Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I really really want a bf... help?

I really really want a bf... help? 2 weeks 2 days ago #86732

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 542
It's always been a dream of mine to have a beautiful farm.
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I really really want a bf... help? 2 weeks 2 days ago #86742

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3668
  • Thank you received: 2962
Lol, I was thinking that you were talking about something COMPLETELY different :lol:

I would love to live on a beautiful farm too. Rolling hills, a stream or creek, nice large house, dogs, cats horses, chickens, ducks, goats, llamas, alpacas.....

Sorry, I think I was getting a little carried away :whistle:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I really really want a bf... help? 2 weeks 2 days ago #86744

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 888
  • Thank you received: 1084
:insert laughtillyoucry emoji:
Oh my goodness...
Well, I can understand both wishes :P
Boyfriends, however, are a little harder to manage than beautiful farms... they need much more maintenance, and you can't quite sell them when you want to move on.... ;)
However, this really helped me.
I wanted a romantic guy: God sends me flowers and music every morning. If you aren't such a flowery type of person, there are sunrises and sunsets!
I wanted a strong guy: God holds our world in space.
I wanted a kind guy: God cares about the hairs on my head, and He is never rude or short.
I wanted a handy man: God is the most famous problem fixer.
I wanted a tall guy: We were originally made in God's image, and we have shrunk since then.
I wanted a smart guy: God designed everything good that we see in this world. He made it possible for birds to fly, for fish to breathe under water, for flowers to hold their heads up.
So basically, I had the smartest, sweetest, kindest, strongest, tallest, and most amazing guy waiting for me with flowers and my favourite music every morning, and I looked right past Him, closed the door in His face, decided He wasn't good enough, and looked for someone less than Him, and He still waits for me :O
Now if that isn't the ideal man, then idk what you want lol. Plus, He'd rather die than let you be killed! <3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRAVELPASTEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Hip-hip Hooray! :D
May God bless you in this new year of life :)

1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
Last Edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by bush possum.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tasha1507, Marme101, Quirky, horsegirl04, LolingforJesus, TravelPastel

I really really want a bf... help? 2 weeks 2 days ago #86746

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 405
  • Thank you received: 142
Quirky wrote:
Lol, I was thinking that you were talking about something COMPLETELY different :lol:

I would love to live on a beautiful farm too. Rolling hills, a stream or creek, nice large house, dogs, cats horses, chickens, ducks, goats, llamas, alpacas.....

Sorry, I think I was getting a little carried away :whistle:

Same, but I knew something was up b/c u don't write like that. :cheer:

Same I want a big farm so I can have a go-kart arena and area to dirt bike b/c that is my dream



Happy Birthday TP!!!!!!!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I really really want a bf... help? 2 weeks 1 day ago #86759

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 542
bush possum wrote:
:insert laughtillyoucry emoji:
Oh my goodness...
Well, I can understand both wishes :P
Boyfriends, however, are a little harder to manage than beautiful farms... they need much more maintenance, and you can't quite sell them when you want to move on.... ;)
However, this really helped me.
I wanted a romantic guy: God sends me flowers and music every morning. If you aren't such a flowery type of person, there are sunrises and sunsets!
I wanted a strong guy: God holds our world in space.
I wanted a kind guy: God cares about the hairs on my head, and He is never rude or short.
I wanted a handy man: God is the most famous problem fixer.
I wanted a tall guy: We were originally made in God's image, and we have shrunk since then.
I wanted a smart guy: God designed everything good that we see in this world. He made it possible for birds to fly, for fish to breathe under water, for flowers to hold their heads up.
So basically, I had the smartest, sweetest, kindest, strongest, tallest, and most amazing guy waiting for me with flowers and my favourite music every morning, and I looked right past Him, closed the door in His face, decided He wasn't good enough, and looked for someone less than Him, and He still waits for me :O
Now if that isn't the ideal man, then idk what you want lol. Plus, He'd rather die than let you be killed! <3

It's not really my wish to have a boyfriend atm, but yeah that pretty much sums up my idea of what I would like him to be :) Another thing that I would add would be "good with kids" ;)
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I really really want a bf... help? 2 weeks 14 hours ago #86768

  • LolingforJesus
  • LolingforJesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Posts: 323
  • Thank you received: 185
TravelPastel wrote:
bush possum wrote:
:insert laughtillyoucry emoji:
Oh my goodness...
Well, I can understand both wishes :P
Boyfriends, however, are a little harder to manage than beautiful farms... they need much more maintenance, and you can't quite sell them when you want to move on.... ;)
However, this really helped me.
I wanted a romantic guy: God sends me flowers and music every morning. If you aren't such a flowery type of person, there are sunrises and sunsets!
I wanted a strong guy: God holds our world in space.
I wanted a kind guy: God cares about the hairs on my head, and He is never rude or short.
I wanted a handy man: God is the most famous problem fixer.
I wanted a tall guy: We were originally made in God's image, and we have shrunk since then.
I wanted a smart guy: God designed everything good that we see in this world. He made it possible for birds to fly, for fish to breathe under water, for flowers to hold their heads up.
So basically, I had the smartest, sweetest, kindest, strongest, tallest, and most amazing guy waiting for me with flowers and my favourite music every morning, and I looked right past Him, closed the door in His face, decided He wasn't good enough, and looked for someone less than Him, and He still waits for me :O
Now if that isn't the ideal man, then idk what you want lol. Plus, He'd rather die than let you be killed! <3

It's not really my wish to have a boyfriend atm, but yeah that pretty much sums up my idea of what I would like him to be :) Another thing that I would add would be "good with kids" ;)

If i had a boyfriend he would have to understand that if we got married I want four kids soo....


HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds