad as the millennials today." and it keeps going like that in the future.

~MK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

Kwesi, if you want to leave, then leave. If you want to stay, then stay. But the creepy stuff going on recently have been creeping us out. Pick one and do it.

this generation 1 week 16 hours ago #87084

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
Quirky wrote:

A millennial, or Generation Y, is usually defined as someone born between 1980 and 1999. People born between 2000 and 2010 are known as Generation Z, and people born after 2010 are called Generation Alpha. Our parents' generations would probably be either late Baby Boomers (1945-1964) or Generation X (1965-1980). Many of our grandparents would either fall under the category of Baby Boomers or be part of the Silent Generation (mid-1920s to early 1940s).

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

this generation 1 week 6 hours ago #87093

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
InspiredThinker wrote:
Quirky wrote:

A millennial, or Generation Y, is usually defined as someone born between 1980 and 1999. People born between 2000 and 2010 are known as Generation Z, and people born after 2010 are called Generation Alpha. Our parents' generations would probably be either late Baby Boomers (1945-1964) or Generation X (1965-1980). Many of our grandparents would either fall under the category of Baby Boomers or be part of the Silent Generation (mid-1920s to early 1940s).
I looked up "millennials age" on Google, and this is what I got:
Millennials. In October 2004, researchers Neil Howe and William Strauss called Millennials "the next great generation," which is funny. They define the group as "as those born in 1982 and approximately the 20 years thereafter." (source)
So, from 1982 to 2002 I guess... But I feel like anyone from 2001 up would be the next generation maybe. I see millennials as anyone from ages 17-30 ish
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

this generation 6 days 21 hours ago #87103

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
Yeah, there's really not a set start and end date. I use 1980-2000 because those seem to be the dates I find the most.

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

this generation 6 days 18 hours ago #87104

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
Gasp! So I AM a millinial :woohoo: I never understood how that all worked. I thought a millinial was some one who was 20 at the turn of the century.....Idk where I got that from :whistle:

this generation 4 days 22 hours ago #87161

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
I am not a millennial

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!

this generation 4 days 15 hours ago #87197

• SRNitro
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 425
Millenials and their antics! My word I wished I lived in 6000 BC! Times would have been better! I could say that no matter what time you go to, you probably will have many flaws there, but that’s stupid! I wish I lived in the BC’s at least! Times were much simpler. And I bet the politics were better... BECAUSE THERE WAS NO GOVERNMENT HAHAHAHAHHAHA1111 Man I wish people were as perfect as I was. I wish they had the same perfect opinions as I did.
IM LOLING FOR JESUS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFLROFLROFL

this generation 4 days 15 hours ago #87199

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
SRNitro wrote:
Millenials and their antics! My word I wished I lived in 6000 BC! Times would have been better! I could say that no matter what time you go to, you probably will have many flaws there, but that’s stupid! I wish I lived in the BC’s at least! Times were much simpler. And I bet the politics were better... BECAUSE THERE WAS NO GOVERNMENT HAHAHAHAHHAHA1111 Man I wish people were as perfect as I was. I wish they had the same perfect opinions as I did.

Lol, you remind me of my brother :lol:

this generation 3 days 4 hours ago #87276

In my school, a Christian school, I here profanity on daily and minutely basis among the students. I even here some students curse God's name and disrespect Him. They are also very liberal concerning gay marriage, and don't have the Bible as the only authority of truth. It's not like I have never made these types of mistakes before, but, if these guys claim to be Christians, they should start being Christians. The state high school down the road has better Christians than in my school!

Rage over.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

this generation 3 days 52 minutes ago #87286

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Quirky wrote:
SRNitro wrote:

:huh:
i do not comprehend the message that was intended in that post

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!

this generation 2 days 21 hours ago #87307

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
LolingforJesus wrote:
Quirky wrote:
SRNitro wrote:

:huh:
i do not comprehend the message that was intended in that post

I honestly can't tell if he is being sarcastic or serious anymore
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds