Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: I'm...

I'm... 2 weeks 5 days ago #86710

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 711
  • Thank you received: 303
BACK! If anyone noticed, I was gone for an extended amount of time (actually only about a week but still) and I realize I have missed a giant bunch. I was at a handbell festival so that's why I was gone xD Anyone care to catch me up?


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm... 2 weeks 5 days ago #86715

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 410
  • Thank you received: 145
emmykitty wrote:
BACK! If anyone noticed, I was gone for an extended amount of time (actually only about a week but still) and I realize I have missed a giant bunch. I was at a handbell festival so that's why I was gone xD Anyone care to catch me up?


Hey EmmyKitty Welcome back.
So lets get to business...
-Kwesi left
-We have a couple new people live LoveYourEnemies and more
-Pathfinder4Ever came back
-I posted some new pics (make sure to comment and please give a thumbs up! ;) )
-And some other stuff I can't remember now



Happy Birthday TP!!!!!!!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty, horsegirl04, LolingforJesus, LoveYourEnemies

I'm... 2 weeks 5 days ago #86718

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 894
  • Thank you received: 1088
Welcome back!
jGod8865, another thing to add to your list—Stverno hasn't been on Guide in 7 days! :O
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRAVELPASTEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Hip-hip Hooray! :D
May God bless you in this new year of life :)

1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
Last Edit: 2 weeks 5 days ago by bush possum.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty

I'm... 2 weeks 5 days ago #86719

bush possum wrote:
Welcome back!
jGod8865, another thing to add to your list—Stverno hasn't been on Guide in 7 days! :O
Hmm....

The feet haven't been here?? WE ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!!

;)

~MK


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!

Kwesi, if you want to leave, then leave. If you want to stay, then stay. But the creepy stuff going on recently have been creeping us out. Pick one and do it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty

I'm... 2 weeks 4 days ago #86726

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 908
  • Thank you received: 373
WB!

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty

I'm... 2 weeks 4 days ago #86728

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 410
  • Thank you received: 145
bush possum wrote:
Welcome back!
jGod8865, another thing to add to your list—Stverno hasn't been on Guide in 7 days! :O

Oh yeah



Happy Birthday TP!!!!!!!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty

I'm... 2 weeks 2 days ago #86782

  • LolingforJesus
  • LolingforJesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Posts: 358
  • Thank you received: 206
jGod8865 wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
BACK! If anyone noticed, I was gone for an extended amount of time (actually only about a week but still) and I realize I have missed a giant bunch. I was at a handbell festival so that's why I was gone xD Anyone care to catch me up?


Hey EmmyKitty Welcome back.
So lets get to business...
-Kwesi left
-We have a couple new people live LoveYourEnemies and more
-Pathfinder4Ever came back
-I posted some new pics (make sure to comment and please give a thumbs up! ;) )
-And some other stuff I can't remember now

i have been gone for like a year so what happened with Kwesi? :ohmy:


HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty

I'm... 2 weeks 2 days ago #86796

  • Marme101
  • Marme101's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Loves God, Cats, Blue/Lime Green and Star Wars xD
  • Posts: 253
  • Thank you received: 113
Welcome back, EmmyKitty! :lol:


May ya have a great day and God bless you!

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty

I'm... 2 weeks 2 days ago #86809

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 711
  • Thank you received: 303
Awww, thx u guys for helping me catch up!! :P :P So appreciated :silly:
Don't ask about the weird emojis, I'm just in a really bubbly mood today!!!


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm... 2 weeks 2 days ago #86816

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 908
  • Thank you received: 373
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
BACK! If anyone noticed, I was gone for an extended amount of time (actually only about a week but still) and I realize I have missed a giant bunch. I was at a handbell festival so that's why I was gone xD Anyone care to catch me up?


Hey EmmyKitty Welcome back.
So lets get to business...
-Kwesi left
-We have a couple new people live LoveYourEnemies and more
-Pathfinder4Ever came back
-I posted some new pics (make sure to comment and please give a thumbs up! ;) )
-And some other stuff I can't remember now

i have been gone for like a year so what happened with Kwesi? :ohmy:
Don't ask

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm... 2 weeks 1 day ago #86826

  • maplesyruphotel9
  • maplesyruphotel9's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Posts: 471
  • Thank you received: 131
hayy girl!! yay so happy your back :lol:
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3

BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: SushiCat (My friend and I's channel)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty

I'm... 2 weeks 1 day ago #86829

  • ClimberforGod
  • ClimberforGod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Posts: 245
  • Thank you received: 98
KWESI LEEEEFFFTTT??????????????? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm... 2 weeks 1 day ago #86830

  • ClimberforGod
  • ClimberforGod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Posts: 245
  • Thank you received: 98
THE FEET ARE GONE TO????? OH NOOOOO LIFE IS OVER AS WE KNOW IT!!!! WHERE IS HER BROTHER? WE MUST ASK SOME QUESTIONS!!!!
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm... 1 week 2 days ago #87018

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 668
  • Thank you received: 528
Present
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm... 1 week 2 days ago #87029

  • LolingforJesus
  • LolingforJesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Posts: 358
  • Thank you received: 206
horsegirl04 wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
BACK! If anyone noticed, I was gone for an extended amount of time (actually only about a week but still) and I realize I have missed a giant bunch. I was at a handbell festival so that's why I was gone xD Anyone care to catch me up?


Hey EmmyKitty Welcome back.
So lets get to business...
-Kwesi left
-We have a couple new people live LoveYourEnemies and more
-Pathfinder4Ever came back
-I posted some new pics (make sure to comment and please give a thumbs up! ;) )
-And some other stuff I can't remember now

i have been gone for like a year so what happened with Kwesi? :ohmy:
Don't ask

uh.... ok :)


HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm... 1 week 1 day ago #87050

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3696
  • Thank you received: 2975
I don't really understand what happened with Kwesi either. Like, he kind of blew up it seems and then disappeared. Did we do something wrong???
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm... 1 week 1 day ago #87057

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3696
  • Thank you received: 2975
LisaT wrote:
Quirky wrote:
I don't really understand what happened with Kwesi either. Like, he kind of blew up it seems and then disappeared. Did we do something wrong???
Kwesi lives among you but only the wisest would see who Kwesi is.
Let go of the evil bias and ye shall see Kwesi.
Kwesi is Guide and Guide is Kwesi


Ummm...no

That's creepy :huh: :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, mittens92999

I'm... 1 week 1 day ago #87059

LisaT wrote:
Quirky wrote:
I don't really understand what happened with Kwesi either. Like, he kind of blew up it seems and then disappeared. Did we do something wrong???
Kwesi lives among you but only the wisest would see who Kwesi is.
Let go of the evil bias and ye shall see Kwesi.
Kwesi is Guide and Guide is Kwesi
That gave me the shivers
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

I'm... 1 week 1 day ago #87067

  • pathfinder4ever
  • pathfinder4ever's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Happy Birthday Travel Pastel
  • Posts: 37
  • Thank you received: 6
Welcome back emmyitty!!!!!
Happy birthday travel pastel
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm... 1 week 1 day ago #87068

  • pathfinder4ever
  • pathfinder4ever's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Happy Birthday Travel Pastel
  • Posts: 37
  • Thank you received: 6
B) B) B) ;) :cheer:missionarykid wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Welcome back!
jGod8865, another thing to add to your list—Stverno hasn't been on Guide in 7 days! :O
Hmm....

The feet haven't been here?? WE ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!!

;)

~MK
Happy birthday travel pastel
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm... 1 week 20 hours ago #87081

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 410
  • Thank you received: 145
LisaT wrote:
Quirky wrote:
I don't really understand what happened with Kwesi either. Like, he kind of blew up it seems and then disappeared. Did we do something wrong???
Kwesi lives among you but only the wisest would see who Kwesi is.
Let go of the evil bias and ye shall see Kwesi.
Kwesi is Guide and Guide is Kwesi

That's some deep stuff.....
And Ima go hide in my closet now :( :(



Happy Birthday TP!!!!!!!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm... 1 week 8 hours ago #87095

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 843
  • Thank you received: 555
LisaT wrote:
Quirky wrote:
I don't really understand what happened with Kwesi either. Like, he kind of blew up it seems and then disappeared. Did we do something wrong???
Kwesi lives among you but only the wisest would see who Kwesi is.
Let go of the evil bias and ye shall see Kwesi.
Kwesi is Guide and Guide is Kwesi
You sound like Kwesi lol
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999, sunnyside1, im a beekeeper

I'm... 1 week 3 hours ago #87100

  • sunnyside1
  • sunnyside1's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Posts: 622
  • Thank you received: 415
TravelPastel wrote:
LisaT wrote:
Quirky wrote:
I don't really understand what happened with Kwesi either. Like, he kind of blew up it seems and then disappeared. Did we do something wrong???
Kwesi lives among you but only the wisest would see who Kwesi is.
Let go of the evil bias and ye shall see Kwesi.
Kwesi is Guide and Guide is Kwesi
You sound like Kwesi lol

That's what I was thinking too :)
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

But God is still with us.
Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.



The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm... 1 week 8 minutes ago #87102

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3696
  • Thank you received: 2975
LisaT wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
LisaT wrote:
Quirky wrote:
I don't really understand what happened with Kwesi either. Like, he kind of blew up it seems and then disappeared. Did we do something wrong???
Kwesi lives among you but only the wisest would see who Kwesi is.
Let go of the evil bias and ye shall see Kwesi.
Kwesi is Guide and Guide is Kwesi
You sound like Kwesi lol
I might sound like Kwesi but I can assure you I am not
I am Kwesi's little sister

LISA!!!!

And I am the messenger, my job is to send the message.No blasphemy intended, I am like John the Baptist. I pave the way

Hi Lisa! I didn't know Kwesi had a sister :cheer:

Buut...what exactly are you paving the way for?? :huh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm... 6 days 19 hours ago #87109

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 410
  • Thank you received: 145
Quirky wrote:
LisaT wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
LisaT wrote:
Quirky wrote:
I don't really understand what happened with Kwesi either. Like, he kind of blew up it seems and then disappeared. Did we do something wrong???
Kwesi lives among you but only the wisest would see who Kwesi is.
Let go of the evil bias and ye shall see Kwesi.
Kwesi is Guide and Guide is Kwesi
You sound like Kwesi lol
I might sound like Kwesi but I can assure you I am not
I am Kwesi's little sister

LISA!!!!

And I am the messenger, my job is to send the message.No blasphemy intended, I am like John the Baptist. I pave the way

Hi Lisa! I didn't know Kwesi had a sister :cheer:

Buut...what exactly are you paving the way for?? :huh:

Kwesi is coming back and he is gonna be BIGGER than ever!!!!



Happy Birthday TP!!!!!!!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.354 seconds